• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

I'm told at the end of the Night who dies.

So you're basically vanilla...?

I don't see why not? I could actually see a few characters in Death Note fitting this and I obviously know which one I am and can't elaborate more. But there's definitely more than just the taskforce (in a technical sense) and scum.

The taskforce is town so even if you're an independent (which I doubt) then you're still technically against the taskforce because any independent character would likely be against the taskforce. Could you give me a few characters you think would fit

Pretty much.

I'm told who dies in my Role PM at the end of the Night. How this is supposed to be even remotely useful is beyond me, though, considering everyone learns it at the end of the Night phase anyway...

Yeah. I'm a survivor, I just have to make it to the end with whichever faction to meet my condition.
The taskforce is town so even if you're an independent (which I doubt) then you're still technically against the taskforce because any independent character would likely be against the taskforce. Could you give me a few characters you think would fit
Except I'm not against the taskforce because of my win condition. If I give you a few characters I'm really worried I'd be getting way too close to nameclaiming. @DekuNut Would it be okay for me to do that, or would that be too close for comfort to nameclaiming?

I wonder if there is some kind of godfather variant because otherwise the check doesn't make sense. I mean, it's possible. And if the host says there's been no mistakes, then that kind of has to be the case (tho I don't see the point of a godfather if the check doesn't claim they're town but oh well). After all, Oricorio was scum. And Jinjo's result this time is technically correct because I'm independent, not town.

What do you think about Max and his claim? I'm getting scum vibes from him voting me and that looks like he wanted to get rid of the OP Cop role I have.

What do you think about Max and his claim? I'm getting scum vibes from him voting me and that looks like he wanted to get rid of the OP Cop role I have.
At first it sounded kind of plausible but honestly, the role not having a name seems sort of weird. A way of clearing that up would be to ask everyone here - do your roles have names? Obviously don't say what your role is, but at least confirm whether or not it has a name. That way that can be verified.

But yeah, I'm starting to get scum vibes, too.

Unvote: Feenie

Vote: Max1996

Max claim is hard for me to believe, I would never bus a scum buddy like that, and my role is OP. I think Feenie could be a Survivor and her defense looks genuine.

well, while we wait for Max to get lynched

Do yall think OS was killed after protecting Jinjo? Or maybe someone else? maybe coincidence? Any thoughts on that?

This would be a weird fakeclaim for Max to make. I'm willing to believe him. I'm still really on the fence about Feenie. Raye Penber is not technically a part of the taskforce but he still counted as the taskforce right? And at any rate, I don't see anyone being survivor. The only one who could fit (besides Ryuk) would be Rem but I find it hard to believe Rem would just be a survivor and not have something (role-wise) to do with Misa.

Also I think Officer Snake was likely killed protecting Jinjo, yeah

As far as the NK goes with Officer Snake, that's difficult. Definitely also leaning towards the bodyguard role coming into play. Seems a bit coincidental that Officer Snake was a bodyguard and died on the night that Jinjo reveals herself to be an important role like the cop.

This would be a weird fakeclaim for Max to make. I'm willing to believe him. I'm still really on the fence about Feenie. Raye Penber is not technically a part of the taskforce but he still counted as the taskforce right? And at any rate, I don't see anyone being survivor. The only one who could fit (besides Ryuk) would be Rem but I find it hard to believe Rem would just be a survivor and not have something (role-wise) to do with Misa.
Unfortunately, if this all has to do with characters, I can't really say a thing on the matter. All I can really say in response is that there's definitely a character who suits the role because I've got it.

Back
Top Bottom