• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
250px-265Wurmple.png
250px-636Larvesta.png
250px-540Sewaddle.png

250px-664Scatterbug.png
250px-736Grubbin.png
250px-010Caterpie.png

... ...

EIbwgtcXYAA09Le.jpg
EIb0_iDXsAASoA3.jpg
EIhZ0sVWoAIPrGW.jpg

EIhY9i9W4AA75C0.jpg

I am not implying anything with this, i just thought it would be good to post!

I decided to sort the Pokemon into different categories for how likely it is they'll get a gigantamax.

Every Pokemon after Machamp goes into "best chance.
Every Pokemon not outright disconfirmed goes into "Has a chance",
Every Pokemon disconfirmed goes into "Disconfirmed".
Every Pokemon not disconfirmed but have a relation to Pokemon that are disconfirmed goes into "Presumed no chance"

Orbeetle, Vikavolt, Noctowl, Unfezant, Thievul, Obstagoon, Shiftry, Tsareena, Vileplume, Roserade, Pelipper, Manectric, Ninetales, Vanilluxe, Mamoswine, Mudsdale, Musharna, Xatu, Quagsire, Ninjask, Shedinja, Pangoro, Vespiquen, Skuntank, Seismitoad, Seaking, Octillery, Milotic, Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Swoobat, Noivern, Steelix, Purrzerker, Persian, Ribombee, Raichu, Meowstic, Slurpuff, Wobbuffet, Sirfetch'd, Toxicroak, Scrafty, Stunfisk, Shuckle, Whiscash, Salazzle, Throh, Sawk, Weezing, Sudowoodo, Togekiss, Snorlax, Whimsicott, Rhyperior, Reuniclus, Mandibuzz, Malamar, Weavile, Sableye, Mawile, Maractus, Sigilyph, Torkoal, Mimikyu, Qwilfish, Toxapex, Toxtricity, Sandaconda, Runerigus, Rapidash, Polteageist, Trevenant, Shiinotic, Oranguru, Passimian, Morpeko, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Pincurchin, Mantine, Wailord, Mr. Rime, Stonjourner, Rotom, Silvally, Tyranitar, Zacian, Zamazenta, and Mew

Araquanid, Arcanine, Aromatisse, Avalugg, Barbaracle, Barraskewda, Basculin, Beartic, Beheeyem, Bellossom, Bewear, Bisharp, Boltound, Braviary, Bronzong, Chandelure, Cherrim, Cinccino, Claydol, Clefable, Cloyster

Eiscue, Eldegoss, Escavalier, Eternatus, Excadrill, Falinks, Ferrothorn, Flapple, Flygon, Froslass, Frosmoth, Gallade, Galvantula, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Indeedee, Intelleon, Jellicent, Klinklang, Kommo-o, Lanturn, Liepard, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lunatone

Cinderace and Rillaboom - Due to Intelleon not having one
Arctovish and Arctozolt - Due to the other fossils being disconfirmed
Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sylveon - Due to Flareon and Espeon not having one
Solrock - Due to Lunatone not having one

If I've missed any Pokemon or made a mistake (like a wrong category) let me know. I know the "Has a chance" list is a bit iffy but I wanted to include them anyway just to have all the Pokemon listed.

To be honest I think I'm missing some Pokemon like Dhelmise. Edit: I was right, missed some disconfirmed Pokemon!

Last edited:
I saw somewhere a chart with the gen 1-7 pokemon, highlighting in green the ones in the game, did someone know where I could find it? I think it'll be better to look visually as the remaining ones, if I'd plan monotype runs later on.

I decided to sort the Pokemon into different categories for how likely it is they'll get a gigantamax.

Every Pokemon not disconfirmed but have a relation to Pokemon that are disconfirmed goes into "Presumed no chance"

Orbeetle, Vikavolt, Noctowl, Unfezant, Thievul, Obstagoon, Shiftry, Tsareena, Vileplume, Roserade, Pelipper, Manectric, Ninetales, Vanilluxe, Mamoswine, Mudsdale, Musharna, Xatu, Quagsire, Ninjask, Shedinja, Pangoro, Vespiquen, Skuntank, Seismitoad, Seaking, Octillery, Milotic, Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Swoobat, Noivern, Steelix, Purrzerker, Persian, Ribombee, Raichu, Meowstic, Slurpuff, Wobbuffet, Sirfetch'd, Toxicroak, Scrafty, Stunfisk, Shuckle, Whiscash, Salazzle, Throh, Sawk, Weezing, Sudowoodo, Togekiss, Snorlax, Whimsicott, Rhyperior, Reuniclus, Mandibuzz, Malamar, Weavile, Sableye, Mawile, Maractus, Sigilyph, Torkoal, Mimikyu, Qwilfish, Toxapex, Toxtricity, Sandaconda, Runerigus, Rapidash, Polteageist, Trevenant, Shiinotic, Oranguru, Passimian, Morpeko, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Pincurchin, Mantine, Wailord, Mr. Rime, Stonjourner, Rotom, Silvally, Tyranitar, Zacian, Zamazenta, and Mew

Araquanid, Arcanine, Aromatisse, Avalugg, Barbaracle, Barraskewda, Basculin, Beartic, Beheeyem, Bellossom, Bewear, Bisharp, Boltound, Braviary, Bronzong, Chandelure, Cherrim, Cinccino, Claydol, Clefable, Cloyster

Eiscue, Eldegoss, Escavalier, Eternatus, Excadrill, Falinks, Ferrothorn, Flapple, Flygon, Froslass, Frosmoth, Gallade, Galvantula, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Indeedee, Intelleon, Jellicent, Klinklang, Kommo-o, Lanturn, Liepard, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lunatone

Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sylveon - Due to Flareon and Espeon not having one
Durant - Due to Heatmor not having one

If I've missed any Pokemon or made a mistake (like a wrong category) let me know. I know the "Has a chance" list is a bit iffy but I wanted to include them anyway just to have all the Pokemon listed.

To be honest I think I'm missing some Pokemon like Dhelmise. Edit: I was right, missed some disconfirmed Pokemon!

Do we know what the chances of the D pokemon are? Like Darmanitan and Dhelmise?

Intelleon, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Jellicent, Hippowdon, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Indeedee, Hydreigon, Galvantula, Froslass, Gallade, Eldegoss, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Flareon, Espeon, Escavalier, Flygon, Falinks, Frosmoth, Eiscue, Eternatus, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Indeedee, Intelleon, Jellicent, Klinklang, Kommo-o, Lanturn, Liepard, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lunatone

These ones have a chance, because they fall within the two missing pages where Corviknight and Drednaw should be-
Cofagrigus, Conkledurr, Copperajah, Cramorant, Crawdaunt, Crustle, Cursola, Darmanitan, Delibird, Dhelmise, Diggersby, Ditto, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dragapult, Drampa, Drapion, Drifblim, Dubwool, Dugtrio, Duraludon, Durant, Dusknoir​
Which means that none of the fossils have actually been deconfirmed.

The backlash on dexit and the like would be even more of a hit if all the missing Pokemon actually had their models coded in the game lmao.

And at this point, I wouldn't even put it past them. And it would be a hacker/modifiers field day.

Araquanid, Arctovish, Arctozolt, Arcanine, Aromatisse, Avalugg, Barbaracle, Barraskewda, Basculin, Beartic, Beheeyem, Bellossom, Bewear, Bisharp, Boltound, Braviary, Bronzong, Chandelure, Cherrim, Cinccino, Claydol, Clefable, Cloyster, Cofagrigus, Conkledurr, Copperajah, Cramorant, Crawdaunt, Crustle, Cursola, Darmanitan, Delibird, Dhelmise, Diggersby, Ditto, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dragapult, Drampa, Drapion, Drifblim, Dubwool, Dugtrio, Duraludon, Dusknoir

Eiscue, Eldegoss, Escavalier, Eternatus, Excadrill, Falinks, Ferrothorn, Flapple, Flygon, Froslass, Frosmoth, Gallade, Gardevoir, Galvantula, Gourgeist, Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Indeedee, Intelleon, Jellicent, Klinklang, Kommo-o, Lanturn, Liepard, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lunatone

Durant - Due to Heatmor not having one

I edited it with new Pokemon. (hopefully this is the last post since I don't want to start spamming it)

For the presumed no chance section I tried to stick with Pokemon that have always been closely paired with each other (like Lunatone/Solrock and Durant/Heatmor)

I updated the types chart:

Just a few notes:
  • "Lines" means number of lines that contain at least a pokemon of that type.
  • We still don't know if Darmaritan line and the stone pokemon are single type or dual types. So I just counted two ice and one rock for now.
  • Poison and Flying are the less used types with only 3 and 4 pokemon. Water, Psychic and Dragon are the most used with 10 pokemon each.

This is actually the first time i'm not hyped about a new pokemon game at all, especially new generation
too many good pokemon got thanos'd
i would have probably skipped if lucario wasn't in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom