• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

I won't say I'm a hundred percent convinced of gentlefeather's innocence, them only claiming it after they were rumbled by the vote count doesn't generate a good look imo.
Eh, I don't think it would've been a necessary heads-up to give, they seem to only have claimed it since they thought it was already obvious.

Anyway, votals came back as expect so:
Unvote
Vote: HumanDawn

I won't say I'm a hundred percent convinced of gentlefeather's innocence, them only claiming it after they were rumbled by the vote count doesn't generate a good look imo.

Wavering now whether to change my vote to them or if it's worth putting the pressure on someone else by voting them into the lead. :unsure:
you changed your tune towards scumreading me after caps called you out :cry: hurtful

you changed your tune towards scumreading me after caps called you out :cry: hurtful
That's just the nature of the game, after Caps pointed out that "Loved" isn't automatically a Town role then your presumed innocence vanished. It's just that DW's vouching for you is guiding me towards a different voting direction since I don't see both of you being Mafia and covering for each other.

Speaking of, DW what is your purpose in switching to HumanDawn? What did you see that was so suspicious?

Speaking of, DW what is your purpose in switching to HumanDawn? What did you see that was so suspicious?
I don't like his constant "I'm not going to explain my votes" (especially against Max) and also just the feeling of his posts seems... off for some reason.

I don't like his constant "I'm not going to explain my votes" (especially against Max) and also just the feeling of his posts seems... off for some reason.
Fair point. I can't think of a suitable explanation if they were Town, but I'm willing to hear them out first since we still have plenty of time before final voting.

it's so c-cold here my fingers are freezing typing this
Why don’t you vote your suspicions?

This was why I decided to vote Alana - thinking back, despite liking the reads, I found it alarming that they didn't vote.
I'm loved, when I saw Caps point out that I had 0 despite Elv voting me, I think it's very likely the mafia took note so I figured I should just claim now because if they know I want town to know too.
I really dislike these roles because they make me so paranoid lol. It's a powerful role for Mafia - not so much for Town. I think there are 2 Mafia and it's the white haired MC and the red haired girl - so IIIF there is a Mafia Loved it would be the red haired girl, but I can also see the dancing guy be that role. I'm okay focusing elsewhere for now though.

I think I'm more sketched out by the person who came in boosting most of HumanDawn's reads list personally, they hadn't said a peep and then they come in with a big list of reads that are someone else's and i dont buy it. Regarding Human himself I'm going to be cautious but I'd rather vote out alana or the quiet guy

Oh huh. Still don't like it but I guess there's a reason.

thanks man

It just feels wrong the way he went about it. Plus, I don't like an unexplained case and I like it less when the player getting the unexplained case is someone who's been mislynched a lot.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: HumanDawn

I still don't like him refusing to explain his votes even with the explanation as to why he'd do that. It just doesn't feel right.

... :M

Like I said, if that was my plan, I would actually put up a case instead of expecting others to do my work. You would expect me to never eventually having to explain my reasoning? I did the same tactic on Alana - is she an easy mislynch too?

I really dislike these roles because they make me so paranoid lol. It's a powerful role for Mafia - not so much for Town. I think there are 2 Mafia and it's the white haired MC and the red haired girl - so IIIF there is a Mafia Loved it would be the red haired girl, but I can also see the dancing guy be that role. I'm okay focusing elsewhere for now though
wait am i allowed to say who the character is?

i'm feeling better about thecapsfan prayer

No comment about dawningwinds other than that I am very flattered that he seemingly thinks I am so amazing at the game that I can mislynch Max1996 without saying a case ;P

gentlefeather... eehhhh hard to know with the role but i feel... okayish but still no vote so it's a snoozy

Wavering now whether to change my vote to them or if it's worth putting the pressure on someone else by voting them into the lead. :unsure:

By rumbled do you mean that they outed their role after the votes reveal?

It's a double-edged sword - Do you claim to prevent mishaps in lynches, when doing so means the Mafia then learns of your role?

This was why I decided to vote Alana - thinking back, despite liking the reads, I found it alarming that they didn't vote.
All talk no action. Makes it easy for them to CWAC.

I think I'm more sketched out by the person who came in boosting most of HumanDawn's reads list personally, they hadn't said a peep and then they come in with a big list of reads that are someone else's and i dont buy it. Regarding Human himself I'm going to be cautious but I'd rather vote out alana or the quiet guy
Yet you’re not voting either one. You’re no better than Alana.

Vote: alana

I really should vote by now lol, I'll vote alana like I said I felt comfortable with then and your point checks out
They came back to the thread, answered my question, more or less repeated their reads but in a list format, and didn't even acknowledge my vote or ask me anything (wait let me check - yup they didn't say anything about my vote on them.)

Back
Top Bottom