• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verlisify isn’t exactly known for his...credibility.

Anyway for that first leak the part that really leads me to doubt its authenticity is “The starters have very interesting final typings”. Like what does that even mean lol it feels like a massive cop-out. Why reveal all the other info but then leave that out?
Well it's not like the post was made by him

52 new pokemon ? i don't know about that
I honestly wouldn't doubt it. There's already a huge array of pokemon as it is, so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to slow the flow a bit

Last edited:
Who's gonna make the 3,000 comment?

I DO!

Um you're 3002 lmao

A Stork Pokémon could be quite cool. It has potential.

Last edited:
We already saw it bud, couple a pages ago

https://i.********/vp/1551906050471.png
You know, I did see a leak earlier that talked about a shoebill stork pokemon

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhYBabCdy0&t=607s

I believed this leak up to part about visiting Kalos in the post-game. As much as it would be cool, I just don't see it actually happening.

I'll remember the date of March 13th...we'll see if this guy was right about the Trailer part!

52 new pokemon ? i don't know about that

Agreed. Really hoping that they don't go with the same route that XY did with barely any new Pokemon please and no, mega evolution and regional variants doesn't count as "New Pokemon".

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see some new mega evolution and regional variants happen within Galar region for 8th generation but don't use those as an excuse to make very few new Pokemon. I'm hoping to see at least 90-100 new Pokemon because it's on Switch and they have the good opportunity to expand on everything too... but we'll see.

I'm still wondering what the logos mean, there must be a reason why there are wolf heads on both of them.

I'm still wondering what the logos mean, there must be a reason why there are wolf heads on both of them.
So far I like most the hyphotesis that they’re the same legendary, with two different forms developed differently in each version of the game, as if they’re two parallel universes.

So far I like most the hyphotesis that they’re the same legendary, with two different forms developed differently in each version of the game, as if they’re two parallel universes.
I like the idea that they are the third legendary where they are going to play an important role in the story, mostly because I don't want Gen 8 to have a third version.

Or they could close relatives in some way, like how Solgaleo and Lunala were related via evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom