• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godang, this is making me reconsider having a Wooloo on my team..! Hoping Normal/Fighting or maybe Normal/Ground.
It could be Normal/Dark too, which wouldn't be too bad, but gaining a 4x weakness to Fighting is no bueno... Maybe if it keeps Fluffy?

Um... Wooloo has already Fluffy as one of its abilities. I don't see why its evolution wouldn't.

Soooo.... I've failed.

I mean; I have twitter blocked; so I haven't seen much other than gigantamax forms, but I did see Intelleon. @CrazyCreeperKid ; add me to your list. I'm a fan of the design. My worst fear was that sobble would end up really bulky so I can't really complain. I feel like the model is just at a weird angle making it look super skinny, but that's what a spy "should" be because it needs to hide behind lamp posts; lol.

Also:
View: https://twitter.com/glameowsam/status/1190775678150443008

Anyone know if there's any credibility to this? I'm ready for this madness to end.

I was going to post this earlier in the day, but now, I wouldn't place any bets on it happening anytime soon now that the mysterious strategy guide leaker has apparently been caught.

But nevertheless, I would really like to see the official artwork of some more of the Gym Leaders before the games release. Maybe not leak anything else that would be on the same page in the strategy guide (like their teams), but I'm still anxious to see what Kabu & Opal actually look like and TBH, I was surprised that the leaker didn't give us screenshots of them, especially considering we've known about them all this time from the Affleck leak.

Last edited:
Soooo.... I've failed.

I mean; I have twitter blocked; so I haven't seen much other than gigantamax forms, but I did see Intelleon. @CrazyCreeperKid ; add me to your list. I'm a fan of the design. My worst fear was that sobble would end up really bulky so I can't really complain. I feel like the model is just at a weird angle making it look super skinny, but that's what a spy "should" be because it needs to hide behind lamp posts; lol.

Also:
View: https://twitter.com/glameowsam/status/1190775678150443008

Anyone know if there's any credibility to this? I'm ready for this madness to end.

For me personally, the only datamine stuff I'd trust if it comes from Kaphotics, ScriresM or Mattyoukhana. All three work together at Project Pokemon and all are credible sources when comes to Datamining. I'm not saying that the screenshot is fake as could very well be real but I'm waiting till we hear from one of those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom