• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, let's put it this way:
If we lynch Mafia, then the plan will work flawlessly
If we lynch Town, well then Town is doomed even if you don't try to make the shot. You might as well take the shot and pray that things work out. Really there's no logical reason to be opposed to the plan.

I mean, let's put it this way:
If we lynch Mafia, then the plan will work flawlessly
If we lynch Town, well then Town is doomed even if you don't try to make the shot. You might as well take the shot and pray that things work out. Really there's no logical reason to be opposed to the plan.
Doomed it is then. Thanks so much...
/s

How does it work flawlessly? If I take the shot and Nightwing blocks me, town dies needlessly. If I take the shot, hit, and Night is town then town dies needlessly. The only way that night ends in our favor is if Night is scum and lying about roleblocker. Otherwise, we lose.

Given this plan? If Max is town, scum won.

If I take the shot, hit, and Night is town then town dies needlessly.
If we lynch Town, then we'll lose if you don't do anything anyway.
If we lynch scum, then you'll either hit scum and win the game, or you'll hit Town, the game will be down to 2:1:1, we'll lynch you, and then we'll win.

My "temper" is due to the fact that you insist on being Town, yet go about "proving" yourself in the most cryptic and unhelpful ways possible, and sometimes even outright refuse to do things that would help.

So, do you have any results from your actions? Or any way to prove that these are in fact your powers?

My "temper" is due to the fact that you insist on being Town, yet go about "proving" yourself in the most cryptic and unhelpful ways possible, and sometimes even outright refuse to do things that would help.

So, do you have any results from your actions? Or any way to prove that these are in fact your powers?
No way to prove it, I'm afraid. Doesn't help I've focused more on YOU Mafia to the point I literally only submitted one Night Action in this game. A Vig shot on jdthebud, though it failed and was not consumed.

It is I, Vote-omenon, returning to you with the votals that I, Vote-omenon, have tallied! Rejoice, for I've done the work for you!

Pirate Sylveon (5): Melodious Nocturne Demyx, Jin of Torna, Nightwing101, Midorikawa, Ereshkigal
Nightwing101 (1): Pirate Sylveon
Not Voting (0):

Additionally, I, Vote-omenon, can let you know that there remains just under 24 hours remaining in the day, AND that this may very well be the last phase of the game!

Unless the Mafia is someone who we think is proven town via some method, but actually isn't town. And my not agreeing with it is my seeing how your plan can easily be used to screw town and guarantee a mafia victory. If I were Mafia, you would be a godsend and I would be all for your plan.

And, no, it's not proven. Especially since I know of at least two who are going to flip town when this is done. But, I'll get to the other problems in a bit.

I'm not implying Jin is Mafia. I'm implying Jin has a terrible plan. The moment I saw it, my first though was, "I could win this game as scum easily with this being the town's plan."

Notice I'm not saying Max isn't scum? Max dying is pretty much a guarantee; the rest of the plan depends on his death.

And now is the point when the Mafia will start using fowl language. They'll be utterly plucked at what I'm about to say.

But, the initial plan I came up with involved me going along with Jin's plan. I would, as scum, let Nightwing roleblock Ereshkigal (it's my insanity, I can talk in third person if I want to) and shoot Jin. It gets any chances of Ereshkigal's kill shot actually hitting scum out of the way, guarantees a death, and puts me in a position to argue one of them is scum (Ereshkigal being the most likely, due to both insane plans and the tendency to be a wildcard when town, plus a generally scummy personality).

The second plan, and one pretty much dictated to them when Ereshkigal refused to go along with Jin's plan, is dependent upon Max. This set up a Jin vs. Ereshkigal situation and looked like both sides of the argument were getting false reads from each other. Then, it just depends on how Max flips when he dies; he flips scum, kill Jin and frame Ereshkigal. Max flips town, kill Ereshkigal and frame Jin. Pretty much a guaranteed victory, handed them to a silver platter by Jin and Ereshkigal.

And after having the plan Ereshkigal spent so many posts dictating to them ruined by Ereshkigal posting it in the open for everyone to see, Mido, the best plan is to kill you and point out how Ereshkigal set up a godfather argument, say Ereshkigal was trying to set up a godfather argument against you by pointing out that Ereshkigal was setting it up to argue you are the godfather as an alternative to how you knew who is and is not scum for certain.

Also, for the other people saying "I know via other means:" Stop that. It sets up a perfect opportunity to argue you're the godfather.

So, at this point, the Mafia's best bet is to kill me come night phase, since they honestly can't predict anything I'm going to do and I'm making a habit of throwing a monkey wrench in their plans today :p

Vote: Pirate Sylveon
I understood none of that.
Not my best game, this...when I do submit an action, it gets blocked, and now I'm on the chopping block for the usual reasons.
.....Didn’t you say you didn’t submit one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom