• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, progress on my next book is going slow, so I decided I’m gonna start dipping into the Pokémon card faking business. With my artistic talent and knowledge of the workings of the Pokémon TCG, I know I can make my forgeries incredibly convincing!

Time to scam some suckers out of their entire bank accounts! Muahahahaha!

You know, progress on my next book is going slow, so I decided I’m gonna start dipping into the Pokémon card faking business. With my artistic talent and knowledge of the workings of the Pokémon TCG, I know I can make my forgeries incredibly convincing!

View attachment 123304

That looks so realistic, I can't describe it in mere words. :lapras:

View attachment 123304

i've dabbled in the area:

Don't mention it...though lifting you up to those heights tired me out...
lies down to sleep
All the excitement tired me out too...

curls up to sleep next to Hydreigon

View attachment 123304

i've dabbled in the area:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
I'm gonna be a killjoy here and speak the truth:

Those suck. Hard. A kindergartner could make better ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom