• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming episodes preview

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
A new preview was released by TVTokyo. If you're a desktop user, it shows up on the top left side of this page, mobile users can probably access it directly:
テレビ東京・あにてれ ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン
It focuses mainly on Acerola and Nanu:

- Ash is shown on a boat with his Pokémon (without his classmates!), most likely heading to Ula'Ula.
- What is most likely Nanu's house is shown, full of Alolan Meowth
- Some footage from SM073 that was also in that episode's preview
- Nanu has a Krookodile (please Ash, mention your own Krookodile)
- Lycanroc vs. Krookodile (I wonder if this is the actual Grand Trial or a training battle)
- Tapu Bulu appears (yep, it's definitely focus on Ula'Ula)
- Jessie uses a Z-Move

Very nice! This will be awesome! ^^ Do would both Jessie and James get a Z-Ring or share it? And without classmates? Hopefully longer then the Akala Arc... And using Lycanrock AGAIN? When using Terrocat in a grand trail?

Last edited:
Very nice! This will be awesome! ^^ Do would both Jessie and James get a Z-Ring or share it? And without classmates? Hopefully longer then the Akala Arc... And using Lycanrock AGAIN? When using Terrocat in a grand trail?
Actually, the classmates will be there with Ash. The summary of SM074 says that they will go to Ula Ula Island with Ash.

Where are you talking about?
"-tachi" is a japanese word that turn other words into plural versions of these words. For example: Kodomo = Kid, Child, Kodomo-tachi = Children, Kids, etc. When you add it to someone's personal name, it denotes a group of people represented by, or lead by that person. For example: Satoshi-tachi = Satoshi's group, Satoshi and his friends, Satoshi and his followers, etc. Ash-tachi is a weird japanglish term, basically meaning "Ash and his friends".

Also, you should write
What are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
-No sign of what trial Ash will take, and no sign of Molayne or another UBs. Actually the preview may suggest that Ash will visit Nanu and Acerola and then battle Nanu right away. But yeah, it kinda feels like a practice battle.
-I was hoping that Ash vs Nanu would take place at night, seeing that 99% of the series takes place at day.
-Mimikium Z? I'm intrigued. Seems TR will have another focus episode very soon. I wonder if the writers'll just use Bewear every time now that TR is overpowered.

Ash: (sees Krookodile) Who's that Pokemon?
Rotomdex: That's my queue...

Phone rings

Ash: Hello
Professor Oak: I have one of your Pokemon wanting a word with you
Ash: OK, which one?
Krookodile: (Angry) KROOKODILE!!!

Predictions for Pokedex entry SM073

Krookodile, the Intimidation Pokémon! A Ground and Dark type
Gengar, the Shadow Pokémon! A Ghost and Poison-type

For mobile users:

View: https://youtu.be/1qampZzyeiU
-No sign of what trial Ash will take, and no sign of Molayne or another UBs. Actually the preview may suggest that Ash will visit Nanu and Acerola and then battle Nanu right away. But yeah, it kinda feels like a practice battle.
Condidering her importance and focus in trailers and other promotional material, they'll probably use Acerola in some kind of trial. I guess there will be no trial for Molayne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Condidering her importance and focus in trailers and other promotional material, they'll probably use Acerola in some kind of trial. I guess there will be no trial for Molayne.
I doubt it. They've already mentioned Molayne earlier, and given how Jessie is getting the Mimikium Z, I think if she's involved in any kind of trial, it will be a trial will be for Team Rocket. Ash needs a Steelium Z more than a Ghostium Z.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom