• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Why does it feel insufficient? What would be a “sufficient” reason? Especially on D1, when information is limited.
Also, if literally nothing has changed regarding the reasons themselves, what made the reasons “sufficient” enough for you to vote for Space in the first place, and now, suddenly, they’re “insufficient?”

What changed your mind?

I’ll be making a wall post shortly, to catch up on things.
Simply the fact that, at this point, no players have died yet, Town or Mafia, which doesn't say anything good about the odds of a D1 Mafia lynch.

Mind you, I'll still keep my initial reason in mind for later, but right now, it's a bit risky...which doesn't make much sense either, now that I think about it. :confused:

His second answer
aight guys Mafia team is Elie, Tood, and Fatima, gg thanks for playing let's just lynch all three and be done with it.

Fatima first as they've admitted to being mafia as mafia in the past and I see no reason why they wouldn't do it again.

[UNVOTE]: Elieson
[VOTE]: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Why does it feel insufficient? What would be a “sufficient” reason? Especially on D1, when information is limited.
Also, if literally nothing has changed regarding the reasons themselves, what made the reasons “sufficient” enough for you to vote for Space in the first place, and now, suddenly, they’re “insufficient?”

What changed your mind?
Quit trying to make him think too hard; recognize that his responses to you are townie and move on to lynching scum with me so we can end the game. :lapras:

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH Can someone post votals pwease uwu
Current Vote Totals:

Max1996 - 2 (Space, HumanDawn)
Space - 2 (Maniacal Engineer, DawningWinds)
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - 2 (TheCapsFan)
Tood - 2 (Elieson, Doctor Floptopus)
Jinjo - 1 (Midorikawa)

For as much as Space is complaining about ME pushing them early D1, I think it's equally as odd that they are reacting so defensively, since it is only early D1 and it is only one vote.
This would be the reason why:
Vote: Space
You said it yourself in Guess Your Role Mafia:
1625232943276.png

People trust me, and when I come out of the gate aggressively swinging on D1, it’s very easy for someone to panic that my one vote will snowball into something much larger. I’m just that charismatic, I suppose.
This is a defense that doesn't belong, but it fits in line with your historical behavior, so I'm looking past it for now, but it's on my clipboard of things to fall back to later because this is an odd interaction.
As was previously mentioned, I used the word “sinister” first. Can’t help it. I’m left-handed.
Gonna be honest, I'm a bit drowsy while reading this all, but it feels weird for you to have said this in the way that you did. If I had an OC chat with you, I'd ask you to clarify it to me a bit more outside of the game, but alas, this is an NOC game. Who even plays these any more?
…I don’t understand the question. In point of fact, you, literally say the exact same thing I said about Max in your read on him, namely that he always is vague and both bandwagons and makes posts with limited reasoning.

Max, please don't bandwagon without saying why you are bandwagonning. It's horribly scummy, and the only reason I'm not voting you for it or placing you higher on my scumdar is because you have a nasty habit of doing this (especially early game), and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
See?

Caps is saying a lot of nothing. So much effort, and what's it accomplishing? Your #81 is inquisitive enough to put you on the back burner and you feel the same about Space as I do (or at least, have one shared reason that I do). Overall though, very little, if anything, has been contributed in CapsPosts, which represent a serious chunk of the game's current posts since D1 start. This is bad.
I like this read. Caps tends to be fairly innocuous and noncommittal as scum, and his post content does seem to fly in the face of his alleged new “scum until proven innocent” attitude.

ME, can you stop bragging about yourself without youtube videos and other pictures to go along with it? I'm tired of looking at your posts and only finding a couple of images to laugh at. I need more.
I’m sorry I’m not being amusing enough for you. :(
That said, as HD asked, why am I purple? Do I still count as a Town read, or do you think I’m neutral or ITP?
so, as i was saying, ME voted nobody
…so DarthWolf is Odysseus now? Good to know.
you're looking too much into it - like Space said it wasn't really a serious claim
False. Space only said her vote was a placeholder after I poked her about it.

Yes. Especially you. >: )

Simply the fact that, at this point, no players have died yet, Town or Mafia, which doesn't say anything good about the odds of a D1 Mafia lynch.
This is always true on D1. You’ll always have roughly 1 in 4 odds of hitting mafia on D1, because there is very little information to work with.
So, when a case that you actually agree with comes up on D1, and I don’t have to assume that you agree with the case, since you literally said that you agreed with it, and voted for Space because of it, that should be something worth pursuing until or unless something comes along to make the case invalid or a better case shows up.

Quit trying to make him think too hard; recognize that his responses to you are townie and move on to lynching scum with me so we can end the game. :lapras:
Shush. You’re the D2 Lynch. I’ve mentioned this several times now, and I don’t appreciate you trying to undermine my master plan.

People trust me, and when I come out of the gate aggressively swinging on D1, it’s very easy for someone to panic that my one vote will snowball into something much larger. I’m just that charismatic, I suppose.
I think that it's awfully bold of you to call me out for putting words in your mouth, then you take some game that I played years ago (on another forum) and stick some quote that I said into Space's mouth.

I think that it's awfully bold of you to call me out for putting words in your mouth, then you take some game that I played years ago (on another forum) and stick some quote that I said into Space's mouth.
I’m putting your words in your mouth, and saying that you’re 100% correct. It can be very unnerving to have me coming after you in full force on D1, when there is little to nothing else going on, and when there isn’t much that can be said to defend yourself.
Tell me, do you think you were wrong back in Guess Your Role Mafia? Have people suddenly stopped trusting me because of my 2 year hiatus? Have I become any less imposing than I was two years ago?

I’m not going to say with 100% certainty that I know what Space was thinking, but the game speaks for itself.

Yknow I'm gonna be honest I'm sticking to my guns today, I think it'll take a lot for me to remove my votes at this point. I don't think I'd even vote a TP over Fatima at this point.

I mean, think about it, best case scenario, we elim Mafia, worst case scenario, we elim a player who's just going to play anti-town the whole game by posting little substance in the ways of reads, while just being generally overall confusing and uncooperative.

I’m putting your words in your mouth, and saying that you’re 100% correct. It can be very unnerving to have me coming after you in full force on D1, when there is little to nothing else going on, and when there isn’t much that can be said to defend yourself.
Tell me, do you think you were wrong back in Guess Your Role Mafia? Have people suddenly stopped trusting me because of my 2 year hiatus? Have I become any less imposing than I was two years ago?
Why haven't you voted Fatima yet? Are you their scumbuddy?

oOOooOoOoOooOOO big scary ME. I'm soooooooo afraid.

This is always true on D1. You’ll always have roughly 1 in 4 odds of hitting mafia on D1, because there is very little information to work with.
So, when a case that you actually agree with comes up on D1, and I don’t have to assume that you agree with the case, since you literally said that you agreed with it, and voted for Space because of it, that should be something worth pursuing until or unless something comes along to make the case invalid or a better case shows up.
That's true...I'll commit to my vote.

Yknow I'm gonna be honest I'm sticking to my guns today, I think it'll take a lot for me to remove my votes at this point. I don't think I'd even vote a TP over Fatima at this point.

I mean, think about it, best case scenario, we elim Mafia, worst case scenario, we elim a player who's just going to play anti-town the whole game by posting little substance in the ways of reads, while just being generally overall confusing and uncooperative.

Why haven't you voted Fatima yet? Are you their scumbuddy?

oOOooOoOoOooOOO big scary ME. I'm soooooooo afraid.
…your vote on someone who is claiming Mafia. When several people have done so, and several people are known for doing so regardless of alignment.
This is your “serious” vote for the day. This is the gun you’re sticking to. After everything else that’s happened, this is the vote you’re making?
Way to play it not only incredibly safe, but also extremely noncommittal when trying to look like you’re committing to something.

Also, I never said people are scared of me. But I do have a very strong presence and can be extremely forceful.
I do, however, remember that you are scared of me. :p

By the way, case in point about my forcefulness:
That's true...I'll commit to my vote.
Max, you’re really starting to give me Pokémon vs. Digimon Mafia vibes here, and I don’t like it.
I would suggest doing as Caps says below and analyzing the other players in the game.
Hey now, don't let him push you around like that! Anyone else strike you as particularly scummy so far? For instance, the one(s) who claimed to be Mafia?
Again, you harp on the players who’ve claimed to be mafia. I’m not sure why this is the particular hill you want to die on.

Back
Top Bottom