• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Does anyone know of good recipes or places that's good for sliming down? I would like to try something that is fairly protein heavy and still quite filling. And sadly, can't have stuff like Salmon or anything seafood related due to my allergies.

Does anyone know of good recipes or places that's good for sliming down? I would like to try something that is fairly protein heavy and still quite filling. And sadly, can't have stuff like Salmon or anything seafood related due to my allergies.
first of I would like to preface this by saying I am not a dietician, and that this conversation will probably have a more accurate answer if it was answered by either a doctor or dietician.

If you can't eat seafood but still want meat, I'd recommend stuff like chicken and lean cuts of beef (thank you google). Though the most important factor is how you prepare it.

If you want more vegetarian/vegan options, then nuts and nut butters are very nice! put them into a smoothie if you'd like!

I hope this was able to be of some help!

the main thing is to not incorporate any diets and stuff that you can't keep up in the long run. the moment you stop with a diet, those kilograms are going to come right back.

Thanks for the advice. And for me, I'm just trying to really develop better eating habits in the long term. The exercise part, I got down that works for me.

I think for me at the end of the day, I think it's just reducing how much I eat and trying to add at least a fruit or veggie to my meals to feel a little fuller. I don't think I need to change what I eat normally as much as controlling the portion size.

Try chicken gumbo.

I think for me at the end of the day, I think it's just reducing how much I eat and trying to add at least a fruit or veggie to my meals to feel a little fuller. I don't think I need to change what I eat normally as much as controlling the portion size.
For me, I definitely always found that the most effective and long-lasting methods of weight loss involved literally just eating less, yeah. Generally, unless you're eating high-carb and sugary foods all the time for every meal, all you need to do to start losing weight is just reduce your portion size and how many meals/snacks you fit into a day. That also makes weight loss a lot more enjoyable, since you aren't miserable about eating foods you don't enjoy whilst missing out on your favourites.

When I want to lose weight myself, usually what I do is to stick to just eating two meals a day, and they're generally both breakfast foods (cereal, toast, etc.). Definitely not the ideal method, but it works when I need it to.

i imagine it'd work similarly to a doctor seeing another doctor. they can't just examine themselves. D:
There was a man who removed his own appendix while doing research at the antarctic.
However, I think this is still way easier then it would be to treat the own teeth properly.

Back
Top Bottom