• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with die-hard, the preview plus ep17's conversation's dialogues with Liko considering having another pal are already buildup and evidence
I've just been burned too much by episodes that seemed like capture episodes but actually turned out to be your standard "help a Pokémon" filler.

I've just been burned too much by episodes that seemed like capture episodes but actually turned out to be your standard "help a Pokémon" filler.
i can understand where your frustration originates from, since that was what i also experienced during the Ash era. However, Horizons seems to be changing the formula with how they build up, so let's not dwell in the past formula.

i can understand where your frustration originates from, since that was what i also experienced during the Ash era. However, Horizons seems to be changing the formula with how they build up, so let's not dwell in the past formula.
I'm not sure if it's just based on the past formula exactly either. I do remember some speculation on Liko capturing a Paldea Wooper only for that to not happen.

While I can understand your skepticism because of past experiences, I don't think your average, run-of-the-mill, "help a Pokemon" filler would be teased in a special preview like this Hatenna's episode was.

I'm not sure if it's just based on the past formula exactly either. I do remember some speculation on Liko capturing a Paldea Wooper only for that to not happen.
hm yeah ppl were having high hopes back then. but then again, paldean wooper would've exclusively interacted with Liko if it was a capture candidate.

Hatterene is one of my favorite Galarian Pokémon. It's something I wanted to be on the main cast as I feel like its has a lot of interaction potential given its disposition. Its characterization in one of the final Journey's episodes only reinforced that notion, so that'll be really neat if Liko gets Hatenna here and successfully evolves it into its final form down the line

1693534400677.png

Top leftish one im guessing, since its rock related. (Have fun decoding the body shape though. The arboliva one on the bottom leftish barely lines up)

It's nice seeing Liko and the Hatenna bonding. I though the scene of her sleeping in Liko's jacket was super cute. I'm really hoping she catches her. Liko is long overdue for a first catch and a Galar Pokémon would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom