• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

@Rainbow Cloud

Vote totals please?

@alana putting your vote on the player with the proven -1 role is... in all honesty pretty pointless unless there is enough suspicion already built on to justify the lynch. It doesn't help that it's the only claim we've got so far. Is there anyone else you have suspicions/want to ask questions to?

what do you think about alana

if not alana, who? and don't tell me you-know-who
1: Alana is a tad bit accusatory towards gentlefeather on this 'sheeping bit', but I don't really know her, so I'm not sure if that is alignment-indicative
2: I'm going to assume you mean DawningWinds, on account of the earlier mix-up. Aside from him, you also look a bit Town-y in my eyes, for displayed scumhunting effort

I have to agree, piping up after one's been put into the lead voting-wise is never a good look, and I don't think the sheep-ing accusation holds enough water to excuse it. I think I've seen enough to put my chips on the table for real this time.

Vote: alana
…what is alana supposed to do, sit back and die? you’re calling alana out for simply defending herself? so anyone who ever defends themselves when they get in the lead of votes is scummy for it?

and it’s not like alana just got put in the lead, too, it’s been like 12 hours lol. what???

granted, i’m not a big fan of alana’s defense either; i expected more scumhunting than fingerpointing at people on her wagon, and i’m not a huge fan of the “people will have to question me” mindset (which is nai, more playstyle difference) - but the way this post reads is like “i’ve been waiting for a reason to vote alana, also yeah i guess she posted something that i can call out, i guess i should mention that too”

idk this seems sheepier than gentlefeather ever was

@Rainbow Cloud

Vote totals please?
Current Vote Totals:
alana 4 - HumanDawn, Gentlefeather, MintElv, Emmy
Max1996 1 - TheCapsFan
Dragondg 1 - RavenRaziel98
TheCapsFan 1 - Dragondg
RavenRaziel98 1 - DawningWinds
Gentlefeather 0 - alana
MintElv 0
DawningWinds 0
HumanDawn 0
Minish 0
Emmy 0

…what is alana supposed to do, sit back and die? you’re calling alana out for simply defending herself? so anyone who ever defends themselves when they get in the lead of votes is scummy for it?

and it’s not like alana just got put in the lead, too, it’s been like 12 hours lol. what???

granted, i’m not a big fan of alana’s defense either; i expected more scumhunting than fingerpointing at people on her wagon, and i’m not a huge fan of the “people will have to question me” mindset (which is nai, more playstyle difference) - but the way this post reads is like “i’ve been waiting for a reason to vote alana, also yeah i guess she posted something that i can call out, i guess i should mention that too”

idk this seems sheepier than gentlefeather ever was
wow, mindmeld?

I thought something felt odd about Emmy's post there and you summed it up pretty nicely.

Current Vote Totals:
alana 4 - HumanDawn, Gentlefeather, MintElv, Emmy
Max1996 1 - TheCapsFan
Dragondg 1 - RavenRaziel98
TheCapsFan 1 - Dragondg
RavenRaziel98 1 - DawningWinds
Gentlefeather 0 - alana
MintElv 0
DawningWinds 0
HumanDawn 0
Minish 0
Emmy 0
@Dragondg still has the vote on TheCapsFan ... :M

There is... 4 hours until this phase ends and a majority like this on one player is undramatic. No drama means a boring game.

We need new meat on the chopping block. I would happily try out Dragondg but he's inactive so right now it seems like an ehh vote (and saying this incentivizes him to not post any further but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be against a last minute vote to lynch him).

@TheCapsFan what do you think about Max1996 right now?

Unvote: Alana
Vote: Emmy

i dislike sheep

Sheep are cute. They're swoft and wooly.

I'm going to stick to my vote for now unless something big happens. I still find alana scummy. if she dies and I'm wrong that's a bad look for me but we'll get to that if it happens.

Not sure what to say about the current majority on Alana. That feels...too easy, for a D1 lynch?

Human's remark about Dragondg reminds me...have we seen Minish at all this Day?

@Dragondg still has the vote on TheCapsFan ... :M

There is... 4 hours until this phase ends and a majority like this on one player is undramatic. No drama means a boring game.

We need new meat on the chopping block. I would happily try out Dragondg but he's inactive so right now it seems like an ehh vote (and saying this incentivizes him to not post any further but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be against a last minute vote to lynch him).

Unvote: Alana

i dislike sheep
I'm sorry I didn't realize that voting for the person I find the most suspicious is being a Sheep. That said, I really don't care for erratic voting based on what constitutes as "dramatic". Voting needs to be clear and consistent.

We need new meat on the chopping block.
Come murder Raven with me.

I do agree with the points people are making about Emmy's vote being not the best but they've also been one of my top townreads this game so for the moment I have a lot of good will to give them. They are burning some of that with that not-good vote. It kinda reminds me of a few "welp, time to join the bandwagon" bussing votes I've seen/made in the past so if alana turns out to be scum I can see Emmy being buddies with her.

That said, alana's defense is... not the best here. I do think her playstyle clash argument is fine, fits with what I've seen of her and makes sense. The gentlefeather vote after that though makes it look a heck of a lot worse though, it's very weak OMGUS and just feels like she's trying to throw a vote out cause she thinks she's being called for it. Definitely fine with this being today's lynch.

Human's remark about Dragondg reminds me...have we seen Minish at all this Day?
We have not. At this point I'm inclined to say it's probably NAI; I can see scum holding back on posting a little while D1 to fly under the radar but later on it stops looking like that.

Come murder Raven with me.

I do agree with the points people are making about Emmy's vote being not the best but they've also been one of my top townreads this game so for the moment I have a lot of good will to give them. They are burning some of that with that not-good vote. It kinda reminds me of a few "welp, time to join the bandwagon" bussing votes I've seen/made in the past so if alana turns out to be scum I can see Emmy being buddies with her.

That said, alana's defense is... not the best here. I do think her playstyle clash argument is fine, fits with what I've seen of her and makes sense. The gentlefeather vote after that though makes it look a heck of a lot worse though, it's very weak OMGUS and just feels like she's trying to throw a vote out cause she thinks she's being called for it. Definitely fine with this being today's lynch.

We have not. At this point I'm inclined to say it's probably NAI; I can see scum holding back on posting a little while D1 to fly under the radar but later on it stops looking like that.
1: I suppose you're right about Alana...sometimes, it's difficult to decide whether to join the bandwagon or not at times like this.
2: I'm in agreement regarding Minish.

I still think he's scummy, but based on yesterday's recollection - i will reread & come to a better conclusion. I don't remember much of his recent posts but that also means nothing pinged me.

tbh i was about to switch to Emmy in my last post but had a double take because I wasn't sure if what i was seeing was scummy or just inexperience. something also felt off about me calling out alana for fingerpointing sheep on her wagon and then me voting for...a sheep on her wagon.

but at the same time i feel like i have been kinda letting Emmy off the hook this whole game, so maybe my vote would work better there. also, i think it would probably be best to get a counterwagon on one of the people on her wagon because if alana is town, there is likely 1+ scum in that wagon.

Yeah, ok I have convinced myself, now it's my turn to sheep

Unvote: Max1996

didn't minish say she was busy in her confirmation post? that's probably why she's been inactive, definitely NAI

@DawningWinds Why Raven over Max/Gentlefeather/Alana? It kinda seems like there is parity within your reads between those four, few positives with more meh's and negatives. And, the one thing you had to say about Raven that you didn't like you also said is something you do kinda like.

@DawningWinds Why Raven over Max/Gentlefeather/Alana? It kinda seems like there is parity within your reads between those four, few positives with more meh's and negatives. And, the one thing you had to say about Raven that you didn't like you also said is something you do kinda like.
All of his reads lacking substance is not something I like (I assume you're talking about me pointing out his response to HD though-- I said that was the one thing of his I do like, not the one thing I don't). alana would be a boring vote here since people are all on here and like HD I like drama; Max would be a vote I'd be willing to go for as well but his meh things are more solidly meh rather than meh but leaning negative. Plus, Raven's felt more... present and engaged with the thread than the other two so it feels odder for his reads to be lacking like that.

Gentlefeather is not at parity with the other three; she's higher up because her claim and the way it was handled holds more weight than the mehs.

All of his reads lacking substance is not something I like (I assume you're talking about me pointing out his response to HD though-- I said that was the one thing of his I do like, not the one thing I don't). alana would be a boring vote here since people are all on here and like HD I like drama; Max would be a vote I'd be willing to go for as well but his meh things are more solidly meh rather than meh but leaning negative. Plus, Raven's felt more... present and engaged with the thread than the other two so it feels odder for his reads to be lacking like that.

Gentlefeather is not at parity with the other three; she's higher up because her claim and the way it was handled holds more weight than the mehs.
Yes, I am talking about that - it is something you said you liked, but you also said you saw a world where he would do that as scum, so I took that as more of a mixed bag/backhanded compliment than anything else. Understood about A'lana, I 100% get that. Makes sense on Max, though I do disagree about the connection with Emmy that you mentioned. Agreed on Gentlefeather as well, I think the claim is a little more NAI than you but I've already mentioned that.

Raven being more present and engaged I disagree with, I feel like Raven has just not been here very much whereas Max has definitely had more of a presence IMO, being more in the thick of discussion rather than a passerby.

I guess if we agree to disagree on Emmy, I see why you'd go for Raven - I don't think it's the best vote at the moment obviously but imo it makes sense from your PoV.

Yes, I am talking about that - it is something you said you liked, but you also said you saw a world where he would do that as scum, so I took that as more of a mixed bag/backhanded compliment than anything else.
Yeah definitely more of a mixed bag feeling from that thing.

Raven being more present and engaged I disagree with, I feel like Raven has just not been here very much whereas Max has definitely had more of a presence IMO, being more in the thick of discussion rather than a passerby.
Hm I can see either way I guess. But I might've used the wrong wording here anyway-- I think more like what I'm trying to say Raven's been trying more to seem present and engaged and his posts have been trying more to seem substantial so them not being feels worse from him than Max who's not trying look like that.

Quick ISO of max:
  • Still don’t like his willingness to jump to Emmy’s defense unprompted at the beginning, still think that this is more of a sign of being paired than not
  • Point in 134 is something that can be easily faked
  • 143: Not bad processing, but he forgets that lovers can be mafia as well, so it’s really not a guaranteed double kill
  • 145: makes me feel a bit better about him/emmy, but is also kinda weird he seems like he double backs on this from his earlier defense
  • everything else is fine
He's definitely gotten better, so I feel a bit better about switching my vote.

Back
Top Bottom