• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

You’re missing mine. You’re try8g to use statistics and instill fear in people with the idea of poisoner, when with no flips and stuff, we are lost. My point is you are acting like poisoner is exactly what happened, which ignores and Distracts from other possibilities.
Other possibilities don't matter because they're not worst case scenario.
You keep pushing scenarios where town successfully got lucky, which is fucking terrible if this is actually what scum wants us to think.

And the fact you replied with something that had nothing to do with what I was complaining kinda proves you're completely lost on what I was saying smh

is less likely than them all
Why is that? Did you even play or read another Storm/Rasul game?

Does anyone have a good grasp of how Officer plays as mafia? His recent posts feel a bit different to me than usual for some reason but maybe it's nothing.
His Town and Mafia style are really similar, so it's pretty hard to read him

Poison kills iirc don't happen immedietly, so whats the deal @ExLight? Did you get poisoned or something :v
Are you all fucking reading what I'm saying
If we assume HD is mafia based on his character then the mafia kill is missing, which could be a poison kill that could happen next night or even later

dude it's better to be safe then sorry

if a town roleblocker stopped scum, good
but if there's a mafia poisoner, not good

this has nothing to do with guilty conscious or anything it's like just basic planning in case things aren't as good as we're thinking they are
and honestly you trying to push this nonsense reminds me of your scum meta and, boy, I'm not changing my mind about voting you if you keep up with this nonsense

I'm legit pissed at yall scumreading me for presenting a possibility that explains the night events and that could be important in a late game.
How is discussing what roles mafia might have scummy in any way, shape, or form?

If you think this is scummier than what half of the players are doing aka sitting and doing nothing then you're just completely out of your mind

You have been speculating on roles/night actions and this is why we have been getting paranoid of you. In Portal mafia you were also speculating on roles.

If we assume HD is mafia based on his character then the mafia kill is missing, which could be a poison kill that could happen next night or even later

Earlier you were speculating on a poisoner and HD getting vig killed. HD was active questioning players and I didn't even look too much into HD since I remember last time I saw HD as mafia he was really aggressive. HD's play on day 1 looked different from his mafia play from when I last remember seeing him play as mafia and I wasn't expecting him to be mafia. I've never seen mafia use a poisoner ability on N1. Alignments don't flip and I still wonder if HD was a 3rd party instead since his mafia playstyle is different.

You have been speculating on roles/night actions and this is why we have been getting paranoid of you. In Portal mafia you were also speculating on rol
I'm mainly speculating roles mafia might have. In portal I openly flavor solved some town roles, and before a night had even had happened, it's pretty different.

Not to mention that in this game we have no flips so we HAVE to discuss this kind of stuff if we want to have an idea on how we're doing.

As I said, the last no flip game I played had a poisoner and resulted in a N2 perfect mafia win and I don't want to risk that again because people are getting cocky think they're rocking it while shit could be goin south as we talk

I personally don't support a lynch on sms since they have stated they wanted to be subbed out and I feel that the shot should be give a chance. I feel like we shouldn't look at an alternative and with the speed of the wagon on D1, and the weakest and less town like on that bandwagon was cry
Vote: cry

:bulbaFacepalm:
READ PLEASE

I was just listing roles. I was pointing out that there are a lot of explanations, and your obsession with poisoner is less likely than them all.

You’re missing mine. You’re try8g to use statistics and instill fear in people with the idea of poisoner, when with no flips and stuff, we are lost. My point is you are acting like poisoner is exactly what happened, which ignores and Distracts from other possibilities.

So a bmg thing that hosts will do is allow dead players to sub in as long as they don’t know any game breaking info (so mafia can’t sub in of course)

But I can see that being an issue here with the no role flips. If you don’t mind trading off some role info (alignment not roles because hard claims limit) then you could use the dead players If they’re not mafia. Just ban them from telling their actual role from before, though I wouldn’t bother with alignment because that’ll probably slip out unintentionally.

Usually he’s inactive and difficult to get a response from.
Just gonna say, we're not going to do this. Since the decision was made to keep roles of the dead a secret from the living, it would be unfair to change that for specific people.

I personally don't support a lynch on sms since they have stated they wanted to be subbed out and I feel that the shot should be give a chance. I feel like we shouldn't look at an alternative and with the speed of the wagon on D1, and the weakest and less town like on that bandwagon was cry
Vote: cry
Why Cyanide in particular?

I feel like most of today's discussion has been how HD died but I'd lean towards him just being a SK or an odd choice of town character and being the Mafia's nightkill.

Ex's seeming certainty that there's a Poisoner seems odd to me, because I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to consider other possible causes.

Snake you're looking in the opposite place you should. I cant tell you why but eliminating me will be super bad. Also you yourself dont look very good being very inactive and seemingly trying to protect SMS? What's with that?

The mention of a traitor is a little out there considering the rarity of the role on BMGf, similar to how we've been discussing the Poisoner role I think it would be a good thing to keep in mind when trying to read Jinjo.
How does the traitor thing work?

Ex's seeming certainty that there's a Poisoner seems odd to me, because I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to consider other possible causes.
Yea it seems weird someone would jump to that instead of it being a mafia kill on a night without mafia kills since it seems extremely unlikely.

Why Cyanide in particular?
Or, like why do they seem the least towny to you?

Because of how fast the votes on chib accumulated, I think there has to be scum within there somewhere. DW and Mido's votes were the tie and tiebreaker votes respectively, which imo are the most suspicious points in which to cast a vote because they were the ones that changed the lynch target from Ex to chib. I can't fault them for thinking chib's actions were strange, though, so it's harder to get a good read on their actions.

Ex's insistence on the existence of a poisoner as opposed to any other explanation is strange. I don't see why a potential worst case scenario would mean that all other possible scenarios wouldn't matter.

Vote: ExLight

For now, at least.

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S A POISONER NOR I'M SAYING I'M SURE THERE'S ONE I'M JUST SAYING IT'S A POSSIBILITY AND THAT IT CANNOT BE IGNORED AND THAT WE SHOULDN'T LOWER OUR GUARD DOWN THINKING WE HAVE AN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE CELEBRATING OR GETTING COCKY USUALLY HURTS TOWN INSANELY IN GAMES LIKE THIS

FOR FUCKS SAKE

it's legit annoying the shit out of me how you all keep distorting what I'm saying

Is my english really that bad? what part of it isn't clear? I've tried rephrasing it multiple times and if noone seems to get it must be me not being able to express a simple basic thought, right?

Unvote
Vote: ExLight

fuck this shit I'm tired of repeating myself or talking to walls
at this point it's clear a bunch of other fucking town can't understand that I'm just worried about might happen and if this stupid paranoia is not even a fucking scum push then it's just a waste of time

hope we all lose because of this bullshit

Back
Top Bottom