• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can get footage of this easily, what's to stop the demo cartridge bit from being legit now. They seem like security hasn't tightened that much

The thing that makes me consider this could be a fake, is the wings motion.

But I am still leaning towards real.
Also I recommend looking a scizor and mega scizor's wind animations. Their just as choppy.

I think the biggest legitimate case against the video is that it doesn't seem consistent with the rendering style used by the games

But it is important to keep in mind, as people have said, this can be from an earlier build (which leads to the question, how was the footage obtained??? lol) and, we haven't actually seen what the lighting for caves etc looks like in the game

Stop with joe, he refute everything if it's not official

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190308-163317_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-163317_Gallery.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 143
While I respect Joe does not believe everything he sees, I wish he didn't act like he's always right. He could at least act like there's a chance he could be wrong.
This is exactly how I felt during the time when Gen 8 wasn't known.

While I respect Joe does not believe everything he sees, I wish he didn't act like he's always right. He could at least act like there's a chance he could be wrong.
Did you even read his post? He said he doesn’t know if it’s real or not. It’s his thoughts on the matter. He’s not pretending he’s “right”.

Well, looks like the new big mechanic will be gym masters. Thankfully (at least for now), it relieved my worry of another boring Mega Evolution clone.

Somebody from nintendo is about to get fired, thanks nintendo, now we know about a little something about gym masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom