• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gingerninja23; Doesn't mean that they will, if anything, they'd keep Sabrina around. I don't see them having her be replaced as a gym leader.

I honestly wouldn't mind them implement stuff from the anime into the games. Up until Rainbow Rocket in the games, Team Rocket as an organization has always been more interesting to me in the anime more than in-game. Put old man Namba in the games, that would be the bees knees.

Depending on what it is, they could get away with implementing Anime stuff into the games, though I'm not sure what the reactions would be if this game turns out to have implementation from GO and the Anime at once~ Could feel like they're trying to do a bit too much at once, IMO~

The only things from the anime i'd want in the games are mid-battle evolutions and wild Pokemon being able to dodge balls.

New Direct soon? Or will it just be getting our hopes up for another week?

Sabrina gave her position as gym leader up to be an actress.
When was that confirmed?! nothing in game stated this....even the PWT info guy states characters that were former Leaders/Champions Sabrina mention as "Queen" is stated to be A gym leader Saffron City's proud of so she's still a gym leader as for the Brycen part that was more of an excuse for having Cheren, Roxie and Marlon as new gym leaders plus he was an actor before gym leader.

Last edited:
https://is2.*********/vp/1527289151037.png
Oki, I don't know who made these, but these are good.
I think the female character should match the leaked screenshot to be real cause I don't think they used customization on her, considering it was a demo. So...fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom