• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

This vote I could also see it coming from scum. Whenever you see a person who does something suspicious and then you see someone else town read the player don't you find it odd?

Flop is also not even engaging with anyone which is not a good look for them.
I'm not engaging quote wise because I am on mobile until next Sunday and I don't hate myself.

Also what do you mean in the first paragraph? I'm struggling to parse it.

I'm not engaging quote wise because I am on mobile until next Sunday and I don't hate myself.

Space's votes have been suspicious and then it looked like that Mido was town reading her and from my pov since I see a player suspicious who is getting town read by another player then I will have to question the read if Space is town then this gave me second thoughts how will mafia play around Space if she is town. Would they town read her? You said that you are assuming I accused Mido of tmi and how is that scummy?

How does that make me look bad if Fatima flips scum? Space misrepped me and misrepping always looks bad.
Space is misrepping? You're the one doing it with this post by trying to make it look like she is saying you're mafia due to Fatima claiming mafia. SHE NEVER DID. At least not in the quote chain you quoted. Follow the quotes and she is nowhere in the chain.
Idk, I've never played with them before, but voting them on a mafia claim based on meta from one game doesn't sit right with me. I want to see their response before I call scum on caps for pushing it so hard, but I really don't like it.
In Caps defense on this, it is something that happened multiple times. So I don't think Caps is scummy for going with it. If anything thanks to Exlight subbing it is NAI.
If Fatima flips scum then that would mean they would want to try to make fake association with town to try to make it look like the other town player is scum when they are not. Scum will do everything they can to link themselves with other town players and to take down town with them. I know this from experience because I have been in this situation a couple of times before.
Normally yeah. But Fatima isn't within the normal category. That's the reason so many were concerned. If Exlight dies and shows up mafia, then welcome back to spotlight if you live past today.

You were specifically stating I'm being suspicious and that my reasoning was flimsy, which means you think I'm scummy or scum. thinking Midorikawa is scum as well is what makes me think you're calling us scum buddies?
She was actually calling you town and me scum for not calling you scum. Though her logic is I am automatically town reading you for not thinking you're scum immediately. Which considering I currently think she is acting scummy, and I doubt you two are aligned so I guess I am townreading you.
I don't know how to use the correct meaning and I think it's called walking in circles with me on what you are doing now. You are repeating the same thing to me that is false on which I have never called you both scum buddies. Are you pretending to make stuff up?
WIFOM? Wine in front of me is probably the one you're looking for. It's a reference to the princess bride scene.
This is coming from the girl who claims to be Mafia on D1 in every single game regardless of alignment.
As you’ll see in later posts, I had zero context for Fatima’s playstyle of outing themself and their scumbuddies in previous games, so, to me, lynching Fatima for claiming to be scum on D1 felt the same as if we’d Lynch you on D1 for being scum.
:bulbaLove: Understandable since at the time no one else had responded about it yet.
And yet I managed to put plenty of pressure on Max and actually got him to open up a bit without casting a single vote on him. Y’all need to git gud.
I never said it was impossible, just that votes are more pressurizing than just asking questions. Overall it's not scummy to use votes for pressure. It's NAI.
I suspect Jinjo isn’t using TMI in the usual sense, but is using it to mean that you seem to have too much information. i.e. that you’re more certain of alignments than you should be. At least that’s how I read her posts, and they make slightly more sense that way.
IDK how I magically know so much. But TMI is not a good word choice. Unless were talking about Caps. He's been way too TMI this game.
STOP CHEATING ON ZEXY. :cry::cry::cry: :p:bulbaLove:
THEN HE SHOULD COME BACK!!!!
Welcome home! I’m still at the office.
Good luck.

Check the vote count.
Still don't see how you're confirmed.
Maybe Space doesn't know what tmi means and keeps asking these questions that look like she's walking in circles. What I meant is Mido's town read on you Space looked like if you really are town then to me it looked like Mido could be scum who knows you are town.
I don't even know what you mean by TMI.
Can extend the phase an extra 24 hours if a majority of players are ok with an extension?

Apologies for the 3 consecutive mentions.
1. @Max1996
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
8. @ExLight
9. @Tood
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer
13. @Doctor Floptopus
I vote for extending.
hi there everyone i am the double voter if it wasn't already clear
HI CAPS!!! THAT DOESN'T CLEAR YOU AND THINKING IT DOES MAKES YOU A SCUMMY MCSCUM PANTS!!!
As for why my last post sounded weak, caps, I wrote it in 10 minutes while putting my shoes on.
TMI. And unimpressive. How does it take ten minutes to put on shoes? Don't you just slip then on.
This vote I could also see it coming from scum. Whenever you see a person who does something suspicious and then you see someone else town read the player don't you find it odd?

Flop is also not even engaging with anyone which is not a good look for them.
No. Not unless it's super super super scummy. Which it was not. Also why are you trying to convince Space to scumread one of the people not scumreading her?

...Wait what? Flop is scummy for what? She's not as active as others, but she hasn't done anything outright scummy. Not super towny either, but like she doesn't stick out.
I'm scummy for not finding Space's actions suspicious.

Anyways I'm happy leaving my vote on Jinjo not because anything Fatima related, in fact I am ignoring all Fatima stuff. No I'm leaving it on because she's trying to frame Space as suspicious, outright lying about her, yet at the same time backtracking, calling Space town, and me mafia for not finding space mafia. She's all over the place, and her explanation is basically that I'm TMIing, whatever the heck that means.

@ExLight :bulbaWave:

Space is misrepping? You're the one doing it with this post by trying to make it look like she is saying you're mafia due to Fatima claiming mafia. SHE NEVER DID. At least not in the quote chain you quoted. Follow the quotes and she is nowhere in the chain.

Normally yeah. But Fatima isn't within the normal category. That's the reason so many were concerned. If Exlight dies and shows up mafia, then welcome back to spotlight if you live past today.

No. Not unless it's super super super scummy. Which it was not. Also why are you trying to convince Space to scumread one of the people not scumreading her?

...Wait what? Flop is scummy for what? She's not as active as others, but she hasn't done anything outright scummy. Not super towny either, but like she doesn't stick out.

Anyways I'm happy leaving my vote on Jinjo not because anything Fatima related, in fact I am ignoring all Fatima stuff. No I'm leaving it on because she's trying to frame Space as suspicious, outright lying about her, yet at the same time backtracking, calling Space town, and me mafia for not finding space mafia. She's all over the place, and her explanation is basically that I'm TMIing, whatever the heck that means.

@ExLight :bulbaWave:
This post of yours is a mess.

1. It looks like you're saying here I tried to make it look like I said Space is mafia because of Fatima which doesn't make sense because I asked HD how does it make me look bad if Fatima flips scum and I interpreted this as if HD thought me and Fatima were a team and I wanted to know why.

2. I don't care if ExLight flips mafia because that just means we have 1 down and I get to move on and continue scum hunting elsewhere and it would also mean that I get to solve the game in a unique way.

3. What are you saying here on the 3rd paragraph? I didn't convince Space to scum read people who are not scum read her. I clarified to Space on her questions which it looked like scum who was walking around in circles with me and then I started to wonder if Space did not know what tmi meant which would explain the same questions she has been asking me.

The bolded I marked on your quote looks very malicious. I feel like as if I have been obv town by trying to look at a players point of view if they are town. Mafia doesn't need to look at a players point of view because instead they would want to focus on mislynching and not consider if the player is town.

Okay, so we're approaching the witching hour, and, at this time, I do not believe that a sufficient number of players have voted for a phase extension. I'm not going to assume that we're getting one, so there are a few shopkeeping items I'd like to take care of before heading out for what could be the rest of the day.
First, a collection of my thoughts in the form of a reads list. I can elaborate more later, but I want y'all to know where my head is at this point since it's potentially the last snapshot of D1 that I'll see.

1. Max: Town lean. He didn't crack under heavy pressure, as is his normal scum behavior, and he is actually coming up with a few thoughts of his own. Nothing completely profound, but miles better than continuously sheeping or using other people's reasons to vote or unvote.

2. DawningWinds: Town lean. Not around much, but has been pretty concise and has made very logical points.

3. Jinjo: Null. It's incredibly difficult for me to get an accurate read on Jinjo. I'm not a massive fan of the wagon building on her, but at the same time, I can sort of see where it's coming from. As I said, I think her "TMI" bit is just claiming that Midorikawa seems to be too certain of something that she shouldn't be as a Town member. I think Jinjo's underlying point is that town reading someone who cast a suspicious vote is scummy. I tend to disagree with that point. As I said, though, I really can't get a reading on her, and I'm hesitant to automatically scumread her from what could be a miscommunication. I misread her once and ended up costing Town the game, one of the few losses I've ever been dealt, and that's obviously stuck with me.

4. @dawn dusk : Null. Come out and play please. I promise I won't bite too much. :3

5. HumanDawn: Null to Town lean. HD is also difficult to read, just because of how great of a player he is. He does seem to be trying to game solve, but I feel like there was maybe a bit too much focus on the Fatima situation.

6. Space: I'm reversing myself here and going Null. I still don't like her initial vote on Max, and then deflecting and saying that it was for pressure and explaining the reasoning once I confronted her on it. Town always benefits from more information and transparency regarding votes and reasoning. This is especially true in NOC games, where all we have is what's out in the thread. However, I do feel like she responded well to my questioning, and she is finally branching out and discussing topics that aren't her initial vote on Max or the wagon on her. Her reaction to being called "defensive" is a little overthetop, but, at this point, I'm okay seeing more from this slot.

7. TheCapsFan: Town lean. I've had long conversations with Mr. Caps, and while I'm not a fan with how he handled the Fatima situation, I understand it more thanks to the thread he provided. The fact that he's a double voter is a point in his favor, since I find it less likely, though not impossible, for a double voter to be scum. Caps may be a goofball, but he's my goofball.

8. ExLight/Fatima: oof. ExLight, I am so sorry that you have to deal with all the crap that Fatima left behind. I really didn't like what I saw in the game thread Caps provided, but I'm still not convinced that Fatima was trying to claim scum in the first place. I really do want to hear more from this slot, but, prior to the sub out, I would not have been averse to a policy lynch.

9. Tood: Null. Made a few posts, but nothing really stuck out at me. Need to see more.

10. Midorikawa: Sexy...ahem I mean, we're not lynching her today. She's far too much fun. Her reaction to Jinjo's accusations do seem like genuine confusion, and, as I said earlier, could easily be caused by a miscommunication.

11. Elieson: Per his usual style, he made a very loud and confusing entrance...and he seems to be claiming scum on top of that. This is fairly typical Elieson though, so I'm not worried just yet. He made a very solid read on Caps at the time of his initial post, though some of his other reads are a little questionable. Overall though, he's oddly inactive. I really want to see more from him, mostly because his posts are always top quality entertainment.

12. ME: An idiot with a box and a screwdriver. Way too noisy and egotistical. Why is he even in this game? He should go back into retirement.

13. Flop: controversial, but I'm leaning Town on this one. He hasn't made a ton of posts, but I like some of the points he's brought up. In fact, on some of those points, such as the whole Fatima situation, it almost seems as if we mindmelded. I also like the timing and reasoning behind the vote on Tood. I think the vote on Jinjo is worse, but, to be fair, I also think that Flop completely misunderstood Jinjo's use of "TMI," which is fair since the way Jinjo is using that phrase isn't the colloquial usage of that term.

...so, because of the above, and because I could end up being MIA for the rest of the day, I am going to Unvote: Space.
I never really feel comfortable leaving a vote linger over the Sabbath if the day phase is going to end while I'm away, simply because I cannot change that vote based on new, and critical, information that may come up. If my vote ends up being the difference between lynch wagons, or gets exploited because I cannot change it, that hurts town far more than sticking to my hunches.
If I am 100% certain and have concrete evidence that a player is scum, I will leave my vote up over Sabbath, but this is D1, and I've just got a bunch of questions and a headache.

I'll be around for about 15 minutes or so, if anyone has quick questions or wants to heckle my list. Otherwise, I'll see y'all Saturday night.

I feel like as if I have been obv town
What you've been doing is confusing a lot of people, which is not a very townie look.
I'm inclined to believe that it's unintentional, but there comes a point when you really do need to explain your points so that other players can understand what you're saying.
Otherwise, as we're seeing, you just end up talking in circles, and people get frustrated and confused.

Scum Double Voter is pretty rare, Caps is pretty townie to me lol
I'm just saying it's not an auto clear.

1. It looks like you're saying here I tried to make it look like I said Space is mafia because of Fatima which doesn't make sense because I asked HD how does it make me look bad if Fatima flips scum and I interpreted this as if HD thought me and Fatima were a team and I wanted to know why.
Allow me to link you.

And quote you again.

How does that make me look bad if Fatima flips scum? Space misrepped me and misrepping always looks bad.
As you can see from your original post that I linked, you are saying this in response to human. The specific Human quote you quote was a response to Tood. Tood was responding to Fatima, who was responding to Human. The particular Human post Fatima responded to was Human's joke vote on you.

So tell me how you are not blatantly trying to frame Space here?
2. I don't care if ExLight flips mafia because that just means we have 1 down and I get to move on and continue scum hunting elsewhere and it would also mean that I get to solve the game in a unique way.
That's nice. But if he does then that give weight back to Fatima's posts.
3. What are you saying here on the 3rd paragraph? I didn't convince Space to scum read people who are not scum read her. I clarified to Space on her questions which it looked like scum who was walking around in circles with me and then I started to wonder if Space did not know what tmi meant which would explain the same questions she has been asking me.
I never said you convinced her. I said you're trying to. You literally keep repeating to her that I should be suspicious for not being suspicious to her. And again I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TMI MEANS!!! EXPLAIN IT ALREADY<
The bolded I marked on your quote looks very malicious. I feel like as if I have been obv town by trying to look at a players point of view if they are town. Mafia doesn't need to look at a players point of view because instead they would want to focus on mislynching and not consider if the player is town.
.....Obv town? WHERE!? HOW!? All I've seen is you once again trying to pin me as mafia like 99% of games we play together. Obv town? Not with contradicting yourself and bad frame jobs. Whose point of view have you looked at? I've seen nothing of it. Not to mention how much you have been ignoring people clearly not knowing what you mean!

what HAPPENED to the forum
WHY IS THE MESSAGE EDITOR SO DIFFERENT
WHERE ARE THE BUTTONS

Vote: Yes for 24h Extension
Vote: Space

I've somehow ended up in a game with some serious TWR all-stars, huh? :confused:
hey you represent the new gen of all-stars now yeet
your avatar kinda creepy though

That would be like voting for me specifically because I spend the first day mostly goofing off or heckling people.
honestly that's not a bad reason for someone to get voted over lol

Pretty sure I've fallen for mislynching Max based on a similar comment before, so there's some hesitation on my part for going for Space.
me too but I regret nothing yeet

1625203827896.png
this made me laugh a lot more than it should
dude I wish I had played games with you
you seem hilarious

I like the contents of the post, specially the readlist
I am a self aligned ascetic bulletproof cult leader who can, once during the game, chose to strongman kill someone rather than converting, and I have two uses of a lynch redirect ability.
I'm actually just kidding. :p
:susduck:
this is awfully specific

I'm good with Space. I think she was being unfairly judged so it makes sense for her to react that the perception on her has been excessively sinister for not bad things.
Weren't you pushing her earlier? Why the change of heart?

So you figured out my alliance already

I'll give you one for that the answer that you seek is above in Max's post
what the fuck

I'm not indept, I'm not mafia, I'm town

a cop check should prove that but I guess there's the possibility of everyone being paranoid of godfather lol
lie detector on this could work too if anyone has it
my role also doesn't move so trackers/watchers should also prove I'm not mafia if we're down to a single mafioso

The last game I played with Fatima, they claimed Mafia when they were Mafia and I believe they also outed scum members in the process.
lmfao I remember something similar a while ago
honestly I feel like this has to be addressed but I'm not even sure how since they don't seem to do that maliciously

to be fair there was a mafia game I played with them where they softed to be scum as town and I was mafia and kept pushing that
I think it was a sonic related game?

I feel like scum!Max would be like "idk" or "vibes" or something like that, and that reasoning doesn't seem like something he can just get from collaboration in maf chat.
wasn't his message just kinda "vibes" but with more words lol

Sure. Like a Jester would admit to being a Jester. :p
from my experience jester outing themselves D1 usually leads to them getting lynched lol

Inch resting.
I like how caps literally pointed that previously and literally noone noticed it
but hey you paying attention, gj uwu

I feel no malice in the hearts of Space, TheCapsFan, Tood and DawningWinds thus far.
what about mine rawr

ExLight, I am so sorry that you have to deal with all the crap that Fatima left behind.
yea I'm getting the vodka ready
Have you voted anyone yet, ME?

Have you voted anyone yet, ME?
I say, as I realize that you're voting Space at the moment

anyway
Mido vs. Jinjo is a classical and I always have fun seeing them exchanging punches like they're in some sort of catfight and honestly I'll never get tired of it
I feel like Jinjo's paranoia here is a bit more of an indicator of towniness, though, still null on Midori but I like the amount of content she been posting so far and I'd expect her to be more hesitant as mafia after a while without playing so maybe townlean?

I see we've discovered the real reason you got mad at Caps and Elie.
look at all those SIMPS
but ya aint fooling me I got my eyes on you

if I don't get lynched first

you're going the easy route by saying I'm being defensive like the majority of other players, reading into Midorikawa's post weirdly by thinking it's tmi? no one can see me even slightly as town without being scum buddies I guess? If you're thinking I'm scum so much, why not vote me?

Unvote: Max1996

Vote: Jinjo
@Midorikawa Space said I'm going the easy route by her saying she is being defensive and I never called her out on her defensiveness. It was her vote that was suspicious and show me where did I call her defensive. She also said here I called you scum buddies which I have never called you scum buddies and show me where did I call you scum buddies.
Max's conversation with you I could see it go both ways. He can be a really hard person to read.

You misrepped me because I didn't call you out on your defensiveness and it was your vote on Max that made you look suspicious. On your second sentence the way how I am interpreting it looks like you said I called you and Mido scum buddies when I originally said it looked like Mido could be scum who tmiid you as town. Your votes really have been flimsy so far. Do you really expect me to vote right away earlier when I wanted to look at different avenues first?

Vote: Space
I voted her here and of course I would vote Space at this time for what she said earlier about me.
This is a good observation- if Fatima flips Mafia then Jinjo would not be a bad look.
On HD's quote since I saw my name being mentioned I asked how does that make me bad if Fatima flips mafia and then I wondered if it was because I voted Space and on the second quote underneath I said Space misrepped me which made me vote her.

what HAPPENED to the forum
WHY IS THE MESSAGE EDITOR SO DIFFERENT
WHERE ARE THE BUTTONS
I FEEL YOU SO MUCH!!! It is so weird now. Especially the quoting. I miss the old quoting!
Mido vs. Jinjo is a classical and I always have fun seeing them exchanging punches like they're in some sort of catfight and honestly I'll never get tired of it
I feel like Jinjo's paranoia here is a bit more of an indicator of towniness, though, still null on Midori but I like the amount of content she been posting so far and I'd expect her to be more hesitant as mafia after a while without playing so maybe townlean?
I thought you knew me! I would totally be this aggressive as mafia. In seriousness though...catfight? -_- I hate that term.
@Midorikawa Space said I'm going the easy route by her saying she is being defensive and I never called her out on her defensiveness. It was her vote that was suspicious and show me where did I call her defensive. She also said here I called you scum buddies which I have never called you scum buddies and show me where did I call you scum buddies.
............................I literally never said anything about the post you quoted. I actually corrected Space on what she was confused on. Please do me a favor and READ MY POSTS!
On HD's quote since I saw my name being mentioned I asked how does that make me bad if Fatima flips mafia and then I wondered if it was because I voted Space and on the second quote underneath I said Space misrepped me which made me vote her.
:bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm:

I know what you said, because I have been repeating myself about it. You are accusing Space of something while responding to a series of quotes that have nothing to do with her! And stop ignoring my other posts. Please respond to them. And explain what TMI IS!!!

............................I literally never said anything about the post you quoted. I actually corrected Space on what she was confused on. Please do me a favor and READ MY POSTS!

:bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm::bulbaFacepalm:

I know what you said, because I have been repeating myself about it. You are accusing Space of something while responding to a series of quotes that have nothing to do with her! And stop ignoring my other posts. Please respond to them. And explain what TMI IS!!!
Your posts have been a mess for me and I clarified on what you linked. TMI has already been talked about.

I never said you convinced her. I said you're trying to. You literally keep repeating to her that I should be suspicious for not being suspicious to her. And again I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TMI MEANS!!! EXPLAIN IT ALREADY<

.....Obv town? WHERE!? HOW!? All I've seen is you once again trying to pin me as mafia like 99% of games we play together. Obv town? Not with contradicting yourself and bad frame jobs. Whose point of view have you looked at? I've seen nothing of it. Not to mention how much you have been ignoring people clearly not knowing what you mean!
What even is this on the bolded? I never said that Space should be suspicious of you. My thoughts were if Space is town then it made me think you could be scum for tmi. And on the second paragraph you say whose point of view I have been looking at and it has been Space.

Your posts have been a mess for me and I clarified on what you linked.
Mine? Yours have literally confused several people. And no you did not clarify anything. You literally just told what you posted. Clarifying is explaining.
TMI has already been talked about.
No it has not. ME tossed out an interpretation. That is it. You have not once explained what you mean by it.

But honestly don't bother by this point because I'm not going to clog the thread with repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Back
Top Bottom