• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Rival Mafia - The End: The Best in the Last

It's one of those "you can use this item on someone but you don't know what it does" and I'm guessing a vig shot.
Oh I love those when I’m hosting but hate those when I’m playing. I’m guessing you have a reason to think it’s a vig shot?

It's one of those "you can use this item on someone but you don't know what it does" and I'm guessing a vig shot.
I can confirm I have one of these as well, which gives me an idea as to what yours is. I have no idea what they do either though, but when I asked I was told I'd find out during the game, probably once it's used.

Ahh. I think I get it. I have something like that as well and it doesn't specify what it will do should I choose to use it. Not sure why you assume it's a vig shot, though.

It doesn't tell me what it does
I'm pretty confident it's a vigshot but could potentially be a jailkeep

Will check back in later, but for now.

I’m not so sure about lynching D1 Miller claims tho.

Seems pretty standard I think.

this post by space is quite literally the scummiest post in the bunch. this is both bandwagoning on an anti-town opinion (sorry zinn) and the dude's literally trying to play it safe, now. making safe plays is much more important for wolves than town because wolves want to project towniness
I think it is likelly there is a scum on Asian wagon. It has simply grew too quickly, and Space was giving the scummiest reason to hop on it, no offense.

I'm sorry, what

How is my vote any different than say, Ereshkigal's (who I agree with btw, not trying to say they're scummy) "Wolves want to project towniness" so townies arent allowed to be townie. How is trying to save a potential town from dying on Day 1 (because there is a much higher chance of town being lynched than scum, thats how it usually is around here) and getting potential scum, anti-town.

That seems like a big waste of a vigilante kill.
I'm not even sure why I would have to be a distraction. Not as if I can't understand your reasoning, it's just - again - I think a big waste of a vig shot if one exists in the game. I only claimed right off the bat like that because a) it's normal to do so on D1 here and b) didn't want to risk getting cop-checked and having to go through that entire rigamarole.
it's a personal thing for me, i hate being vigilante because i am never certain of who i want to target, especially night 1 with almost no information. and in the hydra game people tried to lynch the miller D1 which is silly imo. that's the other part of why i said what i did, went by past experience. but hey if the players this game are willing to trust that claim and not lynch you immediately then play away my dude.

miller as a role kinda sux and i've stopped using it in setups because it really is a hindrance in all sorts of ways
No. Relying on PRs is lame and doesn’t work.
funnier i love playing with you :bulbaLove:

Vote: ZinnLav
Why are you trying to waste this Day?
@Max1996 so do you still think zinn is the most suspicious person in the game right now even though they explained their reasoning while you were typing? you've posted since then and haven't unvoted.

So many votes on funnier and the unvote and votes on Asian looked weird and suspicious. Miller seems to be common here and I think Feenie is Miller. I always tend to get suspicious on players who focus too much on a Miller claim and scum always like to throw shade on a Miller.
liking jinjo's entrance but this is her only post so far. @Jinjo if you had to throw a vote who would it be?
Kay I’ve gotta go work bbl how much day is left anyway?
about 7 hours from the time i'm posting this i think?????

Unvote

since mine was an RVS vote. i'll throw down another closer to EOD after i get some more info uwu

Back
Top Bottom