• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Although NP's vote is weird, she said that she'd vote SM if he was contending with any of her townreads, but SM isn't really contending with anyone at this point
I just don't see the point in leaving my vote on a vanity wagon when that person is never going over today and no one else has been here.

there’s like 7 new pages, can i get a vote count?

I do kinda agree with NP in that Caps is probably the person who needs the most reevaluation if SM flips town, Caps did kinda go back and forth on him a lot.

Also yay 200 posts in a single day phase

I just don't see the point in leaving my vote on a vanity wagon when that person is never going over today and no one else has been here.
I don't get this. Yeah, the wagon you're pushing isn't really going anywhere today. I don't see why that means "abandon ship and vote where everyone else is", because that's also not doing anything. All it does is ties you to the wagon, which, again, looks like bussing if he flips scum. You haven't even ever really scumread SM, which makes it extra weird because why vote someone you're not scumreading really?

there’s like 7 new pages, can i get a vote count?
Everyone except FA and SM voting SM, SM voting Kai, FA voting neo.

I mean you said it yourself, the vote is essentially meaningless. If I wanted to bus as wolf here I would find more convincing reasons to switch votes or not switch at all. Everyone in the thread should be well-aware by now of what my feelings on FA are.

ok im getting off then to try to sleep again - if i see the result i will probably stay awake (watch me stay awake anyway and see the result)

If it flips scum I'll accept I was dumb for not voting there earlier

I mean you said it yourself, the vote is essentially meaningless. If I wanted to bus as wolf here I would find more convincing reasons to switch votes or not switch at all. Everyone in the thread should be well-aware by now of what my feelings on FA are.
Right, so why are you making the switch from one mostly meaningless vote on someone you're strongly scumreading to a mostly meaningless someone who as far as you're concerned is only suspect by PoE? It just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom