• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Snake you're looking in the opposite place you should. I cant tell you why but eliminating me will be super bad. Also you yourself dont look very good being very inactive and seemingly trying to protect SMS? What's with that?

How does the traitor thing work?

Yea it seems weird someone would jump to that instead of it being a mafia kill on a night without mafia kills since it seems extremely unlikely.
I'll admit sms hasn't sounded great and if it wasn't for the fact that he said he wanted to sub out I'll probably vote for him, but he asked for a sub so I would like to see how that slot would with a replacement

I missed that question, but I will say that yes, -LO will be announced if that point is ever reached.

@ExLight No one is distorting what you’re saying. You are ignoring what we are. You have been insistently pushing the idea of poisoner. By doing that, that just erases other possibilities and puts paranoia in towns mind. No one is discounting the possibility that there is one, but we’re not making the assumption that that’s what happened. We’re trying to consider the possibilities so we know how to deal with this further down te line rather than just assume it’s something.

Take a breath and carefully read your posts. You have been contradicting yourself this whole game and the whole poisoner stuff is way too sure doming from you. You need to check what you’ve been writing.

@CyanideCrystal What are your thoughts on other players and the chib wagon?

You have been insistently pushing the idea of poisoner. By doing that, that just erases other possibilities and puts paranoia in towns mind
I'm not pushing shit, I'm just presenting the possibility and everyone not only keeps dismissing it but saying I'm scum for saying that
Considering Poisoner doesn't erase any possibility, but you know what does? Insisting it was a Doctor/Roleblocker/Bus Driver, because then you stop fucking considering that scum might actually be messing with our interpretations.
If people are preferring to live in a cutesey make believe world where everything is going like town wants then they're begging to see shit backfire.
And I'm not going to be part of this shitshow. If I'm going to be seen as scummy because I'm just putting as many options in the table as possible for discussion then fuck this.

Take a breath and carefully read your posts. You have been contradicting yourself this whole game
THE ONLY THING I HAD A MIXED OPINION WAS WHETHER OR NOT CAPS AND CHIBI WHERE THE SAME ALIGNMENT
I DIDN'T CONTRADICT MYSELF WITH THE TOOD STUFF WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND GODDAMIT

At this point I don't even know who's been doing this bullshit maliciously and I don't care anymore

Final readslist and I'm going to take a break from this thread

I'm Townreading Minish, Officer Snake, and Jinjo
Null reading TheCapsFan, Tood, CyanideCrystal, DawningWinds
Scumleaning Midorikawa, SMS
and hating @funnier6

Oof self voting eh? Looks hella scummy, almost like defeatist.

Vote: Ex

If you want to be lynched we'll lynch you, tbh you've gotten more scummier as the game progressed.

The other game I'm in is iver for me so I will be able to give attention to this game now.

day 2.2 (Modkill Included)
Vote Count
Exlight: 3(TOOD,Exlight,SMS)
SMS: 2(Caps,Midori)
CyCry: 1(SnakePD)
Not Voting: CyCry, DW, Funnier, Jinjo, Minish,

Post Count (as of day start)
Caps-IIIII III
CyCry-IIIII I
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
SMS-IIIII IIIII IIIII III
Jinjo-III
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIII
Minish-IIII
Snake PD-IIIII I
Tood-IIII

Funnier tries to open the door to the bathroom, only to be knocked back flat on his ass. He was Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck

1592705355152.png

Day 2 Resumes

The Living
Caps
CyCry
DW
Exlight
SMS
Jinjo
Midorikawa
Minish
Snake PD
Tood

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck
HumanDawn-Pennywise from IT
Funnier-Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck

Day Two Ends June 21st at 4PM EST

Last edited:
Vote Count
Exlight: 3(TOOD,Exlight,SMS)
SMS: 1(Caps,Midori)
CyCry: 1(SnakePD)
Not Voting: CyCry, DW, Funnier, Jinjo, Minish,

Post Count (as of day start)
Caps-IIIII III
CyCry-IIIII I
DW-III
Exlight-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIII
SMS-IIIII IIIII IIIII III
Jinjo-III
Midorikawa-IIIII IIIII IIII
Minish-IIII
Snake PD-IIIII I
Tood-IIII

Funnier tries to open the door to the bathroom, only to be knocked back flat on his ass. He was Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck

View attachment 134037

Day 2 Resumes

The Living
Caps
CyCry
DW-III
Exlight
SMS
Jinjo
Midorikawa
Minish
Snake PD
Tood

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck
HumanDawn-Pennywise from IT
Funnier-Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck

Day Two Ends June 21st at 4PM EST
Noooo not Uncle Buck!

Self voting is anti-town you are never changing my mind.
Anti town is not always mafia. Discerning someone just playing anti town from playing scummy is important. If we do have a death that seems like a poisoner then I would say we look at light more. But as of right now he could just be mislead town.

And you are trying to take advantage of that.
SMS: 1(Caps,Midori)

WTF!?
SMS: 2(Caps, Exlight)

Earlier vote count ain’t like that...

Is this a mistake or intentional?

Anti town is not always mafia. Discerning someone just playing anti town from playing scummy is important. If we do have a death that seems like a poisoner then I would say we look at light more. But as of right now he could just be mislead town.

And you are trying to take advantage of that.

WTF!?

Earlier vote count ain’t like that...

Is this a mistake or intentional?
Mistake. fixed now.

Aight, cooled down a bit.

I'd appreciate if people tried to understand me instead of ignoring/distorting what I say thanks :enzap:

I see Funnier flipped the Buck role Minish commented earlier, so I guess that proves once per all that there's no 3p if we assume it follows the 3M-9T-1I usual setup.

I suppose I'll waste today's claim since we're approaching EoD and going towards a mislynch.
My role is some weird mess that acts like a Doctor on Even Nights and like a Compulsory Randomized Vigi on Odd Nights. I don't know who I shoot either.

It's a bit of a anti-town role, but I realized we can work something out with it, specially since we're considering the possibility of a redirector/bus driver/roleblocker and use it to find out what (if anything) stopped the mafia kill last night.

For now I'll focus on stopping the mislynch that is ongoing at the moment.

Unvote
Vote: SMS

I already wasn't liking your scummy attitude and Town you might be completely tinfoily but taking advantage to lynch someone that isn't around to defend themselves instead of discussing is the last fucking nail.

DawningWinds went to a Townlead to me, and Midori is looking a better too, but still a bit scummy.

At the moment I believe the rest of the scumteam might be among SMS/CyCry/Mido. Min dropping off the face of the Earth is a bit weird too, I kinda wish she talk more because it's making me reconsider the Townread because she prolly knows I can be pocketed easily.

Back
Top Bottom