• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually somewhat fairly accurate- I really don't like Conkeldur. I don't love Machamp either, but there's just something about Incineroar that I find so much more uncomfortable... could be the awkward pelvic thrust fire attack in this image, because man... no thank you.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...st/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20180729081210

Incineroar also lures you in with a nice little kitten, unlike Machamp and Conkeldur. So you pick it up like "Aww you precious little-- PELVIC THRUSTING MAN TIGER."
I don't think they thought things through with that. Doesn't help that it learns Leech Life... I guess that's why there's no pelvic thrusting in Smash (from what I have seen). Although I like Incineroar, I do feel it has lots of accidental innuendo.

Are you talking about this leak?
index.php

That was disproven when Meltan was revealed...
Yet at least he/she acknowledged 'that's what I know', meaning that he/she heard this info from someone else and didn't know what to think about it, thus why it was posted so to ask others whether this leak is true or not.

That's differ from 'you’ll find out soon enough.' Which if proven fake will be the newest low I've ever heard liars commit to say.

It isn't new, Gardevoir looking feminine is why there are simply the worst kind of fan art for it. It doesn't help that any equivalent of Pokemon Amie lets you pet it.

Yet at least he/she acknowledged 'that's what I know', meaning that he/she heard of this from someone else and didn't know what to think about it, thus why it was posted so to ask whether this leak is true or not.

that is differ from 'you’ll find out soon enough.' Which if fake will be the newest low.
A lot of leaks use that phrase or some form of it, though.

That kind of confident statement is about on par with "I heard it from someone who works at GameFreak" for "stupid things fake leakers say to try to make themselves sound legit, but actually just makes them look less credible."

Actually somewhat fairly accurate- I really don't like Conkeldur. I don't love Machamp either, but there's just something about Incineroar that I find so much more uncomfortable... could be the awkward pelvic thrust fire attack in this image, because man... no thank you.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...st/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20180729081210

Incineroar also lures you in with a nice little kitten, unlike Machamp and Conkeldur. So you pick it up like "Aww you precious little-- PELVIC THRUSTING MAN TIGER."
I'm pretty the pelvic thrust thing is only because of where their eyes are drawn towards. People think the pelvis or crotch when it's just around the waist, it's a belt. In other words people are just looking a bit too far down.

I guess it's easier to find leaks that don't try to assure people that they are right. In fact, the first legitimate leak from this (last?) year was posted on April 1st.

A lot of leaks use that phrase or some form of it, though.

That kind of confident statement is about on par with "I heard it from someone who works at GameFreak" for "stupid things fake leakers say to try to make themselves sound legit, but actually just makes them look less credible."
'Hey, look at me, look at me, I'm a liar who is saying filthy apostasies in order to gain attention and cause people to not care about any other person that truly need help right about now.' That's all I imagine with such people. I never go on 4chan, which makes me wonder of why are we constantly looking for hints and leaks from it?

'Hey, look at me, look at me, I'm a liar who is saying filthy apostasies in order to gain attention and cause people to not care about any other person that truly need help right about now.' That's all I imagine with such people. I never go on 4chan, which makes me wonder of why are we constantly looking for hints and leaks from it?
Because it has happened before. Smash 4's final pre-DLC characters were leaked through 4chan, for example.

Well, without fake leaks, we've got very little to talk about until official news season starts. It's kind of an entertainment thing to dissect them in the meantime... plus some "news" sites and poketubers feel the need to circulate them further and pass them off as possibly legit so- might as well analyze them properly somewhere, because we know they're not doing it.

'Hey, look at me, look at me, I'm a liar who is saying filthy apostasies in order to gain attention and cause people to not care about any other person that truly need help right about now.'
That's all I imagine with such people. I never go on 4chan, which makes me wonder of why are we constantly looking for hints and leaks from it?
...What? People on 4chan post fake leaks just to get a laugh or two. They’re not trying to take away attention from people who need help.

Leak seasons are not that serious dude.

Because it has happened before. Smash 4's final pre-DLC characters were leaked through 4chan, for example.
As well as the Starter's Final Evolutions for Gen 7. 4chan is like sieving Gold in a contaminated river. So far, most of the time we're finding Fool's Gold.

Last edited:
So speaking of starters...

I've been wondering on a hypothetical, if their type combos were something like...

Grass/Fire
Fire/Water
Water/Grass

Uninspired type selection, but they're interesting combos in terms of design potential- with the possible exception of Water/Grass. We only have the one Fire/Water-type with Volcanion, three Water/Grass with the Lotad-line, and no Grass/Fire combos. It's kind of funny how adding the classic trio to the classic trio would be both incredibly uncreative and yet manage to produce some rare and still unused type combinations.

So speaking of starters...

I've been wondering on a hypothetical, if their type combos were something like...

Grass/Fire
Fire/Water
Water/Grass

Uninspired type selection, but they're interesting combos in terms of design potential- with the possible exception of Water/Grass. We only have the one Fire/Water-type with Volcanion, three Water/Grass with the Lotad-line, and no Grass/Fire combos. It's kind of funny how adding the classic trio to the classic trio would be both incredibly uncreative and yet manage to produce some rare and still unused type combinations.

Imagine if they did a Dragon/Fairy Type?

Grass/Fighting
/\ \/
Fire/Ghost
/\ \/
Water/Dark

I was having this in mind for the starters in order to balance the playing-field out. Yes, grass beats fire and so forth, but what if their second type is something that the advantaged is weak against.

Last edited:
How would you feel if the starters ended up having two possible final evolution each? like after the first evolution, to evolve it again, you have to do one of two methods to get your final.

That's differ from 'you’ll find out soon enough.'
Then which leak are you referring to?
Which if proven fake will be the newest low I've ever heard liars commit to say.
Moreso than "I'm employed at Game Freak"?
I never go on 4chan, which makes me wonder of why are we constantly looking for hints and leaks from it?
It’s a sespool of lies and immoral behavior, and yet out of most of the lies, we end up finding a few unexpected thing that’s later proven to be true, such as the Confidential Artwork for the Gen 7 starter’s final evolutions.
You just posted this a few pages ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom