• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

...so, I actually went back and looked through all of Space's posts between when Fatima subbed in and when Space voted for ExLight in order to see what Jinjo and Max are talking about.
These are they:
defensive? everyone keeps calling it defensive when I'm literally just explaining myself. if someone calls my reasoning flimsy or keeps calling anything I say suspicious, I'm going to say what I can back.

idek why I keep responding about it if I'm just being called defensive

you're going the easy route by saying I'm being defensive like the majority of other players, reading into Midorikawa's post weirdly by thinking it's tmi? no one can see me even slightly as town without being scum buddies I guess? If you're thinking I'm scum so much, why not vote me?

Unvote: Max1996

Vote: Jinjo
Literally nothing about Fatima here.

I really don't understand what he's thinking, but like TheCapsFan has said, Fatima has a history of doing this before--outing himself as mafia, so his weird way of going about it right now might really be him admitting he's scum. But on the other hand, he has been mislynched due to odd, cryptic behavior. I want to see what he has to say
This is as close to a "defense" of Fatima as I can find, but she's not actually defending Fatima, she's basically saying that she wants to see more from the slot.

Oh, this makes sense. Sorry I was misunderstanding then, thought you were saying that Midorikawa was scummy to you so if she was seeing me as town lean then that would mean we were scumbuddies by association. But I get it now.

4?
The only Fatima relevant thing here is Space commenting on 4 votes with 3 people voting for Fatima.

I do agree that it feels wrong to judge a sub based on the previous player, but at the same time, it kind of has to be done. We can't pretend we never saw Fatima's posts

don't think that's what the tmi means, but even so, I don't think it makes sense to vote Jinjo solely based on that. I think I've been misunderstanding Jinjo's posts and likewise for her, imo.

He has been quiet for him, but I don't think he's done nothing. honestly I can't even remember the last time I've seen him as mafia in bulba, but when you say championships, where was this?

that's what weirded me out about his readlist. he put himself as scum, then others, but how do we take that seriously?

Unvote: Jinjo

will keep an eye on.

Vote: Exlight

honestly feel this is the best we have to go on at the moment. I feel strange about it given the sub in, but as I said, Fatima's posts can't be unseen
...and this is where Space bites the bullet and votes for ExLight, because of Fatima.

@Jinjo @Max1996 so where is this great defense that Space made for Fatima?

@Space Why is it that you cannot take ME's read list serious if he states himself as mafia? You've never had this problem with me or Elie, or anyone else who consistently claims mafia in their readslist.

call it what you want, but he has me in his scum reads lol

Voting for ExLight because of Fatima's alleged actions is extremely scummy and lazy.

Okay and what about the others who did that too? Or at least, found it suspicious? Also self-preservation? My ass is on the line what am I going to do

...so, I actually went back and looked through all of Space's posts between when Fatima subbed in and when Space voted for ExLight in order to see what Jinjo and Max are talking about.
These are they:

Literally nothing about Fatima here.

This is as close to a "defense" of Fatima as I can find, but she's not actually defending Fatima, she's basically saying that she wants to see more from the slot.

The only Fatima relevant thing here is Space commenting on 4 votes with 3 people voting for Fatima.

...and this is where Space bites the bullet and votes for ExLight, because of Fatima.

@Jinjo @Max1996 so where is this great defense that Space made for Fatima?
...Teach me more about how I should actually read stuff instead of skimming in the morning and calling it a day in that regard. :p

The War Room has been different ever since their loyal canine disappeared.
At first, people searched the surrounding areas of TWR complex, but to no avail.
They widened their search and even asked people around the other sections if they have seen their pet.

No one knew where he has, but one clever engineer had a communication device attached to the collar of the dog.
He reach out and confirmed that the young sith was alright, but needed some time to sort thing in his own life.
The sith lord assured, however, that nothing bad was happening.

Time passed and people continued their lives in The War Room.
Although the Wolf was ready to return, he was lacking the motivation, staring at the moonlight to ponder and pass the time.
Then, during a full moon, the wolf sensed something.
He sensed a strong presence in the Force, powerful beings all gathered in the same place, including his former master.
The wolf howled and answered the calling.

As per usual, it was quite chaotic first day in TWR, people accusing each other left and right and making terrible jokes.
The room went silent as all of a sudden the lights went out.
A single red beam ignited in the corner of the room and an echoing voice trembles through everyone's head

1625414454591.png

---

Hey guys. it's been a while.
I've been waiting for a moment to get back in. When I saw the announcement that top players were in I did not hesitate to become a secret sub.
Looking forward to another good game, especially with you @Maniacal Engineer

Confirming my role and rules.
The Sith have returned (that's a villainous team right?)

...Teach me more about how I should actually read stuff instead of skimming in the morning and calling it a day in that regard. :p
:bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm:

...I...I don't even know what to say to this. -_-

The War Room has been different ever since their loyal canine disappeared.
At first, people searched the surrounding areas of TWR complex, but to no avail.
They widened their search and even asked people around the other sections if they have seen their pet.

No one knew where he has, but one clever engineer had a communication device attached to the collar of the dog.
He reach out and confirmed that the young sith was alright, but needed some time to sort thing in his own life.
The sith lord assured, however, that nothing bad was happening.

Time passed and people continued their lives in The War Room.
Although the Wolf was ready to return, he was lacking the motivation, staring at the moonlight to ponder and pass the time.
Then, during a full moon, the wolf sensed something.
He sensed a strong presence in the Force, powerful beings all gathered in the same place, including his former master.
The wolf howled and answered the calling.

As per usual, it was quite chaotic first day in TWR, people accusing each other left and right and making terrible jokes.
The room went silent as all of a sudden the lights went out.
A single red beam ignited in the corner of the room and an echoing voice trembles through everyone's head

View attachment 146870

---

Hey guys. it's been a while.
I've been waiting for a moment to get back in. When I saw the announcement that top players were in I did not hesitate to become a secret sub.
Looking forward to another good game, especially with you @Maniacal Engineer

Confirming my role and rules.
The Sith have returned (that's a villainous team right?)
Welcome back, my friend. You have 5 seconds to catch up on everything that has happened in this game so far, or so help ME I will Chinese Fire Drill you. :p :bulbaLove:

call it what you want, but he has me in his scum reads lol
...wait, now I'm confused. Are you not taking my reads list seriously because I had myself listed as scum, or because you're a scum read?
I've already said that I didn't actually call myself scum on my reads list, which actually reading said list would tell you, and, on my reads list, you were null.

Now you've gone back on my shit list, but that's definitely post-list.
Okay and what about the others who did that too? Or at least, found it suspicious? Also self-preservation? My ass is on the line what am I going to do
I've called out Caps and Max. Tood just subbed out, and HumanDawn and Flop voted for ExLight, not Fatima.

Like I told ExLight, if your ass is on the line, make valid cases, and try to actively scumhunt. Don't just toss your vote on the other wagon with shitty reasoning. There are 400+ posts in this day alone. Surely you can do better.

Okay and what about the others who did that too? Or at least, found it suspicious?

I've called out Caps and Max. Tood just subbed out, and HumanDawn and Flop voted for ExLight, not Fatima.
I also agreed with both HD and Mido that dawn dusk really should not be voting at all today, but, seeing as how dawn dusk won't be back until N1, I'm not sure there's much we can do about that particular vote.

Either way, I'm hardly just calling you out.

I have what, 9 votes on me? lol
I'm a lost cause mido
There are still 4+ hours remaining in the phase, and I keep feeling more and more inclined to trigger a CFD on Max or Jinjo, especially after having caught the two of them making an identical lie regarding Space (while Max's vote is on you, for that matter).

...wait, now I'm confused. Are you not taking my reads list seriously because I had myself listed as scum, or because you're a scum read?
I've already said that I didn't actually call myself scum on my reads list, which actually reading said list would tell you, and, on my reads list, you were null.
I agree with ME here, what Space said makes no sense.

kind of thinking of maybe changing my vote hmmmmm

@Space if you don’t work it baby, i will consider taking out the honey mustard and shoot it on you

What do you think about both Max and Jinjo perpetuating a false claim regarding Space defending Fatima and then later reversing herself?
Could just be a mistake. In my experience, Mafia don’t try to mislynch others based on lies, because it would just bite them back worse.

Could just be a mistake. In my experience, Mafia don’t try to mislynch others based on lies, because it would just bite them back worse.
I tend to agree, but I find the coincidence of them both making the same claim around the exact same time to be a little...unnerving.
Also, with the search feature down, who's going to go back and check all of the relevant posts to catch them in the lie?

It's a little tinfoil stetson, I admit, but I really don't believe in coincidences in Mafia games.

Either way, I'm hardly just calling you out.

when I'm on the chopping block, it's different.

like I said, call it what you want, but you tell me -- was your reads list serious (of course minus yourself as top scum)?

Like I told ExLight, if your ass is on the line, make valid cases, and try to actively scumhunt. Don't just toss your vote on the other wagon with shitty reasoning. There are 400+ posts in this day alone. Surely you can do better.

dude I'm just digging myself a grave apparently with every single thing I say. I can do better, yeah, but I don't know what the hell is happening this game with my 'flimsy' reasoning

That being said, I will be going back and rereading. I am digging myself a grave but it doesn't hurt

@Space if you don’t work it baby, i will consider taking out the honey mustard and shoot it on you

no pls human I can change, I'll do better

Then what was it? It certainly wasn't true. Go back and check the posts yourself. I made it very easy, even without the Search function.
Mistaken assumptions and poor recollection, honest. Though I do have to thank you for convincing me to fully commit to a Fatima lynch, for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom