• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope it's more than just a difference in colouring, though.

Could someone ask Khu if there are other small visual differences or not?

Anyway, I hope the new-concept 'mons are breedable. The 'RFakes' most likely are.
Pretty sure it's not just coloring; khu was just using that one picture as an example to illustrate the fact that they are similar like regionals, but not considered forms.

Khu said it was an eel, so I feel like the mouth has to be on top of the head or something for that to work, because blue diglett does not look like an eel.

I don't understand Khu ... He confirmed most of the stuff Kaka Of course the main gimmick are not very clear and something is still missing in my opinion, but otherwise I don't see where he could have gone wrong. Perhaps the presence or absence of old Pokémon.

One of my friends brought up the idea of a queen related evo to go along with the whole lines chess theming

Why promote your pawn to a bishop when you could instead promote it to a a queen?
For the last time: Japanese names (aka original names) often have different puns/associations in them. Pawniard isn't related to chess in any way in Japanese, it's related to swords/cutting. (コマタナ) :)

I don't understand Khu ... He confirmed most of the Kaka things. Of course the main gimmick are not very clear and something is still missing in my opinion, but otherwise I don't see where he could have gone wrong. Perhaps the presence or absence of old Pokémon.
He could also refer to some things said by Centro.

Anyway, some things might indeed not be 100% correct, but Khu has confirmed most of them to be.

1658085576067.png

So fair warning, it looks like not everything we've been getting may be correct, especially information that's being relayed through Centro.

All of these new pokemon and forms and still not a single one I feel like putting onto my team (beyond starters), guess I'll have to hope their actual designs are interesting enough if just what animal they are or what they are a fake of isnt

He already said it isnt a snake I believe
There's been so much conflicting info regarding the Starters I don't know what's real and what's fake anymore

One day Centro says Sprigatito's Evolution is a Necromancer and then the very next day Centro says it's a Clown/Gentleman Thief

Are we absolutely positively SURE the actual legit leakers confirmed it isn't a Snake?

One of my friends brought up the idea of a queen related evo to go along with the whole lines chess theming

Why promote your pawn to a bishop when you could instead promote it to a a queen?
Or a female night like Saber from Fate Zero

I'm not going to lie.

Regional Fakes, Ancient Forms, Future Forms.

If you told me before all these leaks this, I would have told you it was just a fanmade game that got out of hand and turned into a fanfic that's not even Pokémon, but now here we are.

Yeah, with 'puppy' Khu always means Centro, and the latter still has the habit of misconstrueing things.

How can we ask Kaka? I can’t find his account. I know he does not want his account to be shared but I wanna ask him if Clefairy is in the game

It's going to evolve into a Cockatrice, a serpent-like creature with a rooster's head. Khu already posted it.
He did no such thing. The only thing he said on Fuecoco is the image of the crocodile and the rooster and that its second evolution has an egg shaped like a hat on its head. Everything else about Fuecoco either comes from Kaka, who also hasn't said anything about a Cockatrice and in fact said it looks like a crocodile and not a snake, or speculation over the information provided, saying otherwise is a complete misrepresentation of what we know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom