• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Roll your Role Mafia [Endgame]

Can you bake?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, and I love it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, and I'm hungry right now

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max gets pushed for not actively voting. Not seeing any viable leads. Then he joins a "wagon" (only one vote, can that be called a wagon?) without giving proper reason for himself expect for "there is nothing else, ill hop on". Even though he didn't want to join a bit earlier. Than sudden change is odd.

Vote: Max1996

Dude. We have no leads. What, do you want me to RNG vote someone?
RNG, Possibly. I'd rather see you pressuring someone than just stating we basically can't do anything because we have no direct leads.

Most of the game is sitting around. Max is the only one questioning people. What is your reason to vote Max?
I don't like passive players. I'll vote max for said reason.

What makes you think it's fluff?
Hmm, I guess it does. Honestly got nothing else anyway.
Vote: DarthWolf
Nice change of thought here. Sure I'm pressuring you to vote, but that doesn't mean you immediately have to follow any half arsed reason someone has to vote for someone else. Fluff is barely anything to go on, and sure I'd pressure Darth as well. But this kinda smells sheepy. But for now, I'll UNVOTE: Max mostly because...

Max gets pushed for not actively voting. Not seeing any viable leads. Then he joins a "wagon" (only one vote, can that be called a wagon?) without giving proper reason for himself expect for "there is nothing else, ill hop on". Even though he didn't want to join a bit earlier. Than sudden change is odd.

Vote: Max1996
Sure max is sheeping a little, but this smells OMGUS to me. Vote: DarthWolf
That and I agree with Mido. I don't like your fluff :p

You don't like fluff, yes it doesn't add much to the game, I agree. Still, to you and mido, what makes me stand out over the other players? The game wasn't really going until Max posted.

Dylans post looks good though. Slight town lean unless max flips scum for possible buddying.

You don't like fluff, yes it doesn't add much to the game, I agree. Still, to you and mido, what makes me stand out over the other players? The game wasn't really going until Max posted.

Dylans post looks good though. Slight town lean unless max flips scum for possible buddying.
Your post wasn’t just fluff. It was fluff disguised to look like you were being helpful, when in reality it had no purpose and could actually mislead.

look like being helpful? Weel it certainly created activity so I'd call that helpful.

If you wanna lynch me, hopefully you'll get closer to scum. I can't do much anyway as vannila. Damned 7th slot.

look like being helpful? Weel it certainly created activity so I'd call that helpful.

If you wanna lynch me, hopefully you'll get closer to scum. I can't do much anyway as vannila. Damned 7th slot.
...Vanilla isn't even in this game, going by the OP.

First I'm hearing of that. Though I may have overlooked that in the OP somehow.
This game is using a draft format in which you pick your role. The order will be picked as decided below. You will know your faction before drafting begins and if you are mafia, be able to talk to your scumbuddy. However, there is one catch: If you pick a role that has already been picked, you will be a vanilla instead!

sorry y'all i've been lurking

Well, if Darth is our only current lead right now, I don't see the point of using a most likely limited vig shot on someone we don't have any leads on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom