• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to see a vibe with these patterns here. Hence the rhyming theme Game Freak is suddenly alluding..

Gen 1, 2, 5, 7, Ash with two Gym Leaders/Trial Captains

Gen 3-6, Ash with female player who both get fire type starters, along with Gym Leader and little brother/sister

Gen 4-8, Ash with female player who both get water type starters, along with Gym Leader

Also RIP quite a few of the reactions trying to be put up onto youtube right now. GameXplain's usual video that follows news was taken down for copyright claims, same with Arlo's (more Nintendo than Pokemon. the blue puppet guy) reaction to it. I was looking forward to that video. Hopefully the tubers trying to put up their reaction can get things sorted out.

Posting here as well: I'm expecting expansive underground maps.

If there's no underground metro, I'm going to be disappointed :p

Also RIP quite a few of the reactions trying to be put up onto youtube right now. GameXplain's usual video that follows news was taken down for copyright claims, same with Arlo's (more Nintendo than Pokemon. the blue puppet guy) reaction to it. I was looking forward to that video. Hopefully the tubers trying to put up their reaction can get things sorted out.
I mostly wanted to see RuffledRowlit's reaction.

Maybe GF likes to make the fire starters looking fighting type but don't evolving into one. This is the only pov I want to believe cause I'm not ready for that bunny to become another bulky fighter. My lyzard will protect me from disappointment anyway :)

The map looks like it's just England and not the UK, the city in the snowy area appears to have big Ben and the London eye so I don't think it's suppose to represent Scotland. I think it looks like England upside down with the fields maybe being Yorkshire, the lakes could be the Lake district with the Pennine mountings running along side, the industrial city in the centre could be Manchester, and the city and the bottom appears to be London possibly mixed with Brighton as the tower looks similar to one in Brighton.

Just for instance...have you noticed that the logos have the exact same colours of x/y? And that the blue/white/red pokeball in the japanese logos have the same colours of the Kalos flag?

So... what Pokemon will Ash get you think.

I think their is a chance he gets all threeIf not, then Groocky and Sobble have the best chances to be on his team, since Ash ususally doesn't get the cutest starter if he doesn't get all three (Torchic for May, Piplup for Dawn, Chespin for Clemont and Popplio for Lana).

If he gets three, i can see Scorbunny staying unevolved being the comedic relief mon, but also as the cutest starter he has.

So... what Pokemon will Ash get you think.

I think their is a chance he gets all threeIf not, then Groocky and Sobble have the best chances to be on his team, since Ash ususally doesn't get the cutest starter if he doesn't get all three (Torchic for May, Piplup for Dawn, Chespin for Clemont and Popplio for Lana).

If he gets three, i can see Scorbunny staying unevolved being the comedic relief mon, but also as the cutest starter he has.
No way, fire starters always evolve. Every single one. Froakie and Popplio evolved (3 on 7 in total) so probably we'll have to wait 10 gens before seeing this miracle again. Grass starters seem on this way too after they shined at little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom