• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4chan anon?

Eh, whatever I'm curious to see what's gonna on.

Sorry for the double post, the loading times have become erratic.

Here is hoping it is at least a creative take (preferably a sequel) on Kanto!

Although just seeing the region in 3D would be cool for sure!

So Niatnic, GameFreak, Pokemon Company and Nintendo are all there.

While most of what you said is true, most of it makes perfect sense considering these were the first games. Of course plot will get better in later generations. Or course characters will improve in later generations. Of course designs will get more creative in later generations. Can't really hold the first games of the franchise to the same standard as games we have today.

Which is why we need a Kanto game that's more like a sequel and less copy/paste. So it can benefit from those improvements.

What you expect on the Switch =/= What GF intends to do on the Switch. I to this day cannot comprehend how you call games lazy and low quality when they haven't even been announced to exist yet.

Development time. Development time is the limiting factor that prevents these games from being as ambitious as other console games. The kinds of large scale games that are prevalent on consoles take 3-5 years to make, sometimes more. We're obviously not getting that if they're pumping out 4 games in a row.

SO IT BEGINS...
TalkativeAcademicAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

Man i couldn‘t even log in, and please stay calm about niantic, will probably be about the connection between them, so don‘t be scared already.

there’s a massive storm outside my house and my phone is on low battery. my worst fear is that ny power will go out right now and i’ll have to find some means not on the internet to see what happens. rip me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom