• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 00-48-54 Random Messages 16 Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed Barely...png

do y'all ever see franchises that used to be absolutely huge but then most of the fandom died out and whenever you see people who are still into it's like 'you guys still exist'

that's my little pony with me. that shit was utterly massive but then the whole brony craze died out and now you literally don't see anyone ever talking about the most recent cartoon they did because almost no one cares about it anymore and the people who do still care about mlp only care about friendship is magic and that's it.

idk im just rambling here in random messages

nah tumblr is popular again cuz of gestures at twitter

(too bad the dipshits who own it have literally no idea what to do with it despite the fact that anyone who interacts with the tumblr userbase could tell you what to do with it lmao)
Honestly the already existing users didn’t want twitter people there but yknow

And yep they don’t know even tho tumblr users could run it better, but at least they removed tumblr live after years

Honestly the already existing users didn’t want twitter people there but yknow

And yep they don’t know even tho tumblr users could run it better, but at least they removed tumblr live after years
automattic staff: ok well see the data we have shows that like pretty much everyone new who joins tumblr only browses the site for a few hours and then never comes back, we gotta figure out ways to make the site more attractive to them. i mean like nobody here at automattic has even managed to become an active tumblr user either, something needs to be done

tumblr staff who know about the userbase: tumblr's userbase is mostly queer and/or neurodivergent, why not just lean into that and make it the explicitly queer and neurodivergent social media site. i mean even the people from automattic who managed to become active tubmlr users are either queer and/or neurodivergent, like it just makes sense. y'all have a userbase that fits a specific niche, try and cater the site to them

automattic staff: DAMB what do we do with tumblr. uhh tumblr live??? live streaming??? that's popular???? it's so hard.

tumblr staff: ...i hate it here i am going insane

automattic ceo matt mullenweg: bans trans woman for 'threats of violence' after she gets pissed off over tumblr's refusal to deal with transmisogynistic harassment she (and other trans women on the platform) recieve and acts as if saying that he hopes he 'dies a forever painful death in a car covered in hammers that explodes multiple times and the hammers fly everywhere' is an actual credible threat on his life and goes on a complete meltdown on both tumblr and twitter harassing this woman including arguing with on twitter and revealing the names of her private accounts which is completely normal behavior for someone who is like 40 years old to do

do y'all ever see franchises that used to be absolutely huge but then most of the fandom died out and whenever you see people who are still into it's like 'you guys still exist'
Whenever I hear stuff like that, It is usually a fandom that is still huge but the person has just moved on. You would be surprised at how big many of the franchises that I grew up with are still.

Back
Top Bottom