• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Finally caught up. It doesn't help that the forum went down yesterday when I was about to start reading again.
But anyway, I'll be honest by saying that I skimmed the rest of D1 and properly read from N1 onwards.
Given how D2 turned into a mass claim, it didn't seem to matter that much.

@DarthWolf You have been really silent and I need you to come out. Your predecessor has been very underwhelming which is also making me suspect you. What do you think about Maniac Engine and Max's play so far?
Besides the point that these are now confirmed, why ask about these 2 specifically?
I will go ahead and claim. I'm a role cop and I checked Darth last night. He came up as Survivor.
I am indeed the Survivor
Now you might ask why I did not instantly claim this or respond to Elieson's request.
Besides the fact that I wasnt caught up and didn't know what Tood already did, me claiming an indep of any kind, especially survivor is just asking to be killed.
Survivor DarthWolf is something that must always be burned at the stake.
As you can see right here.

I claimed mafia already guys. Please read. If cop scans me, they’ll find it out. I don’t drink this brand of beer either. You won’t catch me actually saying the word that you all want me to say

i also used an action on Caps last night. He’s a doublevoter, and now, he is in a pokemon center with me. He’ll be fine.

i believe that town probably has a Watcher/Tracker, and more than one protective role. That said, i foresee a jack or limited/conditional + a full time protective role. Only jinjo is claiming it? I honestly buy it.

@DarthWolf tonight, are you prepared to join the revolution?

Darth tho seriously, I will recruit you; please do not attempt to stop this, as it will be all better for us both once it is over.
I'm a survivor, I cannot do anything, do whatever you want.
Wait, then you're putting me on the same team as ME, that is breaking the law of nature
@Maniacal Engineer you shouldn't be surprised that we aren't on the same team again.
2. DawningWinds - Vig shot
3. Jinjo - JOAT claim
4. dawn dusk
5. HumanDawn - Doc
6. Space - Role Cop
7. TheCapsFan - Double voter
9. Tood Darthwolf - Survivor [ITP]
10. Midorikawa - Copper
11. Elieson - Red Rogers
12. Maniacal Engineer - Mason 1
Flop - Mason 2
Dawn claimed Watcher so that indeed leaves Jinjo and Space.I haven't seen the confirmation of Caps for Elieson's role, but I might have glossed over that.

JOAT is a simple fake claim and although the action Jinjo claims makes some sense, it's almost impossible to confirm.
Rolecop is generally a scum role and ME suggested the last role is GF / rolecop. The GF is basically confirmed and rolecop is very likely, but I wouldn't doubt there to be 2 rolecops in the game. Since Space claimed first, Jinjo was stuck.
Besides, I find it odd for a mafia member to out the basically last player to properly act or claim. Leaving me to claim for myself would have been better for scum rolecop.

I want to vote Jinjo for this reason but that puts it at a tie.
However, if town wants me to strengthen their vote to a particular side I will gladly help you out to avoid a possible last minute vote to make it a tie.

Finally caught up. It doesn't help that the forum went down yesterday when I was about to start reading again.
7E01C223-1577-4110-A6B6-59F61E95FA76.gif
@Maniacal Engineer you shouldn't be surprised that we aren't on the same team again.
I’m not. Go and check my reads list on page 29.

I am indeed the Survivor
Now you might ask why I did not instantly claim this or respond to Elieson's request.
Besides the fact that I wasnt caught up and didn't know what Tood already did, me claiming an indep of any kind, especially survivor is just asking to be killed.
poor darth.jpg

2. DawningWinds - Vig shot
3. Jinjo - JOAT claim
4. dawn dusk
5. HumanDawn - Doc
6. Space - Role Cop
7. TheCapsFan - Double voter
9. Tood Darthwolf - Survivor [ITP]
10. Midorikawa - Copper
11. Elieson - Red Rogers
12. Maniacal Engineer - Mason 1
Flop - Mason 2

yea this slates DD as a few options, and Space/Midorikawa as the only options for scum Info roles given current flips. It’s braindead now guys. Autopilot to win
isn't the only possibility dawn dusk as tracker? unless tracker is lying to stay hidden...

Lynching order is

Space->Jinjo->Darthwolf->Midorikawa->Elieson then, based on current info

assuming S/J aren’t scum then game goes

8:1:1 (now)-> 7:1:1 (Mislynch Space)-> 6:1:1 (1 nightkill HD) -> 5:1:1 (Mislynch Jinjo) -> 4:1:1 (1 nightkill ME) -> 3:1:1 (Lynch Darth) -> 3:1 (1 nightkill probably on Caps) -> 2:1 (Lynch Mido), game ends with 2 town in Elieson and Dawn Dusk hammering Mido. This is pretty much the worst case scenario of the game being dragged by the teeth across concrete for a week and a half.
I'd honestly put you above Mido

Good to see you DarfWolth. Welcome to the game. Tonight, you join us, if game doesnt end immediately.

i don’t mind being higher up on the lynching order. As I said, the main thing is that of the 10 a alive, five are worth lynching. That’s my preference but I’m fine being above my wife in this regard.

I’m zleepy but upon waking up, I’m feeling that I could buckle onto a Jinjo first vote. I’m just stubborn

Eh Vivor is a ballsy maf fakeclaim. Id convince them to let it slide and keep hunting mafia likelies over you

that’s me though

coughs

As much as the idea of Elieson = Mafia Neighborizer terrorizes the living shit out of me, I still think the odds are in the favor of the game ending between eliminating Space and/or Jinjo. As much as Space claiming rolecop is scummy since rolecop is a traditionally scum role, mafia!Space has no motivation to do this since it will for sure get them eliminated at some point. Ofc Space could be throwing since she knows there's no chance, but she claimed before the massclaim was really in full swing, which leads me to trust the claim a bit more? And besides, my gut has been screaming at me all day that the team is ExLight/Max/Jinjo so I'd rather eliminate that possibility entirely. So I'll [VOTE]: Jinjo as if she's telling the truth then we should have enough PRs left to solve the game and we can just yeet off Space tomorrow.

The game still hinges on a number of unlikely factors, such as:
  • Elie = town: i absolutely hate the idea of town masons + neighborizer
  • me = town: I can see suspicion headed my way if the game stretches on to a fault somehow
  • mido = town: If Space is telling the truth as town rolecop, this makes a cop obsolete especially in a game where a godfather hasn't flipped
  • DW not lying and = town: DW could be a hiding SK and not actually a vig; the existence of both Survivor and SK would balance out the game a little more by taking a role away from town + the two town protective roles
  • Darthwolf = survivor and not SK: speaks for itself, this is why he gets lynched next after Space/Jinjo
but overall I think we have this in the bag.

Elieson = Mafia Neighborizer
You can confirm the Neighborizer bit, and I rather doubt that the Mafia team would completely forgo an information role for a Neighborizer.
One could argue that Neighborizer itself could be information gathering, since people may be more inclined to trust the Neighborizer and share information in OC, but that’s also not every likely.

me = town: I can see suspicion headed my way if the game stretches on to a fault somehow
Maybe, but again that would require the final scum member to completely forgo an information role for your confirmed double voter. Also, it would be kinda unreasonably powerful if mafia had both a means of making protection roles useless and an extra way of manipulating the Lynch.

• mido = town: If Space is telling the truth as town rolecop, this makes a cop obsolete especially in a game where a godfather hasn't flipped
  • DW not lying and = town: DW could be a hiding SK and not actually a vig; the existence of both Survivor and SK would balance out the game a little more by taking a role away from town + the two town protective roles
First of all, there are two DWs, DarthWolf and DawningWinds. Either could be a serial killer, but I doubt that Serial Killer would purposely target a Mafia team member so early in the game when one scum team member was already eliminated.
Also, Mido has claimed to have checked DawningWinds and found him to be Town…though, I suppose we should clarify with @Midorikawa as to whether her result said “town” or “not mafia.”
Either way, it’s impossible that Mido and DawningWinds are working together in OC, since this is an NOC game, and Neighborizer and Masons are already accounted for.
Yes there is the scum chat, but SK wouldn’t be in there, and it’s a very good bet there’s only one scum remaining.
It’s not impossible that Mido is Mafia and DawningWinds is SK, but I think both would need to be true at the same time for the situation to have played out like it did, which means DarthWolf would absolutely be a survivor.

I have seen games with Survivor + SK before, so that isn’t entirely impossible, but it would put the game at 8:3:1:1, with unstoppable scum killing power and a secondary antagonistic killing role.

I’m going Occam’s Razor on this one.

Darthwolf = survivor and not SK: speaks for itself, this is why he gets lynched next after Space/Jinjo
Not impossible, though it would mean there are three kills that could happen on a given night.

I could actually see a scenario where DarthWolf attempted to kill me N1, and failed due to HD protecting ME, but until Mafia has flipped and the game continues onward or until there are two kills on N2, I’m again going to go with Occam’s Razor.

Darth, if you really are Serial Killer, and you tried to kill ME on N1, I’m not even mad. That would be hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom