• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

Contrainer
Max1996
Funnygurl555
LazySpy
ExLight
funnier6

Ereshkigal
Jinjo
Watt2015
littlegumball
Feenie

heretoplaymafia
DekuNut

ZinnLav
Space

and I'm pretty sure Asian is jester

maybe i am dumb but i didnt even notice the jester claim
therefore i hate the wagon, why even help the potential jester when the most likely scenario is mafia getting an extra kill
i dont think the wagon is necesarrily scummy, just wrong
why waste a lynch d1 and give scum an unstoppable kill
Unless something really significant happens, I'm not using my secondary action tonight. I see no point in wasting it on Asian and nobody really stands out as scum. I'd much rather kill a mafioso than kill a Jester for the sole purpose of simplifying the game.
i think using a vig shot on a jester is the best way to get rid of a jester
it is not a waste
but holding on to it is fine, i dont really think its even close to confirmed
list even if it is no reason wou
You know what, Watt is actually null.
Got him mixed up.
Hahaha what Watt
im assuming nulls are yellow then?
Honestly don't see how that would be helpful if you're just basing things off of gut feelings.
any info is helpful, i disagree

Vote: @Watt2015

hi friend. do you have any reads? do you still think the jester (if they even are one) is the best lynch?

would be real nice if @ThatAsianInTheCorner would respond, hopefully with some opinions at the very least.

Even when it doesn't tell us anything? Contrainer is suspecting me as scum the most and he's giving me nothing to defend myself with.
upon death, yes
in the case of a mafia flip, these seemingly random reads could reveal buddies if analysed
in the case of a night kill, depending on circumstances could reveal mafia in the reads as well
as many reads as we can get we should take

Even when it doesn't tell us anything? Contrainer is suspecting me as scum the most and he's giving me nothing to defend myself with.
Your Asian vote
And you're tied with Zinn (order within tiers is just by sign-up order)

upon death, yes
in the case of a mafia flip, these seemingly random reads could reveal buddies if analysed
in the case of a night kill, depending on circumstances could reveal mafia in the reads as well
as many reads as we can get we should take

My problem is there can't be just a "gut feeling". There's got to be some basis for it, there's no reason to just look at a user and have some inherent feeling they're scum or town.

Your Asian vote

ok that's at least something, though I don't get why you didn't just say that to begin with. I'll just say this about my Asian vote - there's nothing to lose there. We can gain information no matter what, we either take out scum or give a jester a win, and we can move on.

What's the harm in giving Jester the win on Day One? Town doesn't lose any power roles and Jester gets a win, chances we hit Mafia are low anyway.

Unvote
Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner
this reasoning is bad.
The harm is that you're completely wasting day one on someone you don't expect to flip mafia and basically causing the game to actually begin on day two when we will be down at least two people and with nothing to read people off of because everyone decides to lynch because they asked them to and not because anyone thought they were scummy. That's my problem with this jester nonsense. Also I've been a game-ending jester soooo. Don't really see that on Bulba I don't think though.
funnier is town for this message alone.
So if Asian isn't Jester, we should vote for the Miller then? Chance they're Mafia and wanting to deflect if checked and then we're killing a town if they're telling a truth?
I see very little point in picking someone at random and hoping it's Mafia when we could end up lynching a power role like cop or doctor.
why would you ever lynch a miller claim d1
do not do that its just a bad idea overall
use day1 to get info, not to lose info
I agree with this

Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner

This is really not likely, but it is weird how he openly admitted he's jester - could be scum thinking no one would want to vote him if they think he's jester. Well either way I think this is a safe thing to do
this is also bad, but i think there is towny reasoning in not believing the jester claim and thinking it could also come from mafia
i dont think the scenario is likely, but it makes more sense
vote: zinnlav
just a bunch of anti town decisions painted in a towny light, dont like this slot

I'll just say this about my Asian vote - there's nothing to lose there. We can gain information no matter what, we either take out scum or give a jester a win, and we can move on.
The problem that's been stated is that it looks like a waste of the phase to vote out the jester. That is, if he's the jester - which I'll say I think he is. I'm not sure we'd actually gain information from a jester lynch (we'd lose nothing, though). At the same time, I do have a question for you. If you had to take your vote off of Asian, who would you consider voting next? Maybe you've answered this already and I've missed it.

I'm sorry, what

How is my vote any different than say, Ereshkigal's (who I agree with btw, not trying to say they're scummy) "Wolves want to project towniness" so townies arent allowed to be townie. How is trying to save a potential town from dying on Day 1 (because there is a much higher chance of town being lynched than scum, thats how it usually is around here) and getting potential scum, anti-town.

in your post you mention more that the possibility of letting a jester die is both fine for town and safe. and you were explicitly following zinn, which absolves you from responsibility if things go bad

trying to deflect attention to ereshkigal is a bad look. my vote might stay parked here for a bit i guess.

Back
Top Bottom