• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

Light stop. Let’s respect how he plays. Different play styles will irk different people. Snake is right that we shouldn’t try to force him.
:glare:
I'm calling him out for not cooperating actively in the game, my discussion is still game related and I don't see why I shouldn't voice it.
He's free to defend himself, and I'm free to attack. I don't see how this is different from calling out a lurker or a fluffer in any other game. You were also pointing out his behavior during the Day Phase and I don't see how this is any different.

And, yes, while this isn't supposed to be personal, I am mildly irked by the fact many games suffered with inactivity due to similar behavior and I find it unfair that these posts don't add anything to the game but go into his "I'm being active" talk. I trust the host's judgement to decide whether or not his posts are relevant since it's their game, but honestly I can see plenty of hosts that would straight up kill him for not posting anything considered relevant to them.

:glare:
I'm calling him out for not cooperating actively in the game, my discussion is still game related and I don't see why I shouldn't voice it.
He's free to defend himself, and I'm free to attack. I don't see how this is different from calling out a lurker or a fluffer in any other game. You were also pointing out his behavior during the Day Phase and I don't see how this is any different.

And, yes, while this isn't supposed to be personal, I am mildly irked by the fact many games suffered with inactivity due to similar behavior and I find it unfair that these posts don't add anything to the game but go into his "I'm being active" talk. I trust the host's judgement to decide whether or not his posts are relevant since it's their game, but honestly I can see plenty of hosts that would straight up kill him for not posting anything considered relevant to them.
So you're calling for a modkill despite pushing this argument on me?

I think telling people to call me something is overstepping

I don't think this argument is productive to the game right now. I don't think anyone is saying you have to write paragraphs for posts Officer, but there is a difference between being active and posting a lot. I think people just want more of your thoughts than of you commenting on small things that could be seen as irrelevant.

I don't think this argument is productive to the game right now. I don't think anyone is saying you have to write paragraphs for posts Officer, but there is a difference between being active and posting a lot. I think people just want more of your thoughts than of you commenting on small things that could be seen as irrelevant.
Yes, but ex pushed this argument towards me and I feel like I need to respond to it,

When I comment about players ex would then say I'm parroting and not contributing or that it's a single line

The latter half of your post definitely felt like you were pushing something tbh
I'm calling you out because I want to avoid unnecessary modkills

I don't think anyone is saying you have to write paragraphs for posts Officer, but there is a difference between being active and posting a lot. I think people just want more of your thoughts than of you commenting on small things that could be seen as irrelevant.
This. Thanks.

I'm not telling anyone to call anything, that was just commenting how your actions are coming off to me.

When I comment about players ex would then say I'm parroting and not contributing or that it's a single line
So I cannot win
I literally said that once in one game months ago. Are you going to just sit there sulking because of it?

I'm calling you out because I want to avoid unnecessary modkills

This. Thanks.
You pushed this argument, so I responded to it mostly.

I talk about players and you complain about it being 15 words or one liners.
I'm not telling anyone to call anything, that was just commenting how your actions are coming off to me.

I literally said that once in one game months ago. Are you going to just sit there sulking because of it?
You said it this game iirc

Back
Top Bottom