• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I absolutely can as well and I speculated as such but their kill is absent tonight
otherwise I would totally agree with you on that

oh wait I see what you're saying
-Moe
(sunfan is the one who said it makes no sense)
I have to read the flip

I think you are right
so that further complicates things
so we are missing two kills

(I think you're still wrong about the lightning rod thing but there is almost unquestionably a vigi in this game)

hey everyone,

i've been giving this some thought, and i think focusing the discussion on sunspear is anti-town. i know they're town, but out of respect for my partner i still let them do their thing. idk if that's really the best thing to do anymore

sorry leetic, but please trust me on this one. there isn't a world where sunfan is town after zms's death.

looking at h&s might be a good, imo

looking at h&s might be a good, imo
They were our original shot (before chillian) and we realized they are extremely likely to be a miss
Which I was honestly a bit disappointed by but I believe they'll be eating a 6x effective moonblast in the very near future

They were our original shot (before chillian) and we realized they are extremely likely to be a miss
Which I was honestly a bit disappointed by but I believe they'll be eating a 6x effective moonblast in the very near future

what makes them town?

im still going to assume lone wolf is town, so that leaves me mnh, rr, aflame, ddi, and h&s to look at (ima still try to form my own read on h&s, sunspear)

i started rewatching the walking dead tho and man that is some show, so later lol

Day 3 Mez Vote Count 1
Vote count

thesunspear - 1 (h&S)
Aflame - 1 (sunspear)
Not Voting - (Aflame, MNH, LW, latb, dipshits, RR)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to hit majority, otherwise day will end at 3 pm CDT on Tuesday, the 30th (2 days, 10 hours remaining from the time of this post).

I have returned from the Endgame. Few plotholes, pretty good overall, that's all I'm gonna say.
HOW can any of you actually ever interpret this as anything other than a joke? It is so blatantly untrue that I can't imagine reading this and not immediately like... laughing
Because it was said without any trace of jokeyness. Remember that you people also didn't know Lie Detectors were a thing. How was I supposed to know how you understood JOATs from your site?
We were looking at an early post and their interaction with the S&N slot
You mind quoting the exact post?

Just a note that you cannot speculate on any roles that are still living in the thread.

Also please keep all softing to a minimum for the rest of the day, if it gets excessive I will have to count it as a second claim and mod role block that hydra. @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

I don't recall ever seeing a lie detector and it still doesn't sound like a real role lol but I guess I don't blame you for assuming I'm just that dumb :lapras:

Back
Top Bottom