• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he's claiming a Neighborizor or something?

Confirming etc etc.

Great to be here, I’ve been keeping up but I’ll need a little to reread and get my thoughts in order, nice to see you all again! :D

Oh hey welcome. Good to play with you again. Hope we are on the same side this time. :)

Anyway, I needed someone to chat with and chose funnier. Please treat me and my scumbud well tomorrow.

What?

Fine if it's a Neighbourizer role. Hope it's not some kind of a Cult role.

Ok Mafia setup and balancing experts, do you think a Cult would exist in a 13P game.

Max flipped Mafia Goon. Yeah for that. But atleast he was speaking the truth. Also, since it was not a Mafia PR, it is more likely he might have been bussed. I'll study the wagon and give further comments in the day phase.

Iso’d Jd, wasn’t really a whole lot but except for this post they were mostly consensusy and didn’t bring any original thoughts.
I am actually a bit suspicious of Pika_pika42 nd CheffofGames. Maybe it's a knee-jerk reaction but AP did say he was going to check them last night. Maybe the mafia killed him to stop the check, assuming that MegaPod would protect either himself or AussieEevee?

Can you please clarify why you are voting for Max? I don't remember your case on him from yesterday.
That's a new one!

This post in particular I don’t like, using the word actually, too much maybe, too much reading into night kill.

Really want that reads list from you and tons of thoughts and details.

Oh hey welcome. Good to play with you again. Hope we are on the same side this time. :)

What?

Ok Mafia setup and balancing experts, do you think a Cult would exist in a 13P game.

Max flipped Mafia Goon. Yeah for that. But atleast he was speaking the truth. Also, since it was not a Mafia PR, it is more likely he might have been bussed. I'll study the wagon and give further comments in the day phase.
Absolutely not. Especially since this is bmg hosted so the host would warn of bastard mechanics.

We're dealing with an experienced mafia :( They figured that Doctor would probably either protect himself or the Cop, so they let him be, block the Cop and kill the JOAT instead, which not only is a safer kill but also saves them from having to deal with the 1x check from there too.

Unless we lynch the Mafia Roleblocker today, we can expect a blocked Doc and dead Cop tomorrow, taking PRs off one by one; or a blocked Cop and a random kill but that's riskier on them.

What's up with this vote? A bit too random for D2 huh?

They can disagree with each other's cases and still work together at night, it's not like they're trying to lynch each other anymore; but just because they're both claimed PRs and the closest we have to confirmed people doesn't mean they need to completely agree with each other.

Nah, I think the mafia just figured out how to stop all the claimed PRs from achieving anything with this plan of theirs... if anything I'm actually a bit suspicious of you trying to explain the kill this way to shade Pika and Cheff.

Active and involved when I have something to say in a normal-paced game. This time instead we get way too many claims too soon and most cases past that point aren't too good to expand on. I might be a bit more laid back, but that's because I haven't seen anything particularly scummy so far.

Not a fan of so many votes building up on Max for little reason. I'm going to try this instead:

VOTE: jdthebud

He hasn't done much and one of the first things he brings up is trying to explain the NK in ways that incriminate people that have otherwise got nothing bad on their own. Pika in particular I'm starting to trust more, Cheff isn't that towny but jd is worse.

Pretty much every zexy post up to this post is mechanics/claims and trying to lynch AE (day one)

And here we have him reading into the night kill and throwing shade exactly like jd only he finds jd scummy for it. o_O

Probably not a w/w thing but I’m inclined to vote zexy when day gets here.

Now I gotta iso Mez, R.I.P. my brain. :(

What?

It's not a Cult role. I thought that there might be a Cult (and hinted at it D1) to begin with because I had a recruitment role, but there wasn't any indication of one in the Night scene (typical for a ZD game). And in case it wasn't clear, I was kidding about funnier being my scumbud.
I don't know if it's typical on here, but it's pretty rare on ZD.

2 people, actually. One is ALL MIGHT, who was here during the RVS silliness at the beginning and then disappeared, and MegaPod, who is our claimed doctor.

Anyway, with less than an hour left, it's time for a reads list. Woohoo!!!

Town

AussieEevee
- I've had a town lean on him for pretty much the entire game so far, but his cop claim just solidifies that. Not much to say here.
MegaPod - Weird behaviour during the early stages of the game, and the subject of a lengthy back-and-forth debacle earlier on, but he claimed Doctor and there hasn't been a cc.
Labrev - I'm not used to Miller being such a common role, so I have a tendency to mistrust claims, but his posts look good anyway. He's contributing well and making very fair points.
AnimePsyclone - On here only because of the claim, but I am very wary.
Midorikawa - This is more of a hunch than anything. I like what I've seen from her posts, but I'm told she is really good as scum (and I witnessed that myself in OoT Mafia) so I'm wary, but she's leaning town based on what she's said so far.

Neutral

Pika_pika42
- He hasn't done a ton yet, but I don't feel inclined to scum read him. I think most of his posts have been pretty NAI though.
Elementar, CheffOfGames, ALL MIGHT - Very inactive, need to see more. Though I must bring attention to ALL MIGHT's currently active RVS vote on AP.
jdthebud - Had a couple decent posts earlier on, but has disappeared since the AE/MP thing. He was the first person to call out AE's reaction to MP's original vote, and then later popped in to say he believed Labrev's claim and then disappeared again. Not much to go on here, feeling inclined to slightly scum read though.

Scum

Zexy
- This isn't a very big scum lean, but I noticed Zexy has been laying back quite a bit more than I remember him doing in OoT Mafia. His few posts have been alright, but looking back, they're actually somewhat CWAC-y as well, which doesn't seem typical from what little I know of him. Hard to read with his low post count though.

Max1996 - Very CWAC-y. Hasn't done much himself aside from buddy with MP earlier on, and he still hasn't really posted many/any original thoughts. He also kept his vote on AE for a long time after the cop claim, until it was pointed out, even after an unofficial vote count had been posted. Of all the people involved in the AE/MP debacle, he stands out the most, and is my biggest scum lean at the moment. Though, if most people are uncomfortable lynching him, I'd be alright with an inactive lynch, particularly Cheff or ALL MIGHT since Elementar at least made one not bad post, or I'd be alright with a jd lynch as well. I'll be around until EoD, so if anybody thinks I should change my vote, I will comply.
Rereading you makes me bash my head into stuff. >_<

Kay, so I think I can articulate what’s wrong better now, it’s cause this is the exact ideal of what I’d expect your scum game to be, I literally can’t imagine what you’d act like as scum if this is your town game. I’d be less surprised if your reads weren’t all so good, the normal joke about your scum game is all you have to do is vote whoever Mez is voting and you catch scum, and sure enough that’s what Max flipped. But at the same time you might just be playing a strong town game, I DONT KNOW!

Why you can’t be an easy read Mez, WHYYYYY :cry:

Kay, iso reads over, still open for questions.

It's not a Cult role. I thought that there might be a Cult (and hinted at it D1) to begin with because I had a recruitment role, but there wasn't any indication of one in the Night scene (typical for a ZD game). And in case it wasn't clear, I was kidding about funnier being my scumbud.

I don't know if it's typical on here, but it's pretty rare on ZD.
Ok good to know. I highly doubt a cult would exist in a 13P game but I am not the one to speak on the setup or balance, that's why wanted to know other's opinions on that. Also, funnier may not be your scum buddy, but you are still suspicious.

Kay, so I think I can articulate what’s wrong better now, it’s cause this is the exact ideal of what I’d expect your scum game to be, I literally can’t imagine what you’d act like as scum if this is your town game. I’d be less surprised if your reads weren’t all so good, the normal joke about your scum game is all you have to do is vote whoever Mez is voting and you catch scum, and sure enough that’s what Max flipped. But at the same time you might just be playing a strong town game, I DONT KNOW!
Are you not being able to make a read on Mezlo yet? The first part looks like you're trying to imply this is his normal scum playstyle.
Personally, I feel Mezlo is most probably Town but you must know his playstyle better and would be able to make a much better read on him.

Ok good to know. I highly doubt a cult would exist in a 13P game but I am not the one to speak on the setup or balance, that's why wanted to know other's opinions on that. Also, funnier may not be your scum buddy, but you are still suspicious.

Are you not being able to make a read on Mezlo yet? The first part looks like you're trying to imply this is his normal scum playstyle.
Personally, I feel Mezlo is most probably Town but you must know his playstyle better and would be able to make a much better read on him.
Yeah his scum play style is very good, a deep wolf if ever there was, gives me no end of headaches. :(

Is a mafia neighbourizer unheard of here? Because I used one, or at least a very similar role, in a game at ZD once. Basically what I'm saying is that All Might's claim should be taken with a grain of salt. Obviously, All Might wouldn't sell out a scumbud like that so they're definitely not scumbuds, but if he's a neighbourizer, would you guys consider that AI or not?

Also, @funnier6 if you could confirm what All Might is saying once the day starts, that'd be splendid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom