• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if people found out about this or not (since I'm not sure how long the forums have been down and I haven't seen anyone here talk about this), but Khu confirmed the Sprigatito evo is fake and that apparently Kaka's pic of that Sprigatito evo is the actual final evolution. Just... thought I'd point that out.
1657977232154.png

Source: https://dreamstime.com/mot-happiness-image141984449

I hope someone can ask him about the difference between those two concepts.

So if TW, LQL and TLJJ are hints to gen 2 cross evolutions, then 74H has to be a hint to the last one right? Because didn't Khu say there were 4?

You can rotate the camera during battle like in PLA.
This is personally, really great news to me. I hope it's true. It's weird that the leaker said they wouldn't come back until Monday, but is talking now.

Edit: Khu said only 3 gen 2, so I guess not.

Last edited:
So if TW, LQL and TLJJ are hints to gen 2 cross evolutions, then 74H has to be a hint to the last one right? Because didn't Khu say there were 4?
Being cross gen evo was my initial guess. But if TW is indeed RF Wooper evo, that is not a cross gen evo. Unless Khu decided to categorize it like this.
But I think that, at least, they are abbreviations for Pokemon we already heard about, from Khu or Kaka.

(As a reminder, Khu listed 5 cross evo, 1 gen1, 3 gen2 and 1 gen5)

The leaked Sprigatito being the final stage is interesting… the things around its neck feel jester-like, if they are fully formed and not in fact buds. Harley Quinn Cat?

Quaxly going peacock dancer means I’m WAYYYY on team Quaxly now. Lmao It makes perfect sense with how particular and concerned with its hair it is, to go full “looks are the most important” fancy boy peacock dancer. A gay icon, really.

Being cross gen evo was my initial guess. But if TW is indeed RF Wooper evo, that is not a cross gen evo. Unless Khu decided to categorize it like this.
But I think that, at least, they are abbreviations for Pokemon we already heard about, from Khu or Kaka.

(As a reminder, Khu listed 5 cross evo, 1 gen1, 3 gen2 and 1 gen5)

Thanks,

I don't remember Kaka talking about any cross gen evos other than murkrow, but I don't see any obvious connection between 74H and murkrow.

Apparently, the leaker gives the music a 10/10 and says they played both versions of the game. Good to hear GFs music standards have not slipped up. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I've always felt like Pokemon has the best music.

Quaxly 8/10, the other starters, a 7/10 < this doesn't really mean much without knowing their opinion on other pokemon, though. However, it's at least somewhat reassuring to hear that they don't hate any of them.

Khu's descripions make the starters all sound really interesting. If Quaxly3 has peacock elements, I hope this means it has some kind of feather tailcoat going on. (I was really disappointed when Kaka said their was no peacock, so I hope Quaxly satisfies my needs)

Sprigatito, I'm still not sure about, but I'm just glad to hear that it's not a flamenco dancer and probably won't have a dress.

And fuecoco3 just sounds really dorky; which I love dorky designs; bring it on.

Last edited:
Quaxly 8/10, the other starters, a 7/10 < this doesn't really mean much without knowing their opinion on other pokemon, though. However, it's at least somewhat reassuring to hear that they don't hate any of them.
Is this from Khu or Kaka? Because Khu said Quaxly has the best design but he'll do the first playtrough with Sprigatito because it's a feminine design (Yes, I know -.-) and that Fuecoco 3 is "meh".
If this is from Kaka, then both leakers agree on Quaxly having a good design and I'm glad to hear that.
Imo Fuecoco3 will be a cool concept but people want Charizard all over again. It's basically like Inteleon, which in my opinion is the best idea of gen 8 in terms of Starters but poorly introduced to the game because of its model.

Apparently, the leaker gives the music a 10/10 and says they played both versions of the game. Good to hear GFs music standards have not slipped up. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I've always felt like Pokemon has the best music.

Khu's descripions make the starters all sound really interesting. If Quaxly3 has peacock elements, I hope this means it has some kind of feather tailcoat going on. (I was really disappointed when Kaka said their was no peacock, so I hope Quaxly satisfies my needs)

Sprigatito, I'm still not sure about, but I'm just glad to hear that it's not a flamenco dancer and probably won't have a dress.

And fuecoco3 just sounds really dorky; which I love dorky designs; bring it on.
Damn. Kaka(bruh,his name literally means crap) is really hyping this game up. The story made him cry, the music is really good. Hopefully,he's right.

Khu saying the regional dex is basically like gen 6 but if the megas took up dex slots is interesting, I'm pretty excited since he's saying to expect a bigger dex but at the same time, x/y dex without megas, the starters, and legendary trio was basically like 50 new mons.

WIth him saying the dex is generally bigger (though he didnt specify. bigger than gen 6, 7, 8 dex?) I do think because of Rfakes and the other new concept mons, it's entirely possible we pass the 100 new mons threshhold in terms of dex count for the first time in a long time.

Khu saying the regional dex is basically like gen 6 but if the megas took up dex slots is interesting, I'm pretty excited since he's saying to expect a bigger dex but at the same time, x/y dex without megas, the starters, and legendary trio was basically like 50 new mons.

WIth him saying the dex is generally bigger (though he didnt specify. bigger than gen 6, 7, 8 dex?) I do think because of Rfakes and the other new concept mons, it's entirely possible we pass the 100 new mons threshhold in terms of dex count for the first time in a long time.
We might pass 1000, but it seems these RFakes and Ancient Pokemon take up dex numbers according to him and he says they took up too many dex numbers, which I REALLY don't like the sound of. It concerns me that while we might get 100 or so, a lot will be these RFakes and Ancient Pokemon, with a lower amount of completely new and original Pokemon.

"like gen 6" so is the dex split into categories again? I'm not sure I understand what is meant here.

he just means the number estimate of new pokemon for s/v is similar to x/y if we include megas in the dex count. there were 70 new mons in x/y + 30, so roughly 100 new mons in s/v counting the Rfakes and new concept mons

We might pass 1000, but it seems these RFakes and Ancient Pokemon take up dex numbers according to him and he says they took up too many dex numbers, which I REALLY don't like the sound of. It concerns me that while we might get 100 or so, a lot will be these RFakes and Ancient Pokemon, with a lower amount of completely new and original Pokemon.
yeah. It depends on the ratio for me personally, if its like 80 new mons and 20 of the rfakes/ancient mons I wouldnt be too upset as it sounds sounds like a repeat of the sinnoh dex, but if this is literally x/y again with like 70 new mons, 15 rfakes, 15 Rfakes, I'll be kinda miffed.

Khu also said there weren't too many Rfakes so I'm expectingggg the number of new stuff to lean towards traditional new mons + ancient pokemon which I dont think would be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom