• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess tomorrow at 4pm they will post proof. Lmao because how are they going to prove anything?

Considering how they modified the Day/Night system in SM, they might make the gender options version exclusive if they decide to name the games King & Queen. I hope that they don't do that.

I have the same hope, but I don’t think it’ll happen. Not that it matters much, but I don’t think they’d tie a version of the game with one gender. It’ll cause a riot, and even with the trade function, people will be pissed at being forced to choose the gender they want to play as or possibly the exclusive Pokémon (and legendary) catchable in the other game.

I have the same hope, but I don’t think it’ll happen. Not that it matters much, but I don’t think they’d tie a version of the game with one gender. It’ll cause a riot, and even with the trade function, people will be pissed at being forced to choose the gender they want to play as or possibly the exclusive Pokémon (and legendary) catchable in the other game.
I don't think that they would do that either. I don't want to be forced to play as a boy in one version and be forced to play as a girl in the other.

That's what I assume will happen, and it's mainly because Game Freak wants to make as much money as possible. It's because of this that I see a Sinnoh remake being a traditional remake with its reremake being LGPE styled.
The question remains, though: what will rereremakes be? Unless they stop making pokemon games, they won't want to stop making remakes of already remade games. Imagine the previous hoenn game being 30 years ago or something.

I'm sorry, but the King/Queen guy is talking out of his ass. Nothing is happening tomorrow. I refuse to believe GF would ever create titles that gender specific. Say what you will about Crown/Scepter, but its gender neutral which makes both titles more marketable overall. Same for Noble/Regent or whatever bullshit 4chan has spewed lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom