• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Look, if you want me off your back, then actually engage with the arguments I have presented. Your slot's constant insistence that I have "confirmation bias" doesn't make me civ read you, to say the least
please ignore Moe for the rest of this eternity and you'll want to lynch us less, I promise

I did respond. My read on Chillian was addressed. I admit that it was bad. My read on ZMS was addressed. I admit that it was really bad.
Beyond that, I've explained everything about as well as I think I can.

Sunspear, may I suggest a different angle? Clearly attempting to convince Leetic that you don't look bad isn't going to work. Which I can understand, self-meta and WIFOM wouldn't do much to sway me either. Instead, maybe try convincing them why someone else looks worse?

Sunspear, may I suggest a different angle? Clearly attempting to convince Leetic that you don't look bad isn't going to work. Which I can understand, self-meta and WIFOM wouldn't do much to sway me either. Instead, maybe try convincing them why someone else looks worse?
I was always going to do this today. I think I agree that I am unlikely to convince them, regardless of all else, and yes
I am going to do a full reads list, which will include where the 3 lynches that I think town needs to make in order to win the game.

For the time being, I can't not respond when I see leetic talking about how they think I'm scum. Its inherent in me.

I appreciate this post, btw. I should've said that in the above.

I still want to hear more from [...] @dum dum idiots before voting.
hey friend! i've given some thots but if you'd like something specific out of me i'm here
If you think Moe and I don't get the nightkill we want, I think you're just wrong about it.
i laughed really hard at this
the bok's lovechild kill on n1 is unreasonable
i expect dekunut to kill bok's lovechild because of minish. makes sense in hindsight.
Do Zelda Dungeon games typically inform a player if they are roleblocked or not? The one downside of ZMS dying D1 is that we may not have anyone who was roleblocked to be able to confirm if they got notified of being roleblocked
not in my experience. u gotta guess. it's easy to tell if you have an investigation role because you don't get results lmao but otherwise i've never been notified in the past.

regarding sunspear, i'm inclined to give them a chance and lynch them at a later date if necessary.

Another case study: USM Ubers Mafia. Ultra Necrozma's Uprising (Mafia Chat) - QuickTopic free message board hosting Mafia: - USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Now, keep in mind JJJ is a great mafia player, he even made it to finals one year in the championship. Who did he decide to nightkill first? Not an active poster like Sloonei, but Calvin, a very low poster. He didn't want to be caught by a potential Tracker/Watcher, so he went with unpredictable kill options. I see no reason to assume the same couldn't be happening here.
To keep context here, yes JJJ is a great player and he definitely knew what he needed to do to win; however even in the world where he didn't get offed by the 3P the only reason he even HAD an out is because the tracker opened Day 2 by claiming.
Yeah.

IE not a great case study cause it was a nonsensical game all around

So then what was with that post?
I was going to make a longer more inspiring post about how you have been playing pretty well this game and you still have room to improve but I decided to save it for postgame and that was the first thing that popped into my head.
we don't know a) if your roleblock even went through on us b) if chillian's vest was still active c) the 3P kill goes through the vest
and there's no way for us to know lol
but if you say you roleblocked us, chances are you roleblocked us. Given the flip, it probably just didn't matter. Bus driver world is kind of compelling because it doesn't rely on weird stuff like scum being inactive or intentionally nokilling.
Look, if I were in your spot I'd be tunneling just as hard. I guess I'm asking you to play better than me.

-------

also here's the problem right freakin here:
71e39667-b8e9-48c6-ada5-cf880ba663ab.png

HOW can any of you actually ever interpret this as anything other than a joke? It is so blatantly untrue that I can't imagine reading this and not immediately like... laughing

nope
I am 90% sure I am right about the effects of their role
and I think you know it makes sense too
i'm saying like, both. lightning rod AND murder beam.

i mean i could be talking out my ass but, electric killer -> send all actions their way + kill, it's in the name, eyes emoji
this is the last post i'll make about it but dammit i want to be right. i thought it was neat umu

@ funnier if this isn't what you made it then this is what you should have made it

i'm saying like, both. lightning rod AND murder beam.

i mean i could be talking out my ass but, electric killer -> send all actions their way + kill, it's in the name, eyes emoji
this is the last post i'll make about it but dammit i want to be right. i thought it was neat umu

@ funnier if this isn't what you made it then this is what you should have made it
but then we don't have an explanation for S&N dying. They have to be a serial killer with the "THIEF" branding passive that I described earlier

but then we don't have an explanation for S&N dying. They have to be a serial killer with the "THIEF" branding passive that I described earlier
vigilante kill

it's obvious scum wouldn't kill them, and due to flavor the shopkeeper (bok) couldn't have killed them because sharp teeth. someone else had to have done it. and either they held their shot tonight or it was attracted to chillian because lightning rod (or it was one shot & they used it on the miller)

this also depends on how BP vests work, idk if they only block one shot or all shots, or one shot per night. there's also the potential that the death beam trumps everything. but idk if that's as relevant. (i'm also just typing this out bc i'm killing time seeing if i'm allowed to speculate on flavor that isn't mine. i haven't received an answer yet. i'm not posting it just to be safe but i can easily think of a character with sharp teeth and aggressive tendencies that could fit the vigilante role)

Back
Top Bottom