• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Roll your Role Mafia [Endgame]

Can you bake?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, and I love it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, and I'm hungry right now

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wELP

there goes our D1 lynch. Hopefully some discussion can get started this phase.

Day 2 Start

[Delicious Sourdough Flavor Incoming]

You found this spelled out in breadcrumbs, dried to the originally blanched-white tile, in what is most definitely human blood.

• You have selected Roleblocker. Congratulations! You are the Sourdough.
  • You tend to be a bit on the dry side, and despite you not really being sour, your name is off putting to children. It takes a while to eat you, and that's just inconvenient.
  • At night, you may reply "Night X - Hook USER." USER's night action will fail.
  • You are aligned with the Town, and win when you and your faction officially become Heroes by eliminating all non-Heroes from the game!

Pika_pika42 has been killed. He was aligned with the Town and was Sourdough, the RoleBlocker.

Day 2 has begun, and ends in just under 49 hours hours (12:30 am EST) on Feb 7th. (Click for a Timer)

With Hyper-Majority (66%+) active and 7 living players, any player with 5 votes will be hammered on the spot. If no hammer is achieved, the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. Tie = No Lynch.

I don't like passive players. I'll vote max for said reason. Sitting around doesn't get town anywhere. It just helps mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom