• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have 6 maushold you basically have 24 pokemon in 6 PokeBalls (Exeggcute situation I guess)
Only if each Maushold is a family of 4. We don't know what is the upper limit of family size.
FhOXzSTWYAEuRvo.png

Three segments Dudunsparc

Honestly, Dudunsparce is growing on me if not for everyone who hates it for being exactly the same as normal Dunsparce with added body segments.

In between this and Quaquaval.....Gamefreak says gay rights?
I still don't understand why people need to sexualize every pokemon. Quaquaval is a peacock, the embodiment of vanity, and is based on a carnival dancer. Can we please stop this gay thing? Just because it's a dancing peacock doesn't mean it screams gayness. Also, not all gay people like to dance or dress like a Rio dancer and many heterosexual do on the other hand.

I still don't understand why people need to sexualize every pokemon. Quaquaval is a peacock, the embodiment of vanity, and is based on a carnival dancer. Can we please stop this gay thing? Just because it's a dancing peacock doesn't mean it screams gayness. Also, not all gay people like to dance or dress like a Rio dancer and many heterosexual do on the other hand.
It's not really just that. It just acts overall flamboyant. Especially how it even runs in a feminine manner

I think the problem might come from the original leaks that brought up past and future Pokémon.

Like if they just said Tyrannian and robot forms, people's expectation would probably be different than thinking they were similar to real world evolution.
Therein lies the problem. The implications of past and future forms opens the possibility of what these Pokémon looked like in prehistoric times vs. What they will look like in the far future not flesh and bone vs. machine which i think is what they were going for. Either that or primal instincts vs. cold and calculating machines.

At this point I'm personally blaming the original leaks for specifically using past and future to describe the paradox forms instead of like wooly or sci-fi or any other description.

Soooo, I've been keeping up with... ahem an ongoing leak and guess what the "Professors" call these Pokémon in the games and what the explanation is for how these Pokémon came to exists and where they come from. Really, I don't blame anyone for referring to these guys as past and future Pokémon, considering what their kinds are called in the actual games. Which only makes me dislike the future paradoxes even more.

Soooo, I've been keeping up with... ahem an ongoing leak and guess what the "Professors" call these Pokémon in the games and what the explanation is for how these Pokémon came to exists and where they come from. Really, I don't blame anyone for referring to these guys as past and future Pokémon, considering what their kinds are called in the actual games. Which only makes me dislike the future paradoxes even more.

I'm just still holding out it was some kind of translation error. Because we have had past Pokémon before in the games (Mega Aerodactyl, Hisuian varients) and we've had Pokémon from other dimensions that may as well be from the future (UBs)...but this is obviously not the same. This is more or less manufactured vs. real or primal vs. cold and calculating or whatever. Because there is definitely a metaphore to be had with the Paradox forms being either flesh or metal. It's not straight forward past and future like it's made out to be.

Shiny Koraidon and Miraidon have leaked.
Koraidon orange is now black with red, yellow and white feathers.
Miraidon has now a pure metal color instead of violet.

They both look great imo.

Gay doesn't automatically mean sexual

Also people (mostly lgbt people themselves) are just having fun calling it gay. It's not that serious, I promise

Gay doesn't automatically mean sexual

Also people (mostly lgbt people themselves) are just having fun calling it gay. It's not that serious, I promise
I know. But this way the association is: it dances and moves in a non strictly masculine way so it's gay. Which is wrong. A gay man is just a man who likes men, the way he moves or dances or walks are not necessarily different from any other man. That's just a stereotype.
Quaquaval is just as gay as Conkeldurr may be.

3rd legendary is the cause of Terastal phenomenon, as expected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-134508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-134508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom