• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Any explanations for these reads?
People in the top generally have a more genuine tone and I can see them actually doing things for the town, the bottom people just look faked to me. If you want me to go more into detail for a specific one, you can ask.

by the by if its not obvious usaulyl lowercase will eb me and the stark weird correct grammar posing will be froemr. i ahvenot discussed this with him abotut hat but i spectulate this will be the case in thefuture

People in the top generally have a more genuine tone and I can see them actually doing things for the town, the bottom people just look faked to me. If you want me to go more into detail for a specific one, you can ask.
Explain the read on thesunspear if you would be so kind. How do our most recent posts affect the read, and when was the town read established? Why?

Explain the read on thesunspear if you would be so kind. How do our most recent posts affect the read, and when was the town read established? Why?

It looked like you were actually making an effort to read the game, unlike most of the people posting here. Your latest post before I started making the list, even though it suspected me, was the main reason.

im conflicted by u @thesunspear i want to kneejerk townread ur friend website account but when ur other head starts posting stuff like #75 it makes me want to curl up into a ball and think about myself for a little buit

why did you specify (and did) here? It kind of reads like you believe everyone who answered to be town, which I do not believe was the point you were trying to make here (if it was, good job you're a wolf :p)
Yeah, that I missed a word in that post that I never got back to after putting the parentheses in lol. The
since everyone is (and did) answer to be town.
was supposed to mean that everyone is [going to] (and did) answer town, since everyone who had responded to that question already said they were town, as expected.

im conflicted by u @thesunspear i want to kneejerk townread ur friend website account but when ur other head starts posting stuff like #75 it makes me want to curl up into a ball and think about myself for a little buit
You have it backwards lol I am website account, the one you are supposed to scum read

Back
Top Bottom