• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take another look, then-

pokemon-swordshield-leaks-nov32019-a1.jpg
Huh, guess I remembered wrong

I’d say we should wait and see if they revamped movesets (and/or stats). Because it seems like the perfect time to do so.
Exactly. It’s the freshest start a Pokémon game has had since gen 1. If they felt bold enough to change something like Leech Life so drastically last gen, I’m hoping they extend that line of thinking to stat spreads, stat totals, and other moves.

Man, what a shame that we already know that Bulbasaur and Squirtle aren't in Galar.
Their Gmax forms could've been so good...

Venusaur-Blastoise-Pokemon-Sword-Shield-gigantamax-fan-theories-e1572219211697.jpg

Now, I'm not the sort of person who's tired of Charizard because of all the attention it gets, but even I think we could have at least kept the other two. Gigantamax Venusaur basically writes itself... those two designs are really good. Kick out Delibird, Oddish, and I dunno, Pelipper or something and there you go.

G-Max Drednaw v. Blastoise would amuse me, too

Last edited:
Who's your favorite gym leader design wise? Mine is probably Kabu and then Nessa.

I really like Kabu and Raihan personally. Was a bit shocked at Opal at first but it's nice to see a mature lady as the leader of Fairy this gen :D

Maybe Opal and Agatha can share battle strategies over some Polteageist in some cute Sinistea cups lol.

I do wonder if they buffed Charizard's stats. I mean, Dragapult not only has a better typing overall, but has better BSTs, though we should wait and see how they're distributed.

Given the Dexit, although not necessarily for Charizard, I could see an overhaul of the BSTs of Pokèmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom