• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanDawn said:
I feel like you backed off a bit too easily on this (Cheff's explanation amounted to "this is what I do", "it's nothing suspicious"), which isn't really that bad in itself, but then you just left with no vote or thoughts on anything else. mind there's not much else to say but looking at it, it just rubbed me the wrong way
Like you said in strikethrough there's not much else to say at the moment besides question Seth on his random Jinjo vote that didn't have any explanation added to it. Although something else that sort of bothers me now, while thinking on it, is Max's question to me along with the vote added. Why question me on why I didn't vote him (especially when I clarified my reasoning in my initial post) and almost prompt me to vote him?

Max1996 said:
Did you somehow overlook my avatar?
Anything to say regarding Human's post otherwise? Like discussion about Seth's vote on Jinjo or?

VOTE: Max1996.

Also, Max, disregard my question to you. I hadn't refreshed the page and completely missed your answer to Human there. wow

VOTE: Seth Rollins

He's Mafia.

Why should we not lynch him?

H-how did you know?!

I really only pointed it out because as I said in my first post I don't like the random voting that occurs in day 1 even if it is harmless but I still wanted to contribute something even if it was a bit unecessary. So I preferred pointing out the unproductive nature of voting for the host as a way to contribute other than simply joke voting myself.

I just wanted to see your reaction and see if you would get defensive. That would have been great but...your reaction is so passive and genuine :C The game was full of joke posts, so I wanted to make things serious, even if I didn’t have the greatest logic :p

Do you think others should vote Jinjo too? You might be onto something here... What does everyone else think?

Uhh... no... it's not like "I don't like it but it's useful" posts at all... I'm not sure where swarla even says it's useful to vote the hosts? swarla pointed out that it's just unproductive to vote the hosts and acknowledges that it's a joke. There's not even the slightest attempt, or even a hint of an attempt that she suspects Nightwing for the host vote, when it's more like she was just giving advice that it's more productive to vote somebody else. Which... Nightwing doesn't do anyway. What's even wrong with saying that doing something else would be productive?

This vote seems like it's trying way too hard... and it's based on a complete 180 degrees of what was actually said and done. Why be so defensive of Nightwing when swarla did not even try to incriminate him?

No...what? I meant that swarla says “I don’t like joke votes but they provoke reactions” which to me, reactions are useful since it’s the only thing we have for D1. Not the host thing. I still stand by my point that although voting the host is unproductive there’s no need to point it out, especially when it’s obviously a joke vote.

You are right about two things though...I was trying too hard to get actual serious conversation and looking back, Swarla really wasn’t trying to throw any shade of suspicion against Nightwing. Also liked their reply.

Unvote: swarla

I feel like you backed off a bit too easily on this (Cheff's explanation amounted to "this is what I do", "it's nothing suspicious"), which isn't really that bad in itself, but then you just left with no vote or thoughts on anything else. mind there's not much else to say but looking at it, it just rubbed me the wrong way

100% agree, felt the same way.

I’m not really liking Feenie at the moment...

@Seth Rollins Your initial vote was placed on Jinjo, but made without any type of reason. Just a simple joke-vote?

Well you said it yourself that my vote was random, so it’s obviously a joke vote.

Like you said in strikethrough there's not much else to say at the moment besides question Seth on his random Jinjo vote that didn't have any explanation added to it. Although something else that sort of bothers me now, while thinking on it, is Max's question to me along with the vote added. Why question me on why I didn't vote him (especially when I clarified my reasoning in my initial post) and almost prompt me to vote him?

I don’t quite get your logic here. Do you think scum would prompt you to vote for them?

Anything to say regarding Human's post otherwise? Like discussion about Seth's vote on Jinjo or?

VOTE: Max1996.

Why are you focusing on me so much? You mentioned Seth’s vote on Jinjo at least 3 times now. I find it strange how you are completely avoiding talking about how Midorikawa random voted HumanDawn. We did literally the same thing. Also really dislike your vote on Max here

You also have Nightwing voting for the host, which if I recall correctly you said you didn’t like. Kind of gave him a pass though.

And of course your main point about CheffOfGames, which wasn’t really a bad one, I also didn’t like how he had to mention “hey look! I’m Town everyone!”. Still, you abandoned this idea pretty quickly.

You're my scum partner, remember? You can go try to get some mislynches done.

He's Mafia.

H-how did you know?!
This is how he knew, we three are mafia.

And of course your main point about CheffOfGames, which wasn’t really a bad one, I also didn’t like how he had to mention “hey look! I’m Town everyone!”
This was not meant as a "I know I'm town so you can trust me"-message, it was just the second part of my 'joke'.

All joking aside, so far nobody has been really pinging me as scum or defensive, I'm not a huge fan of the joke-vote explaining even though I am guilty of that myself as well but otherwise I like where this is going so far, the game hasn't been going on long and we are at the end of the joke-vote phase

Here are my thoughts about the game so far. I see the game started out with joke votes and Seth was the first person to make a serious vote on Swarla. Nightwing says it was his first time voting for the host and from previous games I have seen, they turn out scum and then he unvoted Elementar. Either he is Mafia or he is Town. Feenie has been switching votes and she questions Max. HD says Seth is Mafia and Seth notices that HD avoided Midori's random vote on him and then Seth says he does not like Feenie's vote on Max and he also did not like how Cheff voted himself.

I think Seth is Town for being observant. Cheff joke voted himself and then he says he's not a huge fan of joke votes and no one has caught his eye. Not sure what to think of him. Either he is Town or he is Mafia who doesn't want to get noticed by the other Town players. Max votes himself and refers to himself as the ninja because of his Greninja avatar and votes Feenie because she voted for Cheff for jokevoting himself and asks why she vote Cheff and not Max when they both jokevote themselves. I'm going to guess Max is Town for questioning Feenie about why voting Cheff and not for him earlier.

You also have Nightwing voting for the host, which if I recall correctly you said you didn’t like. Kind of gave him a pass though.
Here are my thoughts about the game so far. I see the game started out with joke votes and Seth was the first person to make a serious vote on Swarla. Nightwing says it was his first time voting for the host and from previous games I have seen, they turn out scum and then he unvoted Elementar. Either he is Mafia or he is Town. Feenie has been switching votes and she questions Max. HD says Seth is Mafia and Seth notices that HD avoided Midori's random vote on him and then Seth says he does not like Feenie's vote on Max and he also did not like how Cheff voted himself.

Nightwing101 is a girl :)

He's Mafia.

What exactly makes you believe this?

Why are you focusing on me so much? You mentioned Seth’s vote on Jinjo at least 3 times now. I find it strange how you are completely avoiding talking about how Midorikawa random voted HumanDawn. We did literally the same thing. Also really dislike your vote on Max here
I think the reason they're focusing on you so much is because there was a slight difference between the way you joke voted and Mido Joke voted. Mido's vote on HD was followed by a 'because' so at least there was a slight reason, but to yours there was nothing and led to confusion on whether it was a joke vote or not. Given this, I don't think there was intentional harm behind the joke vote and doesn't seem scummy enough to focus too much on.

Although something else that sort of bothers me now, while thinking on it, is Max's question to me along with the vote added. Why question me on why I didn't vote him (especially when I clarified my reasoning in my initial post) and almost prompt me to vote him?
I think its silly to say that he was trying to prompt you to vote him. It seems pretty logical to point out why you were more suspicious of Cheff than Max given they did the same thing.

Vote: CheffOfGames because I honestly can't remember if I am mafia or not and I cannot be trusted.

You're my scum partner, remember? You can go try to get some mislynches done.
(In response to CheffOfGames previous message)

He's Mafia.

H-how did you know?!
(In response to HumanDawn's previous message)

This is how he knew, we three are mafia.
(in response to Seth Rollins previous message)

I'm so confused, why is everyone all of a sudden joking about being Mafia?

@Midorikawa the day phase is going to end soon and not only are you still sticking with the HD joke vote, but you also disappeared.

@Rainbow Cloud you’ve been awfully quiet this game

Also why did you refer to yourself in the third person Seth Rollins?

Seth sees no problem with it :p

I was going to wait Feenie respond to what I said but it’s been a while and she still hasn’t responded. Therefore, I shall

Vote: Feenie

Seth Rollins said:
Well you said it yourself that my vote was random, so it’s obviously a joke vote.
"Random" doesn't have to indicate it's a joke vote.
I don’t quite get your logic here. Do you think scum would prompt you to vote for them?
I don't think there's a correct answer here. In most situations, no, of course not. However, it's not like a guarantee that I was going to vote Max. And it's not as if because I voted Max that it would put him in any immediate danger.
To be fair, there isn't exactly much to talk about when there's four pages (and not even four of actual content). Midori's is different in that her vote was discernibly a joke vote. Yours, on the other hand, was just a vote. I would've talked about hers if I found it necessary.

I can't vote for each thing I dislike.

And of course your main point about CheffOfGames, which wasn’t really a bad one, I also didn’t like how he had to mention “hey look! I’m Town everyone!”. Still, you abandoned this idea pretty quickly.
I haven't played with him in a while, and if this is a thing he does, I wasn't wanting to harp on it - especially if it's a sure joke vote and I'd be beating a dead horse by going back and forth on it. I did that before in a game and it got me pretty much nowhere.

Just to be clear: Which one?

I don't see why you need clarification on something so straightforward... Why not answer both anyway? Seems like you're just being avoidant.

I just wanted to see your reaction and see if you would get defensive. That would have been great but...your reaction is so passive and genuine :C The game was full of joke posts, so I wanted to make things serious, even if I didn’t have the greatest logic :p

I agree... something about it sounded really cute in my head

No...what? I meant that swarla says “I don’t like joke votes but they provoke reactions” which to me, reactions are useful since it’s the only thing we have for D1. Not the host thing. I still stand by my point that although voting the host is unproductive there’s no need to point it out, especially when it’s obviously a joke vote.

I'm confused. So, you agree with her that reactions are useful? My 2c; it's a normal thing to point out when there... really isn't much of anything to point out.

HD says Seth is Mafia and Seth notices that HD avoided Midori's random vote on him

Huh? I'm pretty sure I joked to Midorikawa about me using a power role to get her lynched.

I agree about Seth.

Unvote: Seth Rollins

@Midorikawa the day phase is going to end soon and not only are you still sticking with the HD joke vote, but you also disappeared.

Probably busy. I don't think it says much, I recall Midorikawa being very active as Mafia anyway.

I don't see why you need clarification on something so straightforward... Why not answer both anyway? Seems like you're just being avoidant.
Feenie told me to disregard the question she (?) asked me, but she asked me two questions. So I do wanna know which one I actually disregard.

I really like Seth Rollins and Feenie's replies. Not a fan of the votes on Feenie at all, honestly Max1996's posts are the most questionable.

Feenie told me to disregard the question she (?) asked me, but she asked me two questions. So I do wanna know which one I actually disregard.

Yes... and I'll ask again...

Why not answer both anyway?

VOTE: Max1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom