• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Days last 48 hours, nights last 24. No action changes will be allowed after the deadline, period.
From the rules, and this day phase started at 4am Saturday, and is due to finish 4am Sunday, so shouldn't it be 4am Monday instead?

I'm wary as we have around 13 hours left already if we go off that.

From the rules, and this day phase started at 4am Saturday, and is due to finish 4am Sunday, so shouldn't it be 4am Monday instead?
From what I read, he said it's 9 PM on Sunday in the PST timezone, so...that would translate to 4 AM on Monday in the GMT timezone.

Hey, guys and gals, since the game is somewhat timed, do you think we should try an aggressive and reckless playstyle or should we try to play ultra safe so we don’t make any mistakes? :unsure:

It only hinders town to play recklessly. We need to play more carefully because it is timed. Since we don't want Jumanji to be reached while mafia is still alive.

It only hinders town to play recklessly. We need to play more carefully because it is timed. Since we don't want Jumanji to be reached while mafia is still alive.

Agreed, being reckless just leads to more mistakes whereas with a safe game we can ensure things go in the way of Town's favour.

That being said though, literally nothing of note has happened, besides RVS but thats just RVS... so we can't play much safer than we already are.

Hey, guys and gals, since the game is somewhat timed, do you think we should try an aggressive and reckless playstyle or should we try to play ultra safe so we don’t make any mistakes? :unsure:
I think we should play as carefully as possible, not taking any risks. Take the time we need to find all players and get rid of them appropriately.

Also, today and tomorrow I do not have as much time as I would normally have to check the forums. Me and Dylan are streaming an recruit them all speedrun of explorers of sky on Bulbagardens twitch account. I will try to be as active as possible but I might miss some stuff here and there.

Interesting way to phrase it. Do you think there's a third party that can reach Jumanji?

Agreed, being reckless just leads to more mistakes whereas with a safe game we can ensure things go in the way of Town's favour.

That being said though, literally nothing of note has happened, besides RVS but thats just RVS... so we can't play much safer than we already are.
I think we should play as carefully as possible, not taking any risks. Take the time we need to find all players and get rid of them appropriately.
I guess? I don't fully understand the game mechanics, but I feel like it could be over really soon if RNG decides to mess with us.
I wonder if Mafia only has to wait to win. If that's the case, two teams stalling for time will only hurt us, tho.

I guess? I don't fully understand the game mechanics, but I feel like it could be over really soon if RNG decides to mess with us.
There are 27 more spaces to go, with the max roll being 12 (2x6) it'd mean we at least have 3 more turns, with a max of 14 more turns.

There are 27 more spaces to go, with the max roll being 12 (2x6) it'd mean we at least have 3 more turns, with a max of 14 more turns.
Well, if the dice are rolled during the Night phases that means it could be over by N2's start in the worst case scenario.
Stalling for time to analyze and get the mafiosos will only give them more chances to roll better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom