• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Okay so mafia targeted Kyriaki obviously.

Mafia confirmed.
Kyriaki said this in to relation to Ereshkigal. I don't know if you were joking Kyriaki (not that you can respond to this I don't think). Am I right to think Kyriaki saying this and then getting killed is suspicious? Or am I just being paranoid.
@Ereshkigal are you friends with Kyriaki in real life? Am I allowed to ask that?

Also so this is a massive mafia game. What is the ratio of town to scum usually? It may be good to estimate how many scum members there are in such a big game. Anyone got any ideas?

Except now the Mafia know about it. Congratulations.

Look, unless you're Mafia, you have no idea what they know. I could have been lying this entire time, and it isn't exactly like I lack a history of flat-out lying about my role when Town. The only way to know for certain is to investigate.

As to Ereshkigal: I don't have any problem with their jokey attitude, it's when there's jokes without substance that I start to get suspicious. The jokes prove that you've been around pretty much all day, yet your only comments of substance have been voting Max after his initial goof up, agreeing with jd that Max looked Jestery, unvoting Max based on said Jestery behaviour, saying that we should check him tonight to see if he's actually a Jester or not (which, btw, even if we didn't already know what he was, would be a bad plan anyway), and now this vague cryptic threat towards the mafia. Even your most recent posts, large as they are, is mostly just cryptically threatening mafia with an "annoying role" of some description, which is of no help whatsoever.

I have said a lot more of substance than you realize, including some information about my role that would allow anyone paying attention to realize the full extent of its abilities.

Kyriaki said this in to relation to Ereshkigal. I don't know if you were joking Kyriaki (not that you can respond to this I don't think). Am I right to think Kyriaki saying this and then getting killed is suspicious? Or am I just being paranoid.
@Ereshkigal are you friends with Kyriaki in real life? Am I allowed to ask that?

Nah. They realized they can't night kill me and are trying to pin a lynch, most likely. Besides, if I were Mafia, I'd want Kyriaki alive for the first night. I would have gone after one of the people who voted for Max to make him look scummy.

Kyriaki was absolutely joking. Given that said post quoted Eresh's comments on Pokemon characters. Kyriaki was pretty clearly joking about it.

I have said a lot more of substance than you realize, including some information about my role that would allow anyone paying attention to realize the full extent of its abilities.
Look, unless you're Mafia, you have no idea what they know. I could have been lying this entire time, and it isn't exactly like I lack a history of flat-out lying about my role when Town. The only way to know for certain is to investigate.
So, you've done the dumb thing then? The thing where you make needlessly cryptic posts that largely just confuse people, but potentially tell Mafia exactly what they need to know? As well as being incredibly obtuse with your comments and being of generally no help to anyone.

Vote: Ereshkigal

Generally unhelpful, and has talked a lot but not actually said much.

Nah. They realized they can't night kill me and are trying to pin a lynch, most likely. Besides, if I were Mafia, I'd want Kyriaki alive for the first night. I would have gone after one of the people who voted for Max to make him look scummy
Oh yeah, I can see how that would work. So I'm just being paranoid (well most likely cause you're not confirmed Town) but I can see how Mafia could potentially be trying to frame you.

Is the reason why you'd have kept Kyriaki alive if you were mafia only because you'd want to make Max look scummy? Would there be another reason or just to pin everything on Max? Just curious is all.

Also Max, did you get any information from the night phase by any chance?

Kyriaki was absolutely joking. Given that said post quoted Eresh's comments on Pokemon characters. Kyriaki was pretty clearly joking about it.
Thank you, sorry but I'm not really good at understanding when someone is joking about something or when they're being serious, just me I guess. I was just asking to see if I could get any possible information.

Well...considering no Godfather flip so far, I'm taking it with a grain of salt myself, but Eresh came back Amplified aka Town.
Hmm, fair enough, I'll give it a few days, and if we still don't have a Godfather flip then I'll come back to 'em.

Unvote: Ereshkigal
Vote: Seth Rollins

Not a fan of the things they've been saying. It feels like they're deliberately twisting the things people say to try and make scumcases.

I have my own thoughts on who to vote for, but I'm going to wait until after work. I want to see where the conversation takes us and how that changes them before I post. I might be wrong on the read I have, after all.

There's also a strong chance of multiple scum on the Max wagon

Multiple? It seems much more likely to me that there's 1 scum and the others were all misguided town because really max was making himself look scummy. And you say that there's a strong chance of multiple scum but make no effort to pinpoint who that could be? You say that someone should be checked but that's it.

FOS: jdthebud

kyriaki was not joking about this one (unlike the mafia confirmed thing)

Vote: jdthebud

I have my own thoughts on who to vote for, but I'm going to wait until after work.

making vague comments is really not helping you (which you keep making) I can understand waiting since you don't have time, but honestly I think it'd be better if you just outright said who it was & make your case later than be vague about it.

on that note, I'm not sure what I think about ereshkigal coming up town, I still have my doubts but I guess we can wait and see what happens

but Eresh came back Amplified aka Town.

are you a regular cop? maybe I misunderstood something but I thought you were an insane cop or something of the sort

Well...considering no Godfather flip so far, I'm taking it with a grain of salt myself, but Eresh came back Amplified aka Town.

Except I am a 2x Lie Detector and yesterday I detected this:

In what way? I said earlier that I thought Max was Jester. I didn't expect us to get a Mafia kill this early, but I definitely thought not killing him was in our best interests.

Have someone do an alignment check of me. And a role check if you want. I've got nothing to hide.

What I do have is a sweet, sweet role that allows me to annoy the everliving hell out of the Mafia.

And guess what? Turns out that statement is false. So there you go, Ereshkigal is The Godfather.

Except I am a 2x Lie Detector and yesterday I detected this:

And guess what? Turns out that statement is false. So there you go, Ereshkigal is The Godfather.

I'd like to point out that that is a very vague statement, and could very easily return a false positive. For example, Eresh is hiding their full role, ergo, they have something to hide, but that doesn't indicate their alignment one way or the other.

I can only select one phrase.

Wait...Derp. :p

However, Seth, that alone doesn't point to Godfather specifically.

“I’ve got nothing to hide” means he either is scum or ITP. You’re really going to take the risk?

Especially considering the fact that he’s been suspicious this entire game AND says “You can have cop check my alignement”

Back
Top Bottom