• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Sometimes drastic changes are required to balance out the game.
Fixing what ain’t broken is just ridiculous, though. The other easy option would be to just get rid of the Max Potion. TBH, that was the better option, since it’s considerably less confusing and keeps all current items as they were, and, if your Pokémon has over 200HP, that’s what Full Restores are for.

I'd use Full Restores over Max Potions any day
I personally use Max Potions if there's only need to restore HP but not a status condition.
I agree with Blaine. I usually go from Hyper Potion and Full Heals.. to only carrying Full Restores. I don't see the point in max potions and I don't carry full heals or the individual status healers once full restores are available.

I agree with Blaine. I usually go from Hyper Potion and Full Heals.. to only carrying Full Restores. I don't see the point in max potions and I don't carry full heals or the individual status healers once full restores are available.

I'll keep full heals and stuff like that on me for when I get like Paralysis and have like no hp loss. My usual post game set up is a bunch of Ultra Balls, Full Restores, Odd Berries, random ground items, and a lot of money

I usually don't if I can avoid it but not against using items if I just need that slight edge to defeat an oppontent and my pokemon are already at a disadvantage like being underleveled.
I mean, I’ll use Held Items. But healing or Reviving during a battle? Nah.

Last weekend, my step counter in Platinum rolled to all zeroes again, meaning that I had achieved yet another round of 10000 steps. And yet, the Chandelier wasn't unlocked at the Villa. I decided that it's not worth the effort to start taking 10000 steps again to achieve it, and officially laid that playthrough to rest.

Back
Top Bottom