• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Solgaleo and Lunala at the bottom of the two posters. But the rest I'm baffled with. Have you got pictures of the Game Freak Studio in US and UM? or Let's Go?
here's a youtube video of Let's Go office. I didn't see anything really nor remember anything when I played. i mean there are some repeating colors in there from sun and moon office but its things like books so.... may not mean anything.

i didnt play ultra.

here's a youtube video of Let's Go office. I didn't see anything really nor remember anything when I played. i mean there are some repeating colors in there from sun and moon office but its things like books so.... may not mean anything.

i didnt play ultra.

I played Ultra Moon, and as far as I know, it is identical to the one in SM.

I played Ultra Moon, and as far as I know, it is identical to the one in SM.
Apart from Solgaleo and Lunala from the poster, What I can also pick out is a Volcanic Dragon-like Pokemon (Fire/Electric) and a Skeleton Ghost Dragon-like Pokemon (Ghost/Electric). Perhaps they could be the next Legendaries.

It means that they don’t know shit and they put a vague deadline so if they happen to be right everyone will wrongly believe they’re a legit leaker.
Fair enough heh; it's more than likely fake lol.

well in SM if you click on the white board it says ideas for a new game are written down and maybe you should add a few touches. however... whatever is shown on the board is way too blurry.

I could really use a Pokémon Direct this moment. We'll see. I got high hopes for this generation.

I think that they decided to give extra time for the games' development is a very good sign!! We cannot be certain of how innovative it will appear on the surface "compared" to Odyssey and Breath of the Wild, but, I feel personally like the full experience offerred by the game may turn out to surpass most or all expectations!

So after some thought. I Nintendo or PC is planning on a reveal soon, it'll more than likely be on Friday or Staurday, which would be Sunday in Japan. Since they normal;y do stuff like that on those days when kids are usually out of school or whatever
Isn't school out this week anyway?

Just looked at all the official pokemon holiday twitter's posts just to compare previous years ( 2012-2018 ) , not once has said account used any crowns, sceptres or even traditional EU sweets like mince pies or any cultural symbolic references in any of their holiday tweets and photos. It's always been Americanised.

Not even in the Kalos era did they bring any European imagery which I thought was odd.

Where as for James Turner, not once has he referenced a crown in any of his new year artworks despite him being British or any related cultural imagery going back as far his profile has been around on twitter for.

Now that the specific imagery is out in full force, I am quite suspicious as we should all be lol

Just looked at all the official pokemon holiday twitter's posts just to compare previous years ( 2012-2018 ) , not once has said account used any crowns, sceptres or even traditional EU sweets like mince pies or any cultural symbolic references in any of their holiday tweets and photos. It's always been Americanised.

Not even in the Kalos era did they bring any European imagery which I thought was odd.

Where as for James Turner, not once has he referenced a crown in any of his new year artworks despite him being British or any related cultural imagery going back as far his profile has been around on twitter for.

Now that the specific imagery is out in full force, I am quite suspicious as we should all be lol
Perhaps if there is a UK region, they'll might make it a Poketreats similar to Poffins or Macaroons. They did hint with Macaroons during X and Y if I last recall. However, Mince Pies are usually a seasonal thing that mostly appear around the 'Ber' Months (Sept-Dec)

Perhaps if there is a UK region, they'll might make it a Poketreats similar to Poffins or Macaroons. They did hint with Macaroons during X and Y if I last recall. However, Mince Pies are usually a seasonal thing that mostly appear around the 'Ber' Months (Sept-Dec)

It could very well point to another EU region like Spain still. Those Christmas coats do sorta look like the coats they do wear, but i'm not sure what their holiday traditions are. Def is very hinting at the EU either way if not the UK. The next few weeks will be quite long lol

It could very well point to another EU region like Spain still. Those Christmas coats do sorta look like the coats they do wear, but i'm not sure what their holiday traditions are. Def is very hinting at the EU either way if not the UK. The next few weeks will be quite long lol
They look very much Austrian, German or Scandinavian to me. It's also the sort of thing I saw musicians wear at Christmas Markets when visiting Chatsworth. Christmas Markets are usually log cabins that fit the mood of Alpine or Scandinavian theming. I wouldn't even be surprised if Finland (Lapland) is the next Region to visit.

Dvy6oH9VAAAvZ5v.jpg

Let's see, we have...

Mince Pies, Humbugs(green and black, though might be chocolate and mint): UK
Ring Donuts: The Netherlands
Candy Canes: Germany
Bunt Cake: Eastern European/US
Biscuits(I think?): Unknown?

Can anyone please help me to decipher the origin of each that I've jotted down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom