• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting y'all know that my name will be changing from SoaringDylan to SoaringBrendan in case we'll be in contact for MoD stuff :)

Sorry I've been inactive guys. School's been... a lot.
I won't join the Elementar wagon. We're already at L-2, so I say let it sit there.
Also, I do believe we have a poisoner in this game. Just figured it out last night, thought you would want to know.

I claimed to Pika. They haven't decided to say that I have though. Presuming you believe me, I should be appear town.

Not sure if it's really worth mentioning, since I'm not getting mentions in the updates anyway, but I am kinda sorta technically still part of the game, and you might try mentioning me for endgame, so I'm still gonna say it:
@Pikochu @Rainbow Cloud @SoaringBrendan
Lone_Garurumon -> Peter Pete Sr.

Also, before someone, Pika, says that I'm an ITP, I play mafia to have fun not to stare at an empty thread for hours at a time..

Well sorry Zachie if you thought that was rude. I can actually understand that an inactive game could be boring. I am just trying to coordinate actions through OC but everyone should surely post here. The game has just become inactive somehow.

I'm so confused why you guys are so inactive in-thread. What's the point of having a game thread if you're just gonna use OC for the whole game?

Well, there's much more in-thread activity than a typical Smogon OC game at the very least. By my standards this activity seems kinda in between the extremes of OC and NOC, and i'm enjoying it

On Smogon you either have OC games run almost entirely in DMs and Discord with a group of leaders basically controlling everything, OR you have NOC that is almost Mafia Universe levels of stressful to play in. A middle ground is nice for a change

Chapter 12: [TBD] (Night 6: Elementar Lynched, Zachie Wins!)

Chapter 12: V for Victini, the fall of Darkrai (Night 6)

It had been another shocking night and the loss of Wigglytuff had hit the town hard, the remaining towns pokemon had called a meeting to find the rest of the evil pokemon. Today the spotlight of the town’s suspicions seemed to be focused strongly on Darkrai. “You’ve been keeping quiet lately, what are you hiding” was one of the accusations the towns pokemon were directing at him. “I have been helping you” Darkrai insited, “I’m not your enemy” The pokemon we’re having it though and quickly surrounded Darkrai. Darkrai shouted in anger and let out a Dark Pulse attack which sent the town’s pokemon flying. “So you were going to defeat me were you?” asked Darkrai who was now laughing maniacally. “I’m not with the Dark Alliance, why would I ally myself with anyone as weak at them, they’re just as pathetic as you towns pokemon” “When I rule this world I rule alone and I shall plunge this world into darkness and trap you all in endless nightmares” Darkrai laughed evilly again, “You may have stopped me now but I can travel to a different point in time and try again, you can never stop me” Darkrai used his powers to open a strange portal “This is a Dimentional Hole, it may lead to the future of the past, the one thing that’s assured is your destruction” Darkrai dived into the Dimentional Hole, “Not too fast” shouted the towns pokemon getting back to their feet faster than Darkrai expected and laughing a barrage of attacks at the Dimentional Hole. A crack formed in Dimentional causing it to shatter abruptly, the last thing the towns pokemon heard before it shattered being the terrified screams of Darkrai.
Meanwhile whilst all the excitement was going on with Darkrai, Victini was back in his home spinning his fantabulous invention, the V-Wheel. The wheel which had small pictures of the remaining pokemon around its edge was spinning quickly, flashing lights blinking rapidly, the wheel began to slow and stopped with the pointer at the top of the wheel pointing to the image of one of the pokemon. A fanfare played out and the lights began flashing increasingly rapidly, “Congratulations” said a mechanical voice from the wheel “V for Victory, you win, you’ve found a pokemon from all four groups” Victini started dancing around in celebration, “Yay, yay, V for Victini” he chanted jovially. Victini was suddenly interrupted by another familiar voice “Congratulations my friend” it was the voice of the mysterious pokemon that had brought the others to the pokemon world. “You have completed your objectives and made the V-Wheel a fantastic success, you may mow leave the village and spread word of your invention across the rest of the pokemon world” The gold V shaped explorer badge Victini was wearing began to glow, “You have completed your objective here would you like to leave the village now?” the voice said. “Yes” replied Victini plessing the gold explorer badge, a bright light shone on Victini and they were transported out of the village.

Vote Totals:

Elementar: 3 (Pika_pika42, DarthWolf, Flyhn)
Weiss Schnee: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Elementar,

You are Darkrai from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. Although the main plot focused mainly on Primal Dialga, it was actually you that pretty much caused the near destruction of Temporal Tower and the dark future should the characters have failed to stop that destruction. You communicate through players through dreams, though you cause terrible nightmares to the citizens of Treasure Town.

Because of your desire to take over the world, you are ITP Serial Killer. Since your preferred method is haunting others through dreams, once per night, you may PM the hosts Give nightmares to [player]. You will attempt to give your target a nightmare and if successful, will be notified about the nightmare. If you survive the end of the following night, that player will die at the following night, bypassing any protection they may have.

To help you take over the world, you have 1x bulletproof. This will protect you from night kills once per game.

In short you are 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares and you win when you are the last one standing and/or nothing will prevent this from happening.

Elementar has been lynched! Elementar was Darkrai, 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares, allied with himself

Also

Dear Zachie,

Victini_arrival_PMDGTI.png

You are Victini from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. You crashed right into Paradise on the first day of V-wave season with your V-Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Being the type of entrepreneur that you are, you realized that some Pokemon do not do well with certain V-waves, you created the V-wheel, which is your pride and joy. You travel all around the world showing off that V-wheel of yours.

Since the V-wheel has 5 spaces with a certain number of spaces being the good spots, you are a chance gift-giver. Once per day, you can target a player. That player will spin the V-wheel during the night phase with 5 slots. Some of those slots will be good, bad or neutral. The V-wheel will vary from player to player and from phase to phase. In other words, Player A will have a different V-wheel from Player B. The ability or gift will be received the following day phase. You will know the setup of the V-wheel during the night phase and the results of the spin in the following day phase.

Since you also travel the world, you have a win condition that you visit a Pokemon from each region. That is, you need to visit a Pokemon from the the Rescue Team series, Explorer Series, Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon. You will know which series that the player comes from but not the role, alignment or name of that player.

In short, you are ITP Gift Giver with a V-wheel from Paradise and you win when you visit players from all the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

Zachie has won the game! Zachie was Victini, ITP Gift Giver with a V-Wheel, allied with himself

It is now Night 6. Phase ends on Thursday, October 26 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

Please submit your actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom