• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

By the way, since no Independent claimed, I guess Elieson’s claim is probably a bust?

it’s

obviously a joke

:susduck:
mine too
:susduck: :susduck:

@ExLight

I don’t remember ever pushing Space.
mb then, I just skimmed 300 replies

By the way, since no Independent claimed, I guess Elieson’s claim is probably a bust?
I thought they were claiming something else?
I feel like indepts are probably not falling for that because that might be bait to make them an easy safe lynch today and they don't want that lmfao
specially if they're hostile like cultist or sk

mine too
:susduck: :susduck:

mb then, I just skimmed 300 replies

I thought they were claiming something else?
I feel like indepts are probably not falling for that because that might be bait to make them an easy safe lynch today and they don't want that lmfao
specially if they're hostile like cultist or sk
do you suspect space or is it self pres

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH
I don't want to drag my personal problems here but I can't help.
After two years my relatives are reuniting and I don't think I can actively follow this game actively.

I have heard that After 2 years ME is playing Mafia and I really don't want to loose this moment and I want to learn something here as a rookie watching these old hands.

I mean I have put my legs in different boats and I can't choose between two. I will try to balance the situation and I'll try to play in this busy schedule, but I might not actively follow this game until N1 begins.

Is this allowed?

Current Vote Totals:
Space - 4 (DawningWinds, Max1996, Jinjo, ExLight)
ExLight - 4 (TheCapsFan, HumanDawn, Tood)
Jinjo - 3 (Midorikawa, Space, Doctor Floptopus)

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH
I don't want to drag my personal problems here but I can't help.
After two years my relatives are reuniting and I don't think I can actively follow this game actively.

I have heard that After 2 years ME is playing Mafia and I really don't want to loose this moment and I want to learn something here as a rookie watching these old hands.

I mean I have put my legs in different boats and I can't choose between two. I will try to balance the situation and I'll try to play in this busy schedule, but I might not actively follow this game until N1 begins.

Is this allowed?
That's ok, balancing playing with real life commitments can be difficult sometimes :)
Just let me know if you need to request a sub if the situation changes.

Last edited:
I haven't read everything completely but as of the only one game I have played, I think I should
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
I know that considering the previous records is a bad idea.
With the little knowledge about this game I think almost in every Mafia game it's the town who'll be the victim of D1 lynch, so with even little info regarding this own game I think I should not vote those who have got majority of votes. And I should try to find who's trying to shift the votes on an innocent townie. But with the little time and complex conversation it's hard to guess.

I somewhere read a counter post from ME's side (I guess I'm correct), that something like there might be games where Fatima has claimed to be Mafia and might have flipped as a town.

But still for the current situation there's no other way for me and I need to do this.

man, I read through this shit twice and got almost nothing of value out of it. This game needs to be OC. Man, I could go for a donut."
Imagine being in the thick of it.

also a donut sounds great jsyk

btw i’ll be on mobile all day, might not be around extensively after now until the evening

I know it's been like a decade since you posted this, but why don't you have a read on Tood at this point? If you're reading them as NAI-Scum, then that means, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being scum, you see them as at worst, being scum, and at best, just barely qualifying as not worth voting.
I didn’t really think much of their intro but on a subsequent reread my read has changed a little bit.

I am most definitely not claiming to be a third party. Cop can check me. I'll show up as scum (specifically, Mafia)
New TikTok trend: tell me you’re miller without actually claiming miller.

This is an MCH game and I know how much he likes millers so this helps your case from my POV

im kind of uncomfortable of dawn dusk having a vote on exlight when dawn dusk hasn’t fully read the thread
Self Pres
from the Space vs. Max I actually dislike Max more, but between me and Space I know I'm town for sure so that's the only play here lol
I wouldn’t mind voting max

btw @TheCapsFan scum me doesn’t do things to potentially clear townies early like with fatima - if we were scum buddies that means risking him outing me as mafia like with jdthebud in the FE Mafia

I was actually kind of regretting doing it because it feels so… skeevy to do to try to win the game, and there’s something with Exlight I can do too but like, ehhh is it really fair?
not if you threatened them in maf chat lol

Back
Top Bottom