• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon go at it’s peak was 750 million people if they get even 2% that market. It’s 15 million sales

Addition to the people who already buy pokemon games

That’s why I said 2%. It really doesn’t have to be a lot.

@Oriden already mentioned some of the points I wanted to make.

Logically, if Pokemon GO made people buy a console and Pokemon games, it'd be a 3DS, and not a Switch, since during the GO craze, the mainline games were on the 3DS.
The go people were most likely buying a New 2DS XL and Pokemon (Ultra) Sun/Moon since they were relevant at the time,

I doubt that demographic is rushing out to buy yet another console so soon, specially if they aren’t hardcore fans.

There's also the fact that the people who bought mainline games most likely downloaded go too.

I love the names. I hope this is real because it's about time they changed the naming strategy so the version names are actually indicative of the content instead of something vague like Pokemon Toilet.

GameFreak can get away with it, their target audience are kids.

Wait a second...
that PixelPar image of the bug catcher playing Pokémon Go...

Emily’s comments...

Shit
Yeah that‘s the kinda hint i thought there to be on his drawings as the kanto hints are already known. Uuuh so it could really be true, oh man, how will that work. Weren‘t were also a few leaks saying people shouldn‘t directly flame on the games then revealed and be more open on it and so on?

And emily saying:“ think about what Pokémon Go might mean for the future of the Pokémon series. I suspect that the naming/branding for this year’s Pokémon Switch title (there’s two versions) might raise a few eyebrows.“ if the logo wasn‘t made by some troll in reference to it, it could well be true.

I hope they don‘t change the core gameplay, that would really suck.

View: https://twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes/status/996127628082982912?s=19

"May end" huh?

So someone on 4chan said this picture by Masuda hints at the games' names,the answer is not necessarily just a few colors.
"Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eeevee"
And as you can see there's Pikachu and Eevee,and then there's Luigi.One of Mario & Luigi'L catchphrases is "Let's-A-Go!".

G-guys?...

Attachments

• 1526383523691.jpg
    1526383523691.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 46
This rumor is very unlikely to be true, there is no way they will ever change the way we catch Pokemon to the more bare bones way of catching in Pokemon GO.
That’s what’s breaking my heart the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom