• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
the snow koala doesn't exist.
images

...How much attention were you paying to the Gym Leaders' teams in your Shield playthrough?
If you mean when I faced off again Melony, I'm pretty sure I didn't pay much attention at all. I mean, mine was a full team of fire types... Ice types kinda don't like fire types :p

If you mean when I faced off again Melony, I'm pretty sure I didn't pay much attention at all. I mean, mine was a full team of fire types... Ice types kinda don't like fire types :p
She does have one, and you would know that if you were to go back and pay careful attention to her Pokémon.

She does have one, and you would know that if you were to go back and pay careful attention to her Pokémon.
For what reason would I do that?

As I said, I blasted through that gym quite quickly. And unfortunately, Pokemon Shield doesn't really have much in the way of replayability, so I'm probably not going to go back to replay it.

For what reason would I do that?

As I said, I blasted through that gym quite quickly. And unfortunately, Pokemon Shield doesn't really have much in the way of replayability, so I'm probably not going to go back to replay it.
You recorded it, right? You could skip to the Gym Battle part of the episode and pay attention to her Pokémon while watching. If you one-shotted each of her Pokémon, then that shouldn't waste more than a minute of your time.

You recorded it, right? You could skip to the Gym Battle part of the episode and pay attention to her Pokémon while watching. If you one-shotted each of her Pokémon, then that shouldn't waste more than a minute of your time.
TBF, I don't even remember which episode it was.

But that's not important. Sure it can appear in the game, but you still cannot convince me it's a pokemon. Just like Rainbow Paddle Pop Fish appears in Sun and Moon, but I refuse to accept it as a pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom