• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, we watch Bush dodge shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the disagreements between conservatives and liberals concerning Bush, we finally have one thing we can agree on. The man sure can dodge a shoe.

...my god, you're right.

The guy had good aim, so it's not like it was a fluke that it missed Bush because he clearly dodged it. Anyone with sense would agree that...well, he can dodge a shoe.

...at least it's SOMETHING everyone could agree on.

This is the ONE and ONLY time I have, and ever will, feel victorious for Bush. Because that was pretty freaking cool. Just. BAM. And he was gone.

God, if only an agent HAD dove out in front of it. That would have been HILARIOUS.

He dealt with that well, you have to give it to him. It sums, some people up also, that he will go to the extent of throwing a shoe at a man, to try and hurt him. It's all so hilarious isn't it? No it isn't actually.

It sums up humanity really, I mean what an idiot? Is that, so called reporter. It seems Iraqi's blame everyone but themselves for all the mess there in, no surprise there.

Wow bush must have gone to train with a kung foo master that teaches you to dodge shoes. Seriously even i can do that. It was an easy dodge. What worries me is the secret serivce got up after the second shoe. what if that was a gun...

Bush can dodge shoes.

I agree.

It would be more funnier if he got hit in the face by it

Wow bush must have gone to train with a kung foo master that teaches you to dodge shoes. Seriously even i can do that. It was an easy dodge. What worries me is the secret serivce got up after the second shoe. what if that was a gun...

I don't know. Someone throws something large straight at you OUT THE FUCK OF NOWHERE and you dodge it? I hate that man, his administration, and what he got us into with a vengeance, but I'm realistic. I don't think he has epic skills, but I don't think it was dumb luck either.

It would have been funnier, if it had nailed him in the face. Shoulder? Nah. Arm? No. Square in the face? Heck yes.

I don't know. Someone throws something large straight at you OUT THE FUCK OF NOWHERE and you dodge it? I hate that man, his administration, and what he got us into with a vengeance, but I'm realistic. I don't think he has epic skills, but I don't think it was dumb luck either.

It would have been funnier, if it had nailed him in the face. Shoulder? Nah. Arm? No. Square in the face? Heck yes.

Please dont curse.

You know, the shoe thing comes from the time when there was crap (both animal and human) in the streets and it was common to step in it. So, as an insult, throwing a shoe is equal to throwing a piece of shit.

In arab culture, it's considered a deep insult to show the bottoms of shoes or feet to other people. Doubly so if the shoe is thrown at the person.

Hence, this person threw both his shoes at Bush to show is disgust with him. Most of the world kinda agrees with that stance.

See, when I saw the title of this thread this weekend, I assumed it was some clever metaphor for something about politics. I never in a million years would have thought he was actually dodging shoes. XD This fact made my learning of this event that much funnier.

Man missed his calling. Shoulda been a ninja.

At least he didn't have to wait long for the other shoe to drop.

Well, I love Bush as a person but can't stand his administration. Bush is a pretty swell guy without the politics, I'd say. He's a real sweetheart.

....But yeah. FINALLY I get something to brag about to my cousin: My president has LIGHTNING FAST REFLEXES!

I found this pretty funny. He's got really good reflexes for an old dude.

Someone should turn the shoe to a pie...

like whoever did the Pokeball one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom