• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

By the way, since no Independent claimed, I guess Elieson’s claim is probably a bust?
Back from skate training.

You don't quite realize what I'm claiming, do you. I thought that by now, you would know how I work. I've already claimed two things which are 100% accurate. The rest is more of a...metaphorical thing.

I thought they were claiming something else?
I feel like indepts are probably not falling for that because that might be bait to make them an easy safe lynch today and they don't want that lmfao
specially if they're hostile like cultist or sk

It's very likely that if there is indeed the ITP that I suspect, that they're specifically a hostile (Serial Killer, Cult), and specifically not a pacifist like Jester or Survivor, which is an endeavor of mine to discover.

What do you think I'm claiming? I'm sad that only one person has really put out a guess so far...I've already claimed mafia, I want more educated guesses from you goons!

New TikTok trend: tell me you’re miller without actually claiming miller.

This is an MCH game and I know how much he likes millers so this helps your case from my POV

Imagine living in a world, in which one is not allowed to say specific words, without risking one's public image. I've got important things to do, and boy howdy, as this handy dandy gif that I created can explain...

bigdeal.gif

alright now that I spent like 15 minutes assembling this stupid gif because YouTube clipping isn't available for anybody that matters, time to finish my catch up of the game's current state.

I refuse to comment on Fatima/exlight because my opinions take the sub into account and I consider it bad sportsmanship to discuss subs.

Right now jinjo and space are talking in circles around each other and it's kinda baffling me?

Jinjo's TMI comment I'm assuming is accusing midori of overwhelming people with info to distract from a particular point but it's kinda a weak accusation and it's a weird comment to make given how much overwhelming and pointless info she's spewing out at the moment. For that reason I'm gonna
Vote: Jinjo

As for why my last post sounded weak, caps, I wrote it in 10 minutes while putting my shoes on.

I do agree that it feels wrong to judge a sub based on the previous player, but at the same time, it kind of has to be done. We can't pretend we never saw Fatima's posts

don't think that's what the tmi means, but even so, I don't think it makes sense to vote Jinjo solely based on that. I think I've been misunderstanding Jinjo's posts and likewise for her, imo.

HD has done...surprisingly nothing, except call me town early, vote for Fatima, post some barebones content, and be generally inactive. Having seen him as scum a couple of times recently, most recently in the championships,

He has been quiet for him, but I don't think he's done nothing. honestly I can't even remember the last time I've seen him as mafia in bulba, but when you say championships, where was this?

I don't like that he wasn't willing to take a hard scum stance on any of the players in the game in his readlist, that to me doesn't seem like gamesolving.

that's what weirded me out about his readlist. he put himself as scum, then others, but how do we take that seriously?

Unvote: Jinjo

will keep an eye on.

Vote: Exlight

honestly feel this is the best we have to go on at the moment. I feel strange about it given the sub in, but as I said, Fatima's posts can't be unseen

idk why quotes always mess up for me but anyway, TheCapsFan has been solid to me thus far--he's said more since you've posted that is more substantial, but even before then, his posts haven't been pointless. also, his first post itself was unnecessary and I don't think mafia would do that right off the bat and bring attention to themselves.

that's it? because he didn't seem to have a reason behind his statement, he seems town?

for the record I'm not disagreeing that Human is town (he's got me leaning towards as much as well) but this is weird reasoning

please explain what was strikingly good

His 1st post? By that point, how many posts did he put out, that were related to hunting for mafia. Compare that number to his total count of posts up until that point. Discussing mechanics and bickering with ME about semantics of past games are not scumhunting posts. Sure, some of it was about Max, but again, how much of it led to a Max read, and how much of a Max read should be based on other people's perceptions of him compared to Max himself?

I do hope that you have since seen my response about HD being town as far as my eyes go. I know it's a while and I still have more stuff to parse through, but if you're reading through the game I am, then I'm sure you'll see it and go "Oh, ok yea Eliedad makes sense."

Re; my townread on Jinjo. This is the quote in question:

Since you admitted here your vote is a placeholder saying maybe you will choose to unvote and vote someone else then it looks like you are not scum reading him.

Jinjo saying this to you, in thread, implies that the connection of Jinjo+Space=ScumPair is not a thing. Also, I can't imagine that Jinjo, as town, would try to direct you or anybody else towards in such a specific way, to do something more productive with a vote, with a reason "then it looks like you are not scum reading him." This is a bold move for scum, especially in early game, to try to influence someone else to practically randomly assign a new vote. Scum wants votes on town, and scum knows scum. Scum would tell scum behind the scenes in ScumChat to move the vote elsewhere. Scum wouldn't do this out in the open, because it would leave a trail that they wouldn't want to be caught up in. That is why I find Jinjo to be town.

All that said, if Space were to flip scum, I still strongly believe that Jinjo would not be a scumbud, ergo I do not believe that Jinjo would have taken a public risk to have Space aim a vote elsewhere with absolutely no instruction aside from "move your vote to a better place". If Jinjo were to flip scum, then I would not suspect Space to be scum, because Scum telling Scum publically to move a vote builds a very strong associative read. Moreover, I do not believe that Jinjo has the balls to pull such a risky power play of hardcore buddying like this D1.

Hope that helps!

Not really. Votes=Better Pressure.

Somebody gets it, thank heckin' god. Marry me Mido.

Why the rush to unvote? Have you given her a better option? It is bad to keep a non-serious vote when you say you agree with a serious one. Also the moment she unvotes due to people pressuring her, she'll be seen as scummy.

No she read me as reading Space as town. I'm mafia.

See what I said above please. I'd like your opinion on it.

Additionally, hi Mafia, i'm Dad. Thanks for the clarification though. Too much reading results in not reading sometimes.

Only me, Human, and ExLight can pull off a massive hate fight in thread and get away with it.

Exlight can too? Neat; I've missed an evolution of boy to chad ;_;

Maybe Space doesn't know what tmi means and keeps asking these questions that look like she's walking in circles. What I meant is Mido's town read on you Space looked like if you really are town then to me it looked like Mido could be scum who knows you are town.

It's worth putting out there, that Scum doesn't always know who's town. They simply know who's more likely to be town. There's always the chance of a Serial Killer or something rolling around in the weeds, and during D1 especially, everyone is in the dark about an ITP existing except for the ITP, who can only assume that they're the only one unless there is some outside info confirming such.

hi there everyone i am the double voter if it wasn't already clear

I like it more when double-voters aren't publically confirmed by the mods in Votals. Makes it more scary because then less information is out in the open D1.

Why did you choose Orange. Why didn't you choose Blue. Are you scum? What alignment posts Bold Letters in Orange?

I refuse to comment on Fatima/exlight because my opinions take the sub into account and I consider it bad sportsmanship to discuss subs.

Right now jinjo and space are talking in circles around each other and it's kinda baffling me?

Jinjo's TMI comment I'm assuming is accusing midori of overwhelming people with info to distract from a particular point but it's kinda a weak accusation and it's a weird comment to make given how much overwhelming and pointless info she's spewing out at the moment. For that reason I'm gonna
Vote: Jinjo

As for why my last post sounded weak, caps, I wrote it in 10 minutes while putting my shoes on.

This is a townread on Floposaurus Rex, but it is a weak town read. The holy knight principle of gating a vote behind a substitution has its merits of honor and all that, but you're robbing a potential scumread of a shortlist of concerns to respond and react to. Sure, Fatima's done their own work digging themselves a grave, but if you have a concern that's different, then out it. Share that opinion. I basically have no idea about how you felt regarding the slot if you don't say so, and you rob town's ability to discern your reasoning if you hide behind a shell. That said, I don't think scum would post this in order to make themselves look better pre-emptively. It tends to be a backpedal response to "why aren't you sharing opinions about X, sub be damned?" and the preventative measure taken here just comes across as neutral-town rather than neutral-scum to me.

The vote on Jinjo is ok

I wonder if I'm a counter wagon to scum which happened in the last game.

You know, I'm inclined to agree with this possibility.

OK PAGES 14-17 GO TIME. I only have about 20 minutes to crunch out some reads so there's probably just one more burp of a post coming up, then another fattie later tonight.

For those questioning my questionable activity; my daughter qualified for Nationals in her sport of choice. Nationals kicks off in 9 days, at a location 14 hours from where I live. We've been training daily for two weeks to keep her body ready for the big event, and our training locations tend to be no closer than 1 hour from where we live, so we're either at training locales all across the region, or driving to/from them. It's not an excuse for my absence, but I'm not really absent now am I. You're just not getting me in steady pulses, you're getting me in short bursts. Just wanted to clear that up. Hell, I've played games here while in Disney World on family vacations. I'm committed to making sure that I ensure everyone that wants me around, gets me in whatever doses I can provide.

@Space Completed: Season 8, Game 8: Twitch TV is for Gaming [The Mafia Championship]

Champs game which I was Mafia in (i just wanna rand tooown). My team won btw :0.

Town suspected me a lot Day 1 for my lack of reads from the thread catching up. No inquisitiveness was a large criticism and it was probably right and I have to take that in mind when faking Town.

Also I wouldn’t say the third highest poster in this game counts as “quiet”, but if it’s about my energy it’s because I haven’t been fired up by anything yet. Champs was also exhausting (also heatwave and a personal health issue which has demoralized my life a bit but im finally healing and getting progress), so I am trying to say the same thing with a bit less.

Oh god Page 14. Welcome, Exlight, to the game. I am pretty sure we've played at least one game together, if not more. I'd have to do digging though.

That said, this one's likely to be a shortlived one.

##Unvote
##Vote ExLight

This entire page's worth of posts by you indicates 0 reasoning for voting Space.

"Use a Lie Detector on me"

Eh

##Unvote (Exlight)

I've got a sudden bad feeling about ME...sudden as in, I've had it for a bit but didn't feel like it was worth pointing out, until now at least. I've been glossing over their posts a lot and honestly, got tired of reading the details in their Max and Caps history novella. It's amazing but...my gut says that ME is scum on coasting/autopilot mode right now. I've got no time to finish analyzing this page (plus the next 3 pages), and then follow-up with a ME analysis, but there's time and other people here that can jump the gun if they aren't already doing so regarding the daring doo himself. What did this to me? The Reads List. I have a very hard time assuming that by this point in the game, somebody could have zero scumreads. The list feels like forced contribution to appear gucci with the gang, and it really jumped out to me just because of how sudden it was. I don't know if I'd associate ME as scum with anybody, but something about ME just feels off, betwixt the Null/Townreads only listpost and the more or less "Yep, you're doing things that are silly and/or town" posts that I keep noticing. The shitposting is fine, but the non-shitposts just don't feel like they're striking up enough of a goldmine of content to me to be worth weight. It's a house of cards, and it's crumbling.

ME, are you walking on banana peels coming out of retirement? You're definitely slipping.

##Vote Maniacal Engineer

I'm content keeping this here for the time being. I don't feel like a policy lynch on Fatima->ExLight is a bad thing, but I've got this fish to fry first, and I'm content enough with my gut feeling to place a vote, showing just how serious it is to me. If there are two valid cases for people other than ME, I'll take my vote off of him. Furthermore, if ExLight could indeed get checked tonight with either a cop scan or a bullet, that would be helpful. It's almost not worth burning a lynch over, but a cop or vig could save a lot of stress here. Preferrably, a Vig (Sorry pal; it's a rough hole to dig out of).

Content enough with Space to put them lower on the list of problems. DocFlop is moving up towards votable. HumanDawn Dawning are people I'm not comfortable voting, as is Jinjo. Caps is cool but I'm still going to bark at him, and moreso Max. If Max were to be lynched, you won't find me trying to stop it. Tood is...improving. Enough for me to unvote, but not enough for me to drop my scumread beyond a "leaning maybe". Midorikawa, if you won't marry me, then will you at least be my neighbor?

Onward to the roller rink for indoor training, and then to Pages 14+ for a proper analysis with quoted responses and more

I feel… no malice in Elieson’s heart. The heart of DawningWinds may have a bit of darkness, but I need to reassess them to

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Maniacal Engineer

m i n d m e l d on the coasting/autopilot and reads - the biggest reasons I am not okay town reading ME.

To add on what Elieson said about ME, I feel that for a top poster, they haven’t really said much of note. You could ask me and tell me, “What does that mean HD maaaan there are so many letters!!”, and yeah you are right, there are many!!

The thing is, you can have as many letters and words as you want, but if you remove all of them and the game stays the same, then there is no value. Who has ME voted? He seems to butt heads and ask around but not decide on an angle to go move the game forward with.

HD, congrats!
Thanks man!

I faked an MD check on the top Town read of the game. I got lynched from the counterclaim and by my own team despite being close to succeeding, but despite all that, the same top Town read I mentioned earlier ended up being lynched in LYLO because the Town thought me faking an MD result on them was to make them look Town so they could win the game for me, LOL.

The ME votes sure are votes! I disagree. Imo not wanting to commit to a scumread just before he goes AWOL for a day is completely fair.

Also, I suspect this applies to him as well as it does me: I've been struggling to follow a lot of midori and jinjo talking circles around each other, I'm rusty, and the combination of the two is making it difficult for me to form reads.

Caps's reads list is equally, if not more, noncommittal imo. Yes double voters are not a common scum role but trying to coast off that claim as "confirmed town" and then not really doing anything huge rubs me the wrong way.

WRT Fatima/ExLight: I am specifically not looking I do not see it because if I were a host I'd have banned discussion on why someone has subbed themselves out because I consider it bad sportsmanship, and also it makes me uncomfortable to discuss bad sportsmanship like Fatima is being accused of sorry.

Jinjo's wording and logic is completely throwing me and I do not follow it. A lot of what she's saying feels like a lot of words for very little meaning to try and confuse people into just dismissing what she's saying. It puts me on edge and I don't like it, so my vote stays. I will say that I think of midori/space/jinjo I think it's highly unlikely that more than one is scum.

Thankfully we have an extension, so ME should have time to respond to accusations against him before EOD.

Why does your post read as overly non-committal to me?
Because I'm a coward and I'm not a particularly aggressive person anyway.

[Also just a heads up, I'd prefer to be referred to by he/him these days, please]

Day 1 2/3 Phase Vote Totals!
can yall legit blow some steam off me
I legit have no idea what Fatima was doing and I'm useful in mid/late game so I'd appreciate lasting at least a bit so I can be useful

Exlight can too? Neat; I've missed an evolution of boy to chad ;_;
aw shucks
by that she means me flailing like a magikarp begging for mercy haha

Oh god Page 14. Welcome, Exlight, to the game. I am pretty sure we've played at least one game together, if not more. I'd have to do digging though.
I think we only interacted a itsy bitsy on the first Danganronpa Mafia V3 but you subbed out and I subbed in in your place ):

I wouldn’t mind voting max
Well, I appreciate that but while my ass is on the line I'll have to stick to whatever is the second wagon so help me convince everyone to vote somewhere else please ; -;

I'd prefer a Max or dawn dusk (or was it DawningWinds goddamit all these Dawn names)
and I'd like to not lynch Caps/Elieson/Jinjo today, but everyone else seems kinda null to me, but everyone else is kinda fine for me

Back
Top Bottom