• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Soulmaster, sorry, you were absent from the list. You will be added now.
No wonder I hadnt been getting mentions. Had checked the thread but didn't notice. Also confirming, I am.

Don't have anything to say at the moment, don't normally post early in the day like this.

No one did anything yet besides confirming, what makes you say this part?

Also confirmed.
Because it is officially Day 1 so something should be in a post besides just a confirmation in my opinion.

Because it is officially Day 1 so something should be in a post besides just a confirmation in my opinion.
True but that doesn't mean this adds any value to your post or the game.
Do we have anything to talk about yet? That's what always makes day 1 tricky for me. Other than joke voting (Which doesn't mean much), there isn't a lot to talk about
And that's why you need to try to generate that conversation :p

Exactly, you can't try to generate anything without first saying something. It seems that my "useless half of post" had generated the most conversation thus far, albeit conversation that has yet to go anywhere.

Confirmed.

Vote: Kyriaki

Welcome to your first TWR game.

Confirm

I noticed the hosts did not add Soulmaster on the list in the beginning and I'm willing to believe he is Town who was thrown on the list in the last minute. I doubt the hosts would throw in an extra Mafia at us.

Here is what I see so far. MegaPod votes Cilantro for confirming first, DarthWolf questions Soulmaster for having nothing to say, Max votes Soulmaster for being absent on the list which makes him think Soulmaster is scum, AE and MegaPod both quote Soulmaster, and AE tries to start a conversation with DarthWolf. I'll be back with some thoughts when I come back.

I noticed the hosts did not add Soulmaster on the list in the beginning and I'm willing to believe he is Town who was thrown on the list in the last minute. I doubt the hosts would throw in an extra Mafia at us.
Max votes Soulmaster for being absent on the list which makes him think Soulmaster is scum

Firstly, that was my jokevote.

Secondly, Soulmaster being added at the last second doesn't say anything about his alignment, I think.

I read it as the hosts just forgetting about SM on the list. Hosting mistakes happen. (Though not as bad as my mistake in TBM :p)

Honestly, Pod, Vote: Cilantro. I feel kinda dumb for confirming early lmao.

Confirmed.

Vote: Kyriaki

Welcome to your first TWR game.
I... Im pretty sure its not his first game.

Thats just a host mistake of mentioning the right people. SM was already in the game.

Thats just a host mistake of mentioning the right people. SM was already in the game.

Just confirming that any slip ups are nonindicative of alignment. Soulmaster wasn't added to the OP, and so we forgot to mention them from there. They received a role PM before the beginning of Day 1, at the same time as everyone else.

Confirming.

MegaPod said:
So you said you had nothing else to say, because you think you shouldn’t have nothing else to say?
I understand the question you're giving SM, but I'm curious - do you think it's that suspicious for him to have nothing to say this early in the game?

Not sure how I feel about Cilantro's self-vote, by the way. I'll have to see an explanation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom